PDA

View Full Version : Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Press Release

Keir
18th Nov 2009, 13:48
Ladies, gentlemen and medicated pyschopaths.....

Here's the press release *puts suit on*

GAMING’S TWO MOST NOTORIOUS CRIMINALS REUNITED IN
KANE & LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS
Sequel to 2007’s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Introduces ‘Never Before Seen’ Visual Experience and New Fragile Alliance Multiplayer Modes

COPENHAGEN (November 18, 2009) — IO Interactive, part of Square Enix Europe is pleased to confirm that Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days is coming to PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC in 2010.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter designed to take players on an even more intense story experience, following two of gaming’s most disturbed criminals, through the gritty Shanghai underworld.

Introducing a new visual experience, Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days is inspired by documentary filmmakers and the user-generated era. Every aspect of the game has been designed to deliver a fresh perspective to the words ‘intensity’ and ‘realism’ in video games.

“Gamers are always looking for something new and that is exactly what they are going to get with Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days,” said Niels Jørgensen, general manager of IO Interactive. “A special thanks to gamers worldwide for their feedback. They are certainly in for a shock as we, with immense pride, welcome back our two dear, violent and somewhat unfortunate friends.”

Kane & Lynch 2™: Dog Days will be released on the EIDOS games label and will be coming in 2010.

Please visit www.KaneandLynch.com for updates

GrievousOdyssey
18th Nov 2009, 14:10
*faints like a damn sissy* ...

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ...

Ok , maybe not , but this is still EPIC ...

PS : So that's why the "Edit" button looked different ... i should have known ! ...

Keir
18th Nov 2009, 14:24
*faints like a damn sissy* ...

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE ...

Ok , maybe not , but this is still EPIC ...

PS : So that's why the "Edit" button looked different ... i should have known ! ...

:D

There's a new trailer up on the site if you can get it working :)

GrievousOdyssey
18th Nov 2009, 14:44
Hell i even subscribed to the youtube channel ...

http://www.youtube.com/kaneandlynchgame

Falkenwut
18th Nov 2009, 16:03
SWEET... Gonna love this release from IOI FOR SURE! IOI RULES! *WHOOOO*

DrDoom
18th Nov 2009, 16:13
Awesome been waiting for this. Can't wait to get some more news.

dark_angel_7
18th Nov 2009, 17:52
Oddly, it says new Multiplayer Modes and never mentions them though? Is this something being saved for later on?...

Keir
18th Nov 2009, 17:57
Oddly, it says new Multiplayer Modes and never mentions them though? Is this something being saved for later on?...

Yep, the dissemination (popular word in the world of PR at the moment :D ) of news is planned from here to release as you might expect. There's tons of new features and some revamped and enhanced areas that we'll be telling you about.

Dr Klowneus
18th Nov 2009, 22:06
Welcome to Dog Days, Amigos, Cant wait for new fragile alliance

sublime90
19th Nov 2009, 05:15
its officially official!!! i cant wait for this! plus the new trailer is weird! lynch and a bowling ball.

Falkenwut
19th Nov 2009, 22:30
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_%26_Lynch_2:_Dog_Days
Didn't know where to post this...
Wiki has a tiny bit of info reguardin K&L 2!

GrievousOdyssey
20th Nov 2009, 13:57
Since we are already here on the forums (meaning we're on the front line when it comes to gameplay information) i doubt wikipedia can be much use to us ...

But it's nice to see it's already got a page on Dog Days ...

dark_angel_7
21st Nov 2009, 12:44
Well I hope we can update the Wiki page when the need arises. Show the gaming world the game wont be forgotten about or left with outdated information. :)

Acid_Burn
21st Nov 2009, 13:01
I'll update it in few days.

Kent-45
22nd Nov 2009, 00:07
Kane & Lynch needs it's own wiki if you ask me. I'm tempted to start one.

DrDoom
22nd Nov 2009, 00:17
I'm sure one would be able to get it up and running without too much problem. Just you would have to have some dedicated people to keep it up and running with new and good info.

Falkenwut
22nd Nov 2009, 00:21
Kane & Lynch needs it's own wiki if you ask me. I'm tempted to start one.

I doubt it's a good idea, there isn't enough information in total to fill a proper wiki...

Kent-45
22nd Nov 2009, 00:22
I doubt it's a good idea, there isn't enough information in total to fill a proper wiki...

true. Maybe after the sequel? Hopefully then we'll have enough for a full wiki.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Nov 2009, 00:24
I'll pass , too much work ...

Then again most of the 'info' i can give is my own rambling ... 'thoughts' ...
So it would be counter productive for a encyclopedia ...

Falkenwut
24th Nov 2009, 12:06
http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/covers_large/xbw.jpg
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=228071

:rolleyes:

Do you like how our dearest friends look like? ;)

This fits here as well as the Q&A section

Kent-45
24th Nov 2009, 14:28
Kane looks like grandpa moses...what the hell???

Falkenwut
24th Nov 2009, 15:04
Kane looks like grandpa moses...what the hell???

I think he looks like Older brother from the7.
Quick notice: In the NSFW trailer, kane doesn't seem to have a large beard / haircut... So i'm assuming he gets a cut at some point.

dark_angel_7
24th Nov 2009, 17:32
Falkenwut - "Page not Found". Is the content removed? Very odd.

Falkenwut
24th Nov 2009, 17:35
that odd... seems like it's been removed....

GrievousOdyssey
24th Nov 2009, 17:41
Obviously someone noticed there was a 'issue' ...

LOK_Raziel
9th Dec 2009, 04:50
Cool cant wait for this, Thanx!

VitalDemon
17th Dec 2009, 08:36
dude it would be so bad ass if they allow customization in FA like weapons and clothing

BeardedHoplite
17th Dec 2009, 23:11
I actually had a big discussion with my friend about that, we thought of things like weapon pimping (a la Army of Two) and customizable weapon sets (I want the P90, the kevlar mask and the max grenades)

FreedomPhantom
16th Jan 2010, 06:30
i agree i want to buy different suits , masks , weapon customizations , maybe knife attachment like what kane had

blazinshotguns
13th Feb 2010, 00:43
i cant wait be number one in the world in kane and lynch 2

jhonny cage
18th Feb 2010, 09:15
i can't wait for just cause 2:mad2:

Bevacur
16th Mar 2010, 21:42
i can't wait for just cause 2:mad2:

That game looks beast! Alan Wake, Dog Day's, Conviction and maybe Brink is on my top list!

GrievousOdyssey
16th Mar 2010, 21:47
Episodes From Liberty City coming to PS3 and PC ...

/discussion ...

chaoticd
19th Mar 2010, 00:46
i cant wait be number one in the world in kane and lynch 2

you really think that will happen. :lmao:

GrievousOdyssey
19th Mar 2010, 00:54
I will scream if there's a trophy / achievement related on being number One in the leaderboards ...

Honestly though , what's the point of having a leaderboard for Fragile Alliance ? ...
Is it to purposely incite players to be greedy and take all the money by betraying everyone in order to rise up the ranks ? ...
No wonder it always turns into deathmatches , since there's a leaderboard hence Competition involved ...

chaoticd
19th Mar 2010, 10:08
I will scream if there's a trophy / achievement related on being number One in the leaderboards ...

Honestly though , what's the point of having a leaderboard for Fragile Alliance ? ...
Is it to purposely incite players to be greedy and take all the money by betraying everyone in order to rise up the ranks ? ...
No wonder it always turns into deathmatches , since there's a leaderboard hence Competition involved ...

the purpose of the leaderboard is that if you can get to 1. or 2. in the world, you get to play as kane or lynch. most people want to do that.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Mar 2010, 13:46
I saw Lynch once and he was wearing a grey suit with a brown tie , i stopped pursuing the top leaderboards ever since i saw that ...

LgTakeover
9th Apr 2010, 19:32
yay

aloofred
7th Sep 2010, 09:06
NICE:lol:

stevenmakin
6th Oct 2010, 15:19
Multi.play sucks on that game story mode good **** get back on the first game that rocks ow yes my name is gunshot aka kane no 1 on kal

stevenmakin
6th Oct 2010, 15:22
Dream on from xgetxsome . Gun shot aka.kane