PDA

View Full Version : Pandemic closes!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
17th Nov 2009, 17:15
Now I hate EA even more! Pandemic studios closes. They brought us the first Mercs and the Battlefront series, but then EA ate them and turned Mercs 2 into the biggest dissapointment ever, LOTR Conquest (basically Lord of the Rings battlefront lol) into a worse than a PS2 game, and Battlefront 3, well, into an unborn glory. Now Pandemic dies, all because of EA!
You *******s!!! :thud::mad:

Just had to say it

texkid4
17th Nov 2009, 20:46
wait so that sabatour game isnt coming out?

awesome_man
17th Nov 2009, 21:03
no i think that is pretty much finished..itll just switch developers maybe??

texkid4
17th Nov 2009, 21:14
okay

PoorBison
17th Nov 2009, 22:33
I'd be lying if I said that I didn't see this coming. To me, the real Pandemic closed the moment EA took possession of them. Only a matter of time before something like this happened.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
18th Nov 2009, 00:19
I'd be lying if I said that I didn't see this coming. To me, the real Pandemic closed the moment EA took possession of them. Only a matter of time before something like this happened.

Yeah. It's just unfair. EA should close or get owned by Pandemic. BTW, I'd say Saboteur (Sabatour WTF?) is finished and meant to be released soon, not sure anyway

texkid4
18th Nov 2009, 01:25
hey, i forgot to spell it, geezzz

guzzti
18th Nov 2009, 19:45
Ea! Down with capitalism in the gaming enviroment!!!

guzzti
18th Nov 2009, 19:46
god damn, om not over it... pandemic :( gone
no more mercs 2, lotr games and much more!
lets hope saboteur gets bought up by rockstar or something

brauny
18th Nov 2009, 21:58
yea cuz i wanna stop fighting nazis to go to a strip club or kill some ppl. i think thats how the game would be if rockstar bought it

chip5541
19th Nov 2009, 01:14
Pandemic has closed and some of the team have been reassigned to other dev's within EA. Saboteur has been handed off to be finished by another team.

To be honest they had one awesome game and that was the original mercs. Destroy all humans series and mercs 2 were disappointments. Considering the economy I am not surprised that it was closed. I hope that who ever does Mercs 3 gives us the Mercs feeling that was missing in the 2nd game.

PoorBison
19th Nov 2009, 05:46
Indeed, and I also think you could add Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 to that list.

Its a huge shame that the developer who was making Star Wars Battlefront 3 were closed down (Free Radical Design, I think) because the leaked footage of that looked amazing.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
19th Nov 2009, 23:08
Pandemic has closed and some of the team have been reassigned to other dev's within EA. Saboteur has been handed off to be finished by another team.

To be honest they had one awesome game and that was the original mercs. Destroy all humans series and mercs 2 were disappointments. Considering the economy I am not surprised that it was closed. I hope that who ever does Mercs 3 gives us the Mercs feeling that was missing in the 2nd game.

I agree with all but Destroy all Humans. I really enjoyed the first two. In my oppinion only the 3rd was infected.