PDA

View Full Version : HUMANS Rooftop access

Veltanas
1st Mar 2014, 17:06
I feel that humans are being gimped by not having access to rooftops.
Humans can't hide, but vampires can?
That doesn't seem quite fair.
Just my point of view.

Varulven
1st Mar 2014, 18:33
1. Play scout
2. Use grappling hook ;)

Belokk
1st Mar 2014, 22:12
Oh yes please do get rooftop access humans enjoy your vulnerability to falling damage :tongue2:

MrGoldteddy
5th Mar 2014, 00:10
being on the roof just makes you a easy prey.....

Psyonix_Corey
5th Mar 2014, 00:41
They are intentionally gimped. Humans with too much LoS are dramatically overpowered at high skill levels.

Razaiim
5th Mar 2014, 00:51
They are intentionally gimped. Humans with too much LoS are dramatically overpowered at high skill levels.
Yip. I remember one game where two scouts grappled up onto a roof on Valeholm and shut every one down, Until I was brave enough to scale the wall and wingflap them back down. They never did it again.

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 00:57
Yip. I remember one game where two scouts grappled up onto a roof on Valeholm and shut every one down, Until I was brave enough to scale the wall and wingflap them back down. They never did it again.

There are spots that are hard to reach as a sentinel even in low flight.
But LoS makes human over powered but in the same time the scout gets a higher vulnerability. thats why only scouts can climb the buildings :D

Cause hunter would be so strong with a big LoS

Razaiim
5th Mar 2014, 01:01
There are spots that are hard to reach as a sentinel even in low flight.
But LoS makes human over powered but in the same time the scout gets a higher vulnerability. thats why only scouts can climb the buildings :D

I had to walk, it was disappointing. But it was great when one died from fall damage and then I kidnapped the other one and killed him with abduct.

RainaAudron
5th Mar 2014, 01:11
Haha, nice Razaiim! xD

hirukaru
5th Mar 2014, 01:13
I had to walk, it was disappointing. But it was great when one died from fall damage and then I kidnapped the other one and killed him with abduct.

Ok nice congratz mate.
Walking sentinel mwhahaha (That is how I always go when I see one :D)

But in this case it was a good tactic