PDA

View Full Version : the Riddler tasks

09monkeyballs
10th Nov 2009, 02:12
im stuck on the first riddler task.i found 2 portraits from the sharp guy and i dont know what i am suppose to do and move on.can somebody tell me how to do it?

deders
10th Nov 2009, 02:53
hold down the detective mode button with the pic in view (the one on the same platform as when you hear from the riddler)

09monkeyballs
10th Nov 2009, 03:43
tried both paintings one with grafitti on it and withoout,pressed and holded L2 for detective mode with the paintings in view still doesnt work.

deders
10th Nov 2009, 03:45
there should only be one painting, if you are facing the tied up dead guard it should be on your right. where is the other one you've found?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LfjkjGHaHA

if that doesn't work, is there a message that comes up saying no subject in view?

09monkeyballs
10th Nov 2009, 04:17
ok im going to try again.can you tell me what part of the asylum?

deders
10th Nov 2009, 04:18
check the video I posted above

holding the detective mode button is for PC's, console controls might be slightly different.

BloodLegacy
10th Nov 2009, 07:48
check the video I posted above

holding the detective mode button is for PC's, console controls might be slightly different.

Nope, it's the same.

Anyway, I'm not sure why this is so hard to be completely honest :mad2:
I hate to be cruel; but the painting was maybe, 2 metres away from where you got the riddle?

Unless you physically can't scan it, I don't see what the problem is. But I suppose I get stuck stupidly sometimes :rasp:

Anyway, go back to where the dead guy with the big "DEAD END" sign on his, and in that little 'hallway' bit, you should find the portrait; zoom in on it and hold down your detective mode button to scan it and finish the riddle. ;)

09monkeyballs
11th Nov 2009, 00:11
ok i passed that level,now im on the level where i have to save the 3 doctors.i got the first 2 of them,the third is trapped underneath all the joker gas.i got the gas to go down 2 levels by disabling 2 switches and now im stuck.

homeycdawg
11th Nov 2009, 01:29
Seems like your new to this kind of game.

Batarang the rope that the thug is hanging onto, then batarang the third switch in the room he falls into.