PDA

View Full Version : Dead End, How to pass !

meniem
7th Nov 2009, 13:51
Hello buddies

I don't know what to do after reaching this place displayed in the pic below :

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4b52f8d8e8.jpg

could anyone help me

thanks alot

Batman The Trailer Hunter
7th Nov 2009, 15:05
Most likely in the wrong spot!

door noob
7th Nov 2009, 16:15
Grapple up onto the ledge.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
7th Nov 2009, 21:51

Haha yeah do that, i was thinking a diffrent area!

homeycdawg
7th Nov 2009, 22:18
Grapple, like door noob said. You gotta be standing in front of the ledge instead of the gears or else you won't get the grapple icon..

meniem
8th Nov 2009, 01:13

OK i tried but i can't Grapple ... i see a cross yellow circle as seen below:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7ac37ba81e.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8b4bc0d8c5.jpg

could anyone attach a photo or help me.

butterskenny
8th Nov 2009, 01:20
Do you have a pirated version of the game?

iamtombombadil
8th Nov 2009, 02:07
looks like the scarecrows nightmare. You are screwed buddy.

angleslam99
8th Nov 2009, 06:52
Do you have a pirated version of the game?

Most likely

busted

Ranting Thespian
8th Nov 2009, 07:42
Most likely

busted

Ok, the game did this to me too. I had to reinstall it :mad2: . I have a legal version, but I stumbled on an almost exact same problem when I was in the 3rd scarecrow map, and couldn't get anywhere.

I think the problem was that I tried to install a user created patch to make my Logitech controller act more like the XBOX 360 controller. From my experience, DO NOT DO IT! Just get the damn controller like I did, lol. It cost me money I didn't want to spend, but I rather play the game than not.

Another thing that happened was that all of a sudden these odd grapple locations otuside the world maps started popping up. If I used them, it would take me out into nothing but darkness, and I would fall continously until I escaped. It is, however, a great way to get the flying achievement because you just soar forever . . . but not being able to finish the game was not worth it.

meniem
8th Nov 2009, 21:05
Ok, the game did this to me too. I had to reinstall it :mad2: . I have a legal version, but I stumbled on an almost exact same problem when I was in the 3rd scarecrow map, and couldn't get anywhere.

I think the problem was that I tried to install a user created patch to make my Logitech controller act more like the XBOX 360 controller. From my experience, DO NOT DO IT! Just get the damn controller like I did, lol. It cost me money I didn't want to spend, but I rather play the game than not.

Another thing that happened was that all of a sudden these odd grapple locations otuside the world maps started popping up. If I used them, it would take me out into nothing but darkness, and I would fall continously until I escaped. It is, however, a great way to get the flying achievement because you just soar forever . . . but not being able to finish the game was not worth it.

Yes, The same problem with me exactly ... and my copy of the game is legal not pirated, i've update it to version 1.1 and still the same problem ... what is the solution of this problem

thebatman226
8th Nov 2009, 22:12
Most likely

busted

He hasnt got a pirated version, Rocksteady just didnt take the proper precautions to ensure that these bugs didnt translate into retail versions. They screwed up bad.

Laptopnut
8th Nov 2009, 23:11
I don't understand why anyone has grapple problems. Surely all Rocksteady had to do was to make sure the games serial was legit and then when found to be the case, made sure all anti piracy measures were disabled.

I played the game from start to finish with no bugs or grapple problems although I had a few CTD.

Marcus
9th Nov 2009, 10:14
Trying to install unofficial patches or running other applications (at the same time) which can be used to circumvent copy protection seems to be a common trigger for the issue. Have you done either of these things?

deders
9th Nov 2009, 10:22

I don't think this will have any effect on the copy protection bugs. From what i've heard, they don't always trigger in the same place, but once they do you have to start again. I use a patch/emu for my PS2 controller and I don't get any problems because of that.