PDA

View Full Version : Dog Days Teaser?

DrDoom
5th Nov 2009, 19:19
Video (http://gameone.de/playtube/2-nackte-maenner-hauen-einen-hund/581257)

While I originally didn't think much of it, look at the guy who gets attacked by the dog, looks a lot like Lynch. Could this be a possible teaser, or nothing.

Acid_Burn
5th Nov 2009, 21:48
Haha :D Funny video.
Lynch? Yeah looks a little like him. But if it is really video for KL2, than Lynch drank a lot of beer. He is bigger here than he was in Dead Men.

Let's wait for Nick :)

YoungZer0
5th Nov 2009, 22:39
They also seem to be naked.

This is just weird.

Acid_Burn
5th Nov 2009, 22:43
They also seem to be naked.

This is just weird.

Kane&Lynch: Nude Men :lol:

YoungZer0
5th Nov 2009, 22:44
Kane&Lynch: Nude Men :lol:

That's also the name of the video. "2 Naked Men beat up a Dog". If this is real than it seems like the viral campaign is on again.

Falkenwut
6th Nov 2009, 00:48
Just saw the trailer. I seriously hope it's true. reguarding the "naked footage" - My hypothesis is:
1> The trousers is tight and so the graphics make him look naked
2> The dogs behind them bit his ass... that must hurt.. ALOT.

Once again.. I love the IOI games, If this preview of kane and lynch is true... LOVELY!

Dr Klowneus
6th Nov 2009, 01:12
I think i speak for all of us when i say Thanks IO- woot woot:wave::wave::D

Theres japanese writing on the camera and in the diner, so heres my hypothesis, Reto moto jnr or some other yakuza boss has kane and lynch held captive for some purpose, possibly revenge, and is in the process of torturing them when they break free and flee on foot and without clothes to the cafe where the scene takes place - ballpark? best guess, What do you guise think?

Kent-45
6th Nov 2009, 01:21
holy crap....

KANE BEAT DOWN THAT DOG LIKE A BOSS

hahahaha

props IO

sublime90
6th Nov 2009, 01:54
lol i really hope this is K&L2 that does look an aweful lot like lynch. looks crazy though what are they running from besides a dog

DrDoom
6th Nov 2009, 02:15
Haha :D Funny video.
Lynch? Yeah looks a little like him. But if it is really video for KL2, than Lynch drank a lot of beer. He is bigger here than he was in Dead Men.

Let's wait for Nick :)

Just thought it was a close enough resemblance to post. Truthfully when I saw it first thing I thought of, after all Lynch has kind of a look all his own compared to most other games.

Kent-45
6th Nov 2009, 02:37
I have checked the footage, frame by frame, in VLC Media player and I can say that the resemblance is striking.

Here's what transpires:

Kane (with Lynch close behind) run (naked for some reason) to some kind of asian diner.

Kane struggles at the glass doors, finally opening them... Both Kane & Lynch rush in. Lynch runs into a table (I think)

Lynch seems to scream "Mother****er" as a german shephered attacks his right hand

Kane rushes from behind and beats the dog with what appears to be a food tray

Kane & Lynch rush out of frame.

What does it all mean?!?!?!?

DrDoom
6th Nov 2009, 02:47
I think it means you have good eyes to catch all that. Especially with the not so good quality.

But I think it means after the island they got caught in some type of trouble and are trying to escape it.

Kent-45
6th Nov 2009, 03:08
The asian diner definitely confirms my suspicions that somehow the whole business with Retomoto's organization isn't over. Either way, this video proves that they got out of Cuba alive.

DrDoom
6th Nov 2009, 03:18
Which would mean his daughter is most likely dead, if Lynch is still a live and with him.

Dr Klowneus
6th Nov 2009, 04:11
Some further things about the trailer, Lynch is wounded, The glass door explodes with what appears to be gunfire, obviously they're on the run, but from who? some organization? that would use dogs to pursue people? hhmmmm this raises many questions, they have had to been captured and escaped, otherwise why would they have been naked? very mysterious

Kent-45
6th Nov 2009, 04:27
Lynch may be wounded, but he's well enough to keep running with Kane. And yes... 4 seconds into the movie there is automatic gunfire.

Dogs = cops. German shephereds are used by police organizations. They are being chased by the cops.

Other things I've noticed:

There is a restaurant employee cowering behind the counter as Kane beats the dog with a lunch tray.

There is some sort of explosion outside that occurs as they run in. Toward the right of the window, there is a large plume of smoke that starts to roll in as the camera changes.

From what I can tell... gunshots shatter the glass windows of the restaurant.

Arsh
6th Nov 2009, 04:59
Ha, that's freaking awesome.

Mercenary of The 7
6th Nov 2009, 06:22
Yes! Finally! Something new. Not a screenshot, not a trailer, but it at least shows that Kane & Lynch is still alive. And Kane is such a pimp for beating a dog like that. (Inb4 PETA :P )

EDIT: Grammar.

Kent-45
6th Nov 2009, 13:22
Mission 1:

find your clothes

it'd be a timed mission of course.

DrDoom
6th Nov 2009, 13:54
I'm surprised that we haven't had a post confirming or denying whether or not that is Kane and Lynch. Which makes me think it is for some reason.

Acid_Burn
6th Nov 2009, 13:59
Well, Nick is away for a while. Month, i guess.

DrDoom
6th Nov 2009, 14:05
Ah okay, then diminishes my belief.

Kent-45
6th Nov 2009, 15:13
What's the point of a viral campaign if they confirm or deny it? Also I've checked the frames and it's definitely lynch. His hairline is very distinctive.

dark_angel_7
6th Nov 2009, 15:33
I'm sure Nick was on today, twice. No doubt he'd have looked at this thread by now.

Its definitely Kane & Lynch in that trailer. The animations look motion-capture quality. And hopefully, the level of detail of the graphics, explosions, etc. will no doubt be an improvement over K&L: DM.

I'm quite excited now for Dog Days and hope that its a real improvement over the first game much like Silent Assassin was a big improvement over Codename 47.

DrDoom
6th Nov 2009, 16:00
What's the point of a viral campaign if they confirm or deny it? Also I've checked the frames and it's definitely lynch. His hairline is very distinctive.

I guess that's true enough.

Falkenwut
6th Nov 2009, 18:02
I'm sure Nick was on today, twice. No doubt he'd have looked at this thread by now.

Its definitely Kane & Lynch in that trailer. The animations look motion-capture quality. And hopefully, the level of detail of the graphics, explosions, etc. will no doubt be an improvement over K&L: DM.

I'm quite excited now for Dog Days and hope that its a real improvement over the first game much like Silent Assassin was a big improvement over Codename 47.

yeah noticed the motion-capture quality. There was another rumour that the creators of Batman Arkham Asylum were giving a helping hand to Hitman 5's creation - that's what the rumour said till another site said it wasn't true. So then again, not gonna get my hopes up.

I just hope the glacier engine is improved. Don't wish another gigantic column of angry gamers ranting about the FPS issue.

Kent-45
6th Nov 2009, 23:21
I don't think IO will ever get rid of the glacier engine, they've invested too much into it and their developers are already familiarized with it. It's not that bad, honestly. I think the worst you can fault it for is not being as purty as say... Crysis or Unreal Tournament .... all that aside, the glacier engine still can crank out some amazing visuals if you have a system high-end enough to take the hit.

Falkenwut
7th Nov 2009, 00:18
It's not that i mind the Glacier engine! Heck.. they managed to modify the Quake engine till this day! I'm pretty sure they can nail it. From what I saw on mini ninjas, looks fine reguarding the mechanics. No complaints (REGUARDING THE ENGINE) Except once again.. FPS issue. Fix that issue and BHAM! good as new!