PDA

View Full Version : The first boss I need help please..

donnabright
1st Nov 2009, 04:22
Once I defeated the first boss, she says I have a surprise for you Kain..I pulled all the levers but she won't come down. How do I get the boss to fall down and the fire balls keep making me die. After that how do I destroy the boss, do I suck her blood, or beat her up first? Ya I am confused. Thanks.

FearGhoul
1st Nov 2009, 05:59
Blood Omen 2? At least, it sounds like it. He'll keep jumping away from you if he sees you run up then he'll jump onto a different furnace thing, so you have to use your Mist ability a good distance away (try to get at the farthest part of the mist you see leading to the furnace) and walk up to the switch while in Mist form, then you pull it and it hurts him. There's another fight with him after that part too, and in that, just make sure to watch for his shadow on the ground, and don't be in the section that his shadow's in when he comes for you.

Linikratyo
2nd Nov 2009, 16:17
Blood Omen 2? At least, it sounds like it. He'll keep jumping away from you if he sees you run up then he'll jump onto a different furnace thing, so you have to use your Mist ability a good distance away (try to get at the farthest part of the mist you see leading to the furnace) and walk up to the switch while in Mist form, then you pull it and it hurts him. There's another fight with him after that part too, and in that, just make sure to watch for his shadow on the ground, and don't be in the section that his shadow's in when he comes for you.

You can also simply stand in a corner then you will see him coming from a loooooooong way.

(it is a he by the way :whistle: )

ammon
3rd Nov 2009, 15:58
There's another fight with him after that part too, and in that, just make sure to watch for his shadow on the ground, and don't be in the section that his shadow's in when he comes for you.

or you could just tilt the camera up and walk about to keep an eye on Faustus :D

Linikratyo
3rd Nov 2009, 16:48
or you could just tilt the camera up and walk about to keep an eye on Faustus :D

yeah but that doesn't seem to work very well...

ammon
4th Nov 2009, 12:28
yeah but that doesn't seem to work very well...

works quite well for me (use it everytime) ;) , thou i'm talking about the Playstation version - and i have a feeling you lot are talking about the PC version :confused: ...so i don't know what the controls are like? :scratch:

Linikratyo
4th Nov 2009, 18:34
works quite well for me (use it everytime) ;) , thou i'm talking about the Playstation version - and i have a feeling you lot are talking about the PC version :confused: ...so i don't know what the controls are like? :scratch:

I indeed talk about the PC version :p and you should just try my tactic once ;)

ammon
19th Nov 2009, 21:20
I indeed talk about the PC version :p and you should just try my tactic once ;)

would love to :o ...but he doesn't seem to have any shadow spots when he's on the beams -well, he does at random points but they flicker in and out of view (which makes them pretty unreliable) - (don't know if it's a glitch or what, but the only way to keep track of his movements is to watch him...)
:p

(p.s. and the only shadow spots i watch are those in BO :D )

Chronoplast
27th Sep 2010, 21:35
Zulgbrtzchllha pretty much summed up how to kill him. You just have to watch his attack pattern and learn how to avoid them and hurt him at the right times.

Tverdyj
28th Sep 2010, 04:02
heh
I just kept jumping, counterclockwise, and pulling the levers. the imprtant thing is to always be jumping in part 3.