PDA

View Full Version : 2012

tombraidergal
29th Oct 2009, 22:33
Omg. I went to the cinema to see cirque du freak two days ago and a trailer for a movie called 2012 advertised. You guys should see, it's based on Mayan people and the Mayan temple looks awesome!

Just type in on YouTube 2012 trailer. (I'd give a link but I'm on an iPod touch and it's so annoying trying to copy and paste.)

MissJess
29th Oct 2009, 23:23
I personally have no intrest in seeing this movie. The only end of the world I believe in is when there are no more Tomb Raider games.

pinpal
30th Oct 2009, 00:13
I personally have no intrest in seeing this movie. The only end of the world I believe in is when there are no more Tomb Raider games.

I hear ya!!:D

nikkinickels
30th Oct 2009, 00:35
LOL amen. yeah i actually thought about seeing that movie..... ya know what, let's make our own movie, what will happen when tomb raider games stop....O_O i just got chills thinking about it

jayjay119
30th Oct 2009, 00:43
I'm really looking forward to this film actually, I was really expecting there to be a film about the mayan calendar proclaiming the end of the world coming out, its such an obvious story atm but looks brilliantly done. I would have thought it to come out more around the 2011 mark though!

Ants_27_
30th Oct 2009, 08:07
You know you all have a dark fantasy for seeing the world end like the rest of us mere mortals.

I suppose once you've seen one the next is pretty much the same, just like a certain game franchise, which ever could be talking about?:)

What would end my world, if my overactive imagination stopped working. :)

raz-
30th Oct 2009, 11:23
well i definitely plan on seeing that movie, iv always had an unhealthy obsession with the end of the world. ¬_¬

raz-
30th Oct 2009, 11:26
it makes you think though, what would lara do?

IvanaKC
30th Oct 2009, 13:12

I am so with you. If I had to die tomorrow, I would be happy, because I have perfect life.

tombraidergal
30th Oct 2009, 14:06

She'd die like the rest of us or find a cool artifact to prevent her and the rest of the world dying.

Ants_27_
30th Oct 2009, 20:24
She'd die like the rest of us or find a cool artifact to prevent her and the rest of the world dying.

Nah, Lara can't save use from the looming 2010 because I woun't need to buy Christmas presants or have to listen to those danm christmas songs that year:lol:

But I do want to see the film but I'll wait till it's released on DVD me thinks.

AdobeArtist
30th Oct 2009, 20:47
Saw the trailers a long time ago. And it looks so much better here where you can see it in full 1080p :)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/2012/

tombraidergal
30th Oct 2009, 20:47
i'm can't wait for cirque du freak to come out on dvd! I'm making myself remember the scenes from the film like i did with twilight.... i managed to remember most.... i love cirque du freak. my bro saw it yesterday and played a joke on me today at a resturant but i knew it was coming. he pointed at the window and said 'look over there!' and i was like 'what?' then damn, becaus i knew what he was doing. then he pretended to crack my neck. it was funny. i pretended to die.... cirwue du freak is amazing... can't wait for new moon!

pinpal
31st Oct 2009, 00:19

She would say " I need Thors belt to get his hammah and I need the hammah to save the world!.":lol::lol:.
Hey it could happen

AdobeArtist
31st Oct 2009, 00:46

I'm sure she's got a bunker underneath each of her estates. She'll at least be fine after the dust settles :rasp::nut:

JRod108
31st Oct 2009, 02:05
What would Lara do? She'd track down Natla again because apparently she's lived and is now inacting the Seventh Age. Damn you Natla and your perseverence...

Actually, I'm not excited for this movie. For one thing, I have never been a fan for end of the world movies. They depress me. For another, I think the whole idea of a calandar predicting the end of the world is a tad far-fetched. I have met so many people that think this is going to happen for real but I have some serious doubts.

angelus0901
1st Dec 2009, 12:55
So, I didn't watch the film yet... but my friend told me it's about the tectonic plates... I just played TRUnderworld and I guess Jörmungandr will destroy the world... cool!! ;) :D

LARALOVERnr1
1st Dec 2009, 15:08
Story sucks... but the special effects are awesome! saw 'independence day' or 'the day after tomorrow'?
special effects like that, but much bigger!

7.5/10

tombraidergal
1st Dec 2009, 15:35
the day after tomorrow is immense. @ laralovernr.1 do they all die? LOL

Bampire
1st Dec 2009, 20:46
Great film. I enjoyed every last bit of it.

No, I don't believe the end will come so suddenly. I would go more into my beliefs but I just find it a pointless subject, as in the end we never know what will happen in the future.

tombraidergal
1st Dec 2009, 21:06
Like stop predicting when we will die and stop tellin us about a volcano in north America that may erupt soon and possibly kill us all. Nice.

nikkinickels
1st Dec 2009, 21:21
So, I didn't watch the film yet... but my friend told me it's about the tectonic plates... I just played TRUnderworld and I guess Jörmungandr will destroy the world... cool!! ;) :D

lmfao i was thinking the same thing

Ants_27_
1st Dec 2009, 21:55
lmfao i was thinking the same thing

No, no, no Jörmungandr is not fit to cause the end of the world!

Instead, I believe that pleasure (for some) would be down to one thing and one thing only:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVclh_gjzJo

They shall flood the world I tell you!:lol:

d1n0_xD
2nd Dec 2009, 10:00
I watched the movie, nothing special, but the special effects are cool :thumb: