PDA

View Full Version : Who are all the fan fiction writers here?

JackieFiest
29th Oct 2009, 06:34
I noticed that some of the people here write fan fiction, and I was wondering if some of them wouldn't mind exchanging emails with me to help a newbie through the process? :o

Old_BenKenobi
29th Oct 2009, 06:48
I can help, if you'd like. I have a fic started on here somewhere and have written a few others in my day (mostly Dragon Ball)

JackieFiest
29th Oct 2009, 06:53
I can help, if you'd like. I have a fic started on here somewhere and have written a few others in my day (mostly Dragon Ball)

Thanks. I'll PM you my email addy after South Park. :)

angleslam99
29th Oct 2009, 06:54
I write mostly Batman but I'm taking a bit of time off writing Batman at the moment, now I'm concentrated on a project I've always wanted to do...a Superman movie script.

xxhanzyxx
29th Oct 2009, 21:18
I write fanfiction, have done for a few years now, not that I am fantastic at it by any means but I do enjoy doing it... think I have quite good ideas but my writing and descriptive text could do some work on though but hey ho :)
What are you looking to write?

KillerCroc
29th Oct 2009, 21:24
I also write one, you can sample my work in my signature. I've promised more chapters...it's hard to get around to.

xxhanzyxx
29th Oct 2009, 22:19
I also write one, you can sample my work in my signature. I've promised more chapters...it's hard to get around to.

I know i keep getting PM asking me when I am going to be posting the second installment to my last fanfic and I have done a lot to it and have loads of ideas regarding to how the story is going to go but its just finding the time and creative energy (lol) to get going on it, most annoying thing is though that I know once I start writing I can go for hours at it, its just making that first step :)

SolidSnake_123
30th Oct 2009, 00:54
I work on one, I have taken some time off it its about a new Nightwing, and a new Batman, I'll help you out.

kain9998
30th Oct 2009, 01:41
I have a fic going with Snake there, but mine is in the first and third person, so I could help with either one. Just ask! I would love to help! :D

xxhanzyxx
30th Oct 2009, 01:42
thanks guys ;)

JackieFiest
30th Oct 2009, 03:39
I started on one and got some help with it last night. I've never written Batman before so I just needed a second opinion. I've had two papers for school due since I started it and have another one due Monday. So, as soon as I get that turned in, I will start on chapter two. :)

butterskenny
31st Oct 2009, 00:40
Asylum, a fan-fic i am writing is inspired by the batman universe.