PDA

View Full Version : Batman #692+ looks AMAZING!

xxhanzyxx
28th Oct 2009, 22:46
I am just loving Tony Daniel coming to work on Graysons Batman and by the looks of the preview its not going to dissapoint.... I am so excited!!!

iamtombombadil
28th Oct 2009, 23:25
Try and provide a link when making this type of thread. Thanks.

Abeja
28th Oct 2009, 23:29
His art is pretty good. Not too crazy about his writing tho. Batman hasnt been too great lately, its all about B&R.

butterskenny
28th Oct 2009, 23:35
At least tell us what it's about..

xxhanzyxx
29th Oct 2009, 21:12
At least tell us what it's about..

Here you go: http://www.dccomics.com/media/excerpts/13194_x.pdf

Hope it works, if not just go to dccomics.com and click previews

xxhanzyxx
29th Oct 2009, 21:14
His art is pretty good. Not too crazy about his writing tho. Batman hasnt been too great lately, its all about B&R.

This issue just came through the post (yay) have had a little flick through and its looking good so far, but I have weird taste

But moving away from that issue I just got the three issues of batman blackest night and that was good, Damien actually came across as something other than a complete a$$ and listened to Batman

butterskenny
29th Oct 2009, 21:24
It worked, not a bad look to it.

xxhanzyxx
29th Oct 2009, 22:40
It worked, not a bad look to it.

I thought so too, but guess we will have a better idea on wether it works or not in a few more issues

Abeja
29th Oct 2009, 23:55
I liked Blackest Night Batman. You should check out Peter Tomasi on Green Lantern Corps. Him and Geoff Johns have been putting out top notch comics. Easily one of my favorites. Anytime Deadman is used also, im ok with it.

Drazar
30th Oct 2009, 01:54
Issue 692 indeed was amazing. Great references to older stories not to mention to return of Dr. Death, who if you ask me always has the potential to be a recurring villain. Wasnt really hot for the new Black Mask costume.

xxhanzyxx
30th Oct 2009, 19:15
Issue 692 indeed was amazing. Great references to older stories not to mention to return of Dr. Death, who if you ask me always has the potential to be a recurring villain. Wasnt really hot for the new Black Mask costume.

Never seen Dr. Death before and was quite eerie but cant wait to see his present in the comic next issue, and I agree with not liking Blackmasks costume, he reminded me more of scarcrow or one of his hench men...
Wonder if Selina will try and rekindle the spark herself and Grayson had a few years back? especially now he is Batman which should stir up old feeling of when she was with Bruce?

Drazar
30th Oct 2009, 23:50
Eh, No. Catwoman has been fooling with men but honestly i don't wanna see the character go steps back now that shes moved forward in development.

You could wikipedia Dr. Death and Reaper to learn more about the characters that are coming up in this story.

xxhanzyxx
1st Nov 2009, 19:16
Eh, No. Catwoman has been fooling with men but honestly i don't wanna see the character go steps back now that shes moved forward in development.

You could wikipedia Dr. Death and Reaper to learn more about the characters that are coming up in this story.

I know its not what we would want to see but unfortunately we are not the power people at DC (unless you secretly are Drazar?) So trying to think like the writers who knows, although after that picture you linked a few months back of grayson with a certain someone they may be saving a romance for a few more issues

Drazar
2nd Nov 2009, 05:42
Remember when Didio said he wanted to kill off Nightwing because the writers just kept making Grayson swap girlfriends all the time and his character didn't progress? Yeah lets not go there again. =P

xxhanzyxx
2nd Nov 2009, 18:13
Remember when Didio said he wanted to kill off Nightwing because the writers just kept making Grayson swap girlfriends all the time and his character didn't progress? Yeah lets not go there again. =P

Agreed, afterall I am sure people didnt buy Nighwing to find out who is date is for that issue, there are plenty of other comics out there that you can read about that sort of thing. Just looking forward to where Grayson is going to go, its looking pretty interesting anyway