PDA

View Full Version : WHAT!!! Brad Pitt as Nightwing!!!!!

xxhanzyxx
28th Oct 2009, 22:11
Soory guys if you all nearly fell off your chairs :D But I doubt very much we will see this ever happening (not that I would want it too anyway)
But bo my eyes decieve me or has DC based this 13inch Nightwing figures face on Brad Pitt?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/1632575861_384ebd25ea.jpg?v=0

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/1632575861_384ebd25ea.jpg%3Fv%3D0&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/shaunwong/1632575861/&usg=__bOtTvqTOMDSiWp0VGdmexwozomE=&h=500&w=493&sz=95&hl=en&start=18&tbnid=AWZPKQ8NBzZHZM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3D13inch%2Bnightwing%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den

lukeob94
28th Oct 2009, 22:14
lol yeah it does kinda look like him and yeah your heading was lil extreme.

Sir Legendhead
28th Oct 2009, 22:21
That looks exactly like him. I'd like to see Pitt play a superhero, but that wouldn't work seeing as how he's older than Bale. He'd be a great Captain America though.

xxhanzyxx
28th Oct 2009, 22:21
lol yeah it does kinda look like him and yeah your heading was lil extreme.

Lol headlines do sell... got you looking though didnt it ;)

xxhanzyxx
28th Oct 2009, 22:22
Heres one pic I quickly found of Brad to compare

http://images.celeb9.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/brad_pitt1705.jpg

xxhanzyxx
28th Oct 2009, 22:26
That looks exactly like him. I'd like to see Pitt play a superhero, but that wouldn't work seeing as how he's older than Bale. He'd be a great Captain America though.

There is no way I would want him to be nightwing, it would be too cringe worthy with loads of people going for the eye candy lol

Besides think this pic was taken a few years ago, those kids of his have really knocked the stuffing out him in the last few years (cruel I know but meh)

But yeah I didnt want christian Bale to be Batman and now I am very pleased with his and Nolans interpretstion of him (though his voice got on my pip in TDK)

Anyway glad you agree that it does look like him, thought it was my tired eyes

Prince Daka
28th Oct 2009, 23:01
also looks like val kilmer as bruce wayne

SammiiDoogles
28th Oct 2009, 23:05
Haha - I saw this in Forbidden Planet the other week, There's a joker one aswell isn't there? and Harley - But they look terrible.

I agree - They look almost identical.

xxhanzyxx
28th Oct 2009, 23:09
Haha - I saw this in Forbidden Planet the other week, There's a joker one aswell isn't there? and Harley - But they look terrible.

I agree - They look almost identical.

I'd loved to see one in the flesh, will have to get to my local forbidden planet- though its an hour away :(

Also think he looks like a tough ken doll so does that make Batgirl Barbie... oh wait they have alreadt done that :p

JackieFiest
28th Oct 2009, 23:10
What is it with people wanting pretty boys to play hero types?

That's almost as bad as people suggesting George Clooney as Sam Fisher.

xxhanzyxx
28th Oct 2009, 23:19

That's almost as bad as people suggesting George Clooney as Sam Fisher.

I dont want him to play a superhero I am merly stating that I though he looks slightly like Brad Pitt.

Brad would be awful as Nightwing and if Grayson was to come to the big screen I would want a unknown actor to play him.

And anyway Grayson has always been depicted in comics as being good looking so you could hardly have Napoleon Dynamite playing him.... hmmmm im thinking underwear model (only joking)

SolidSnake_123
28th Oct 2009, 23:38
Haha that would be as bad as George Clooney as Batman. And who ever said Brad Pitt would make a good Captain America... well...

Sir Legendhead
29th Oct 2009, 04:27

That's almost as bad as people suggesting George Clooney as Sam Fisher.I don't think the term "boy" applies to either Clooney or Pitt, seeing as how they're both over forty. Also, there should be a law passed to make sure that Clooney is never allowed to play a superhero again. Seriously.

And who ever said Brad Pitt would make a good Captain America... well......has seen Legends of the Fall.

j48GDZKZTUo

That movie alone sells him as Steve Rogers to me (and yes, I know, Cap doesn't scalp people).

I heard he's pretty good as the Jewish / American soldier who fights the Nazis in Inglorious Basterds too, but haven't seen it for myself yet. The guy's a great actor regardless of his looks and he's got the American hero thing down better than John Wayne did, imo.

SolidSnake_123
29th Oct 2009, 04:40
I heard he's pretty good as the Jewish / American soldier who fights the Nazis in Inglorious Basterds too, but haven't seen it for myself yet. The guy's a great actor regardless of his looks and he's got the American hero thing down better than John Wayne did, imo.

Better than John Wayne did!? You must be joking. Come on... better than John Wayne? He created that persona.

Ok come on Brad Pitt? The guy who was in Mr and Mrs. Smith should not be Captain America. But besides that, Brad Pitt isn't the greatest actor ever. I would much rather see someone act a sort of generic American Hero type Captain America, not a long haired man who has had experience with crappy movies.

Sir Legendhead
29th Oct 2009, 04:47
I would much rather see someone act a sort of generic American Hero type Captain America...Oh. Well, here you go then. Enjoy.

R2juYsVLra8

Fairly entertaining film (especially the flying motorcycle scene), but for the next one I'd rather see Cap played with some depth.

SolidSnake_123
29th Oct 2009, 04:54
Oh. Well, here you go then. Enjoy
Fairly entertaining film (especially the flying motorcycle scene), but for the next one I'd rather see Cap played with some depth.
Yes! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you sir! Haha what I meant was.. I don't want a Captain America who cries on every scene like Wolverine in the X-Men movies. I am all for depth, just not soap opera type depth.

Sir Legendhead
29th Oct 2009, 05:13
Yes! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you sir! Haha what I meant was.. I don't want a Captain America who cries on every scene like Wolverine in the X-Men movies. I am all for depth, just not soap opera type depth.Yeah, Brad Pitt cries in that scene I posted, but that's because he just saw his brother get killed by Nazis. I was thinking of the part after that, where he puts on the warpaint, rides out in the middle of the night and takes out their machine-gunners' nest practically bare-handed. Swap that knife out for a shield and you've got a damn good Cap, imo.

Legends of the Fall is a good movie, seriously. It's kind of a soap opera in parts, but Brad Pitt's badass portrayal of Tristan saves the film. He takes out a grizzly bear with that knife in one scene, lol.

Abeja
29th Oct 2009, 09:28
Brad Pitt does crappy movies?? Even his worst are still more entertaining than anything that comes out.

Fight Club, Seven, 13 Monkeys, Snatch? Then he does Curious Case, Babel, Burn After Reading,Assassination of Jesse James, and Inglorious Basterds. Not to mention Oceans Eleven and Troy.

I would much rather have Pitt being a superhero than most (especially Ryan Reynolds).

Sir Legendhead
29th Oct 2009, 12:11
@ Abeja - You ever see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? He's a good enough actor to make those special effects seem human, so he can damn sure do this.

Captain America needs to be played by somebody who has heart and experience. It would be a shame to see this done by some kid from a soap opera.

Hall E Woode
29th Oct 2009, 13:39
The idea that Brad Pitt is a bad actor because he's a handsome man is... :nut:

Some folks are jealous, methinks. :rasp:

Abeja
29th Oct 2009, 17:05
@ Abeja - You ever see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button? He's a good enough actor to make those special effects seem human, so he can damn sure do this.

Captain America needs to be played by somebody who has heart and experience. It would be a shame to see this done by some kid from a soap opera.

Ive actually never seen Curious Case. I really really really want to see Inglorious Basterds tho. Brad Pitt is just one of those actors where his movie are gonna be entertaining. Kinda like Tom Hanks or Will Smith.

However, Captain America may be a stretch for Pitt. Cap needs to be played by someone with a bigger frame. Although, Brad Pitt in Troy as Achilles and throwing that shield around wasnt too far from what I would imagine as Captain America. Again tho, i think you need someone whose a little bigger in size like a Gerard Butler.

xxhanzyxx
29th Oct 2009, 21:08
I would much rather have Pitt being a superhero than most (especially Ryan Reynolds).

Whats the matter with Ryan Reynold? I thought he was great as deadpool (was so glad when I bought the wolverine dvd and saw the ending right at the end of the credits which was different from that in the cinema.
But personally I thought he would have been better as Flash than green lantern, maybe its because my only knowledge of green lantern is off the cartoons

Abeja
29th Oct 2009, 22:24
Meh, i cant really say too much about Deadpool cause he was only in the movie for about 15 minutes.Id much rather have Nathan Fillion or even the other guy besides Timberlake that was being considered.

Ryan Reynolds works for Deadpool cause he is the merc with the mouth, however there isnt much difference between his role in Wolverine and Blade. The comedy fits for that character. Not so much for Hal Jordan. I dont even think he would be good as a Flash. Maybe Wally but definitely not Barry.

xxhanzyxx
29th Oct 2009, 22:37
Meh, i cant really say too much about Deadpool cause he was only in the movie for about 15 minutes.Id much rather have Nathan Fillion or even the other guy besides Timberlake that was being considered.

Ryan Reynolds works for Deadpool cause he is the merc with the mouth, however there isnt much difference between his role in Wolverine and Blade. The comedy fits for that character. Not so much for Hal Jordan. I dont even think he would be good as a Flash. Maybe Wally but definitely not Barry.

Wonder if they will make a deadpool film now that he has moved over to DC?
And I have seen a few glimpses of a serious actor within Ryan Reynolds comic facade so will shall have to wait and see whether he can pull off Green Lantern or not. I mean im a fan of Ryan (probably no suprise there being female and all that) but I am not holding my breath with expectations of how great he will be, suppose I will be more enjoyable experience of the film without that hold over my head

Abeja
29th Oct 2009, 23:53
Wonder if they will make a deadpool film now that he has moved over to DC?
And I have seen a few glimpses of a serious actor within Ryan Reynolds comic facade so will shall have to wait and see whether he can pull off Green Lantern or not. I mean im a fan of Ryan (probably no suprise there being female and all that) but I am not holding my breath with expectations of how great he will be, suppose I will be more enjoyable experience of the film without that hold over my head

I wondered the same thing about the Deadpool movie, and from what i heard, its still on but after Green Lantern is done.

I think he is a great actor as well, and not just for his smoking bod. Smoking Aces and Amityville Horror. I just think he would make a better Kyle Rayner than a Hal Jordan.

The_Hylden
30th Oct 2009, 05:46
Warning. LANGUAGE!

NfNb9Qrbfz4

M28xmFhPt-A

syfU7drScwg

My point: Brad Pitt can play a wide range of roles. I do think he's a bit thin to be playing Captain America, however. He's got the acting chops in spades, though.

xxhanzyxx
30th Oct 2009, 19:08
I wondered the same thing about the Deadpool movie, and from what i heard, its still on but after Green Lantern is done.

I think he is a great actor as well, and not just for his smoking bod. Smoking Aces and Amityville Horror. I just think he would make a better Kyle Rayner than a Hal Jordan.

Thats cool to know that deadpool could still be a possibility :~) And yes I too have noticed Ryan must work out quite considerably ha ha!

xxhanzyxx
30th Oct 2009, 19:49
Thats cool to know that deadpool could still be a possibility :~) And yes I too have noticed Ryan must work out quite considerably ha ha!

And now after watching this fanfilm on Reynolds he can olay as many superhero's as he likes ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei4Z2dmHrYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei4Z2dmHrYI

xxhanzyxx
30th Oct 2009, 20:26
@the hylden how do you post youtube videos like that please?

Drazar
31st Oct 2009, 00:06
Quote his post and you can see how the youtube tag go and you put the end of the youtube url in the tag.

Also xxhanzyxx start using the edit feature. Triple posting is a no no.

butterskenny
31st Oct 2009, 00:10
What about double posting?

Drazar
31st Oct 2009, 03:20
What about double posting?

It's not welcomed either but it's not minded that much, but really its the best to just use the edit feature. It just gets ridicilous when you post 3 posts when you can do it with 1 easily.

The_Hylden
31st Oct 2009, 07:32
Indeed!

The New Blueguy
31st Oct 2009, 21:36
In regards ro Deadpool, it was up to Marvell to get their **** together in time. The WB/DC deal with Reynolds has no effect on the Marvel deal. Marvel screwed themselves out of establishing him as Deadpool before going off to do Green Lantern. Lantern is dead set for Summer 2011, whereas FOX is loafing on Deadpool. I can't understand why, as Disney distinctly said all current deals (FOX's film contract) are still ion place so long as there are plans on the table. So if I were FOX, I would move my ass on a Deadpool flick before Disney takes there rights back.

xxhanzyxx
1st Nov 2009, 18:52
Quote his post and you can see how the youtube tag go and you put the end of the youtube url in the tag..
Cool thankyou

Also xxhanzyxx start using the edit feature. Triple posting is a no no.
sorry didnt relise it was a problem :( will try not to do it again in the future

batfan08
1st Nov 2009, 20:43
The guy's a great actor regardless of his looks and he's got the American hero thing down better than John Wayne did, imo.

http://johnwaynecanhascheezeburgrpilgrim.com/images/picture_3_tw9t.png

xxhanzyxx
3rd Nov 2009, 21:53
Lol!

JokerMeThis
27th Nov 2009, 00:33
Why is it perfectly alright for hot actresses to play characters in comic movies and not men?

You all complain that Brad would suck because he's too good looking to be Nightwing but if a good looking actress was cast as Wonder Woman I bet you wouldn't have anything to say about it.

My opinion is, Brad Pitt doesn't have dark enough hair to be Nightwing and I don't think he'd look right if he dyed it black. Plus people are forgetting that Brad Pitt is now 45, where Nightwing is what, 27 when he first starts off?

Plus I think Nightwing is hot. To me, Chris O'Donnell will always be Richard Grayson, (Wow the forum won't let me say Dee I See Kay so Richard it is)

I've had a crush on him since I was five, he may have been Robin in those movies, but that was a Nightwing-esk outfit for sure.

http://www.radiotimes.com/content/features/galleries/george-clooney/04/mainImage.jpg

Yum yum. Too bad he didn't have the hair... The hair is important... haha

The_Hylden
27th Nov 2009, 00:40
AAAH!! NIPPLES AND ARMORED THONGS!!! MINE EYES!!! :mad2:

JokerMeThis
27th Nov 2009, 00:43
AAAH!! NIPPLES AND ARMORED THONGS!!! MINE EYES!!! :mad2:

HAHA! I blame the 90s. Don't ask me why. I just do. The 90s was weird.

The_Hylden
27th Nov 2009, 07:14
I blame one man and one man only: Schumacher... -_- *shakes fist*

Drazar
27th Nov 2009, 07:31
Don't forget the script writer who wrote the characters inaccuratly!

Batman The Trailer Hunter
28th Nov 2009, 00:53
Don't forget the script writer who wrote the characters inaccuratly!

:thumb::thumb:

The_Hylden
28th Nov 2009, 00:56
I haven't forgotten him. His name's printed on bullet #2 ;)

The producer that green lit the project is #3. Clooney is definitely #4...

Drazar
28th Nov 2009, 01:01
To be honest i don't hate Clooney really, atleast he wasn't a jerk towards Joel like Kilmer was. Kilmer was whining and whatnot to Joel because he thought he was gonna star in a grim dark Batman movie with Burton's vision. Pal should have read his contract.

The_Hylden
28th Nov 2009, 01:04
Kilmer was right.:p Clonney just plays himself, which is why he's bullet #4, with that head-twitching and that constant smirk. That is why he's bullet #4, lol

DropkickDisco
28th Nov 2009, 01:11
Honestly, I think that Clooney could have been a superb Batman. He's a terrific actor, and he has the perfect look for Bruce Wayne. However, Clooney really didn't have much to work with as far as the script is concerned, and he even denounces the film today as rushed. The actors were basically told to act as cartoony as possible.

Masked Manhunter
30th Nov 2009, 19:03
Soory guys if you all nearly fell off your chairs :D But I doubt very much we will see this ever happening (not that I would want it too anyway)
But bo my eyes decieve me or has DC based this 13inch Nightwing figures face on Brad Pitt?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/1632575861_384ebd25ea.jpg?v=0

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/1632575861_384ebd25ea.jpg%3Fv%3D0&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/shaunwong/1632575861/&usg=__bOtTvqTOMDSiWp0VGdmexwozomE=&h=500&w=493&sz=95&hl=en&start=18&tbnid=AWZPKQ8NBzZHZM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3D13inch%2Bnightwing%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den

It's more Ballack to me :D

batfan08
30th Nov 2009, 19:31
Kilmer was right.:p Clonney just plays himself, which is why he's bullet #4, with that head-twitching and that constant smirk. That is why he's bullet #4, lol

If Clooney is #4,then you're my Bullet #1,Have you seen his other stuff?DO NOT DISS HIM.

Masked Manhunter
30th Nov 2009, 20:33
To be honest i don't hate Clooney really, atleast he wasn't a jerk towards Joel like Kilmer was. Kilmer was whining and whatnot to Joel because he thought he was gonna star in a grim dark Batman movie with Burton's vision. Pal should have read his contract.

at least?

who else has sympathies for jerk Joel?

batfan08
30th Nov 2009, 22:16
at least?

You should make him sleep with a woman. :o

DropkickDisco
30th Nov 2009, 22:32
at least?

Reported.

1) Threatening someone with death.

2) Homophobic remarks.

3) Bypassing the censor with cursing.

Remember: Uwe Boll is a heterosexual. Making bad movies has NOTHING to do with sexuality.

Masked Manhunter
1st Dec 2009, 01:25
Reported.

2) Homophobic remarks.

Remember: Uwe Boll is a heterosexual. Making bad movies has NOTHING to do with sexuality.

LOL!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

Seriously, you're playing Batman, and can't take a JOKE ? :lmao:

Or should I explain it to ya :rolleyes:

batfan08
1st Dec 2009, 01:57
Reported.

2) Homophobic remarks.

my remark was in contrast to Masked Manhunter as I think his remark was in poor taste.

Drazar
1st Dec 2009, 02:10
at least?

Since you're new here i'll just give a warning:
1) No homophobic regards, even if there meant as a joke
2) don't try to avoid the censors at all

Really you're more than welcome to show your dislike for Joel but the way you just did it, crosses the line.

The_Hylden
1st Dec 2009, 04:31
If Clooney is #4,then you're my Bullet #1,Have you seen his other stuff?DO NOT DISS HIM.

I have and he usually just plays himself, head-twitching like a bobble head and a constant smirk. He comes across as very arrogant. Never met the guy in real life, so that might not be true, although he seams that way in interviews as well. Him as him added to the Batman and Robin woes, however, so he remains #4 :p

DISSED!!

Masked Manhunter
1st Dec 2009, 04:48
Since you're new here i'll just give a warning:
1) No homophobic regards, even if there meant as a joke
2) don't try to avoid the censors at all

Really you're more than welcome to show your dislike for Joel but the way you just did it, crosses the line.

thx for the warning, I'll keep that in mind. :cool:

but it's just , when it's coming to the Joel , I have no kind words at all.
Anyway, homophobic insults would be if he's hiding it but he's widely open on that subject,so where those 'Bat nipples' came from I wonder :whistle:(in relevance to the DropkickDisco comment that bad movies has nothing to do with the sexuality)

..OK ,Ok enough of Joel, he even didn't deserve to be spoken...

Drazar
1st Dec 2009, 05:32
Well the batnipples came from the roman/greek styled armors, what was pretty unreasonable were the asshots and didn't the armor have cod pieces too? Tho Batman & Robin isn't solely Joel's fault, the movie was fast produced for next year so they we're on a tight shcedule, who knows? What if Joel's Batman 5 with Joker (Jack Nicholson) as a ghost thru Scarecrow's fear gas and whatnot would have given Joel more positive reputation. Oh well we will never know.

Old_BenKenobi
1st Dec 2009, 06:12
It is true a lot of the Schumacher hate is misplaced, especially for Batman and Robin. Loads of executive meddling and a terrible, terrible script.

The_Hylden
1st Dec 2009, 09:49
It's the batnipples, cod pieces, cartoon characterizations (like Mista Fa-eeeze! Jeesh), colorful Gotham, ass and crotch shots, dildo-blue-ribbed-batmobile, that are ALL Joel Shumacher's fault, so script and meddling from above be damned :p

thebatman226
1st Dec 2009, 09:54
It's the batnipples, cod pieces, cartoon characterizations (like Mista Fa-eeeze! Jeesh), colorful Gotham, ass and crotch shots, dildo-blue-ribbed-batmobile, that are ALL Joel Shumacher's fault, so script and meddling from above be damned :p

Hahaha youre really pushing the point.

Masked Manhunter
1st Dec 2009, 17:58
At least in Batman Forever we could have seen that Burton was involved. Not too bad movie in comprehension to the Batman & Robin which I don't wanna discuss.
Though in Batman Forever plenty of silly thing could be seen , such as the Riddler's outfit when he's destroying the Batcave. :confused:
I remember the good old days since I was just a kid somewhere at the beginning of the 90's, not wanting to give back the Tim Burton's rent VHS and hiding it behind the TV since that was my fave movie. And at the same point, I realized even in 95 that smth is going in the wrong direction, but could have accepted strange sequel. And so it came that infamous 1997 :mad2:

Drazar
1st Dec 2009, 23:06
At least in Batman Forever we could have seen that Burton was involved. Not too bad movie in comprehension to the Batman & Robin which I don't wanna discuss.

Burton had nothing to do with Batman Forever. He just slapped the name producer to the movie, but everything from designs to whatnot was Joel's doing really.

Though in Batman Forever plenty of silly thing could be seen , such as the Riddler's outfit when he's destroying the Batcave. :confused:

I kinda wish they had given him a suit like Frank Gorshin used at times, but my real problem was Two-Face ignoring his coin in 1 scene. :(