PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Wanyes Death(improsoment in parrel universe) thoughts

MACGRUBER
26th Oct 2009, 00:12
Kinda sucks to see bruce go to what's his face. A little anticlimactic. It just dosent feel the same without bruces dark, grim nature. But I wonder. Technicaly he's not dead. Do you guys smell comeback or is it just false hope. What are your thoughts on dc's decision to kill of batman and do you think he will ever come back

door noob
26th Oct 2009, 00:15
Blackest night is preety much about Bruce coming back.

batfan08
26th Oct 2009, 00:22
I'm sorry,have you even read Blackest Night,It's got almost nothing to do with Bruce's return,and it's based upon the events prophecized in the book of OA,which is centered around the Black Lanterns fighting the rest of the universe.The dead shall rise!!!

door noob
26th Oct 2009, 02:38
I'm sorry,have you even read Blackest Night,It's got almost nothing to do with Bruce's return,and it's based upon the events prophecized in the book of OA,which is centered around the Black Lanterns fighting the rest of the universe.The dead shall rise!!!

Sorry I'm talking about Blackest Night Batman to be more specific.

Edit - Leading up to it.

Sir Legendhead
26th Oct 2009, 02:43
Sorry I'm talking about Blackest Night Batman to be more specific.Did they even mention Bruce in that? I remember one of the covers showing Black Glove holding Batman's skull, but don't recall if that actually happened in the book or not. Seemed more centered on **** to me.

edit: Lol at Mr. Grayson's first name getting bleeped, haha.

door noob
26th Oct 2009, 02:52
AHHH!!! It keeps on coming out the wrong way, it's leading up to it.

Sir Legendhead
26th Oct 2009, 02:54
AHHH!!! It keeps on coming out the wrong way, it's leading up to it.Um...actually, I'm pretty sure Blackest Night: Batman ended with the most recent issue...I could be wrong though. You're making me feel cruel here, lol. :p

door noob
26th Oct 2009, 02:59
Wow..... I'm really behind I only got the 1st of three because my comic store is really slow, sorry for the misunderstanding, but for certain it was stated that Bruce will comback, but not necasairly as Batman, but for now since the sales are up for DC they are sticking with him being dead for a while. I really need to get back on track. :nut:

Sir Legendhead
26th Oct 2009, 03:00
Wow..... I'm really behind I only got the 1st of three because my comic store is really slow, sorry for the misunderstanding, but for certain it was stated that Bruce will comback, but not necasairly as Batman, but for now since the sales are up for DC they are sticking with him being dead for a while. I really need to get back on track. :nut:Yeah, last I saw they've got Morrison working on two separate miniseries about him coming back. I think that's set for next year. Drazar probably knows the details.

batfan08
26th Oct 2009, 03:01
I think you may be thinking of Batman & Robin

door noob
26th Oct 2009, 03:03
Tim Drake's search is preety interesting though. :D

Drazar
26th Oct 2009, 05:46
I don't mind that Bruce is gone. Since the writers clearly wrote it that he's coming back and not as a surprise like Captain America which turne dout rather stupid. A great death for a american hero which turned into a "time stream trap" after 2 years was just ridicilous. Thank DC for being smart enough to show the readers that Bruce isn't really dead at all. Tho the public is really mislead about this.

I wouldn't say Blackest Night is leading up to Black Lantern Batman. We might see a Lantern Batman or a Lazarus Pit resurrected Batman based off the clues for the 3rd story arc. There is a rumour indeed that in 2010 we're getting "Search for Bruce Wayne" and "Return of Batman" story arcs but thats still just a rumour.

Tho honestly they can keep Bruce trapped for years. I'm loving the new comic series so much.