PDA

View Full Version : Viewing entire leaderboard

BatDood
25th Oct 2009, 15:19
Is there a way to see who's at the top spot in the leaderboards for challenges? I've noticed that once you post your own score, it only shows you the people in the immediate vicinity. I'd like to be able to scroll up and see the top ten people. I'm on PS3, if that makes a difference.

I'm asking because I just ranked #89 on the regular Shock and Awe last night. I want to see what it'll take to get within the top 10 spot.

BloodLegacy
25th Oct 2009, 16:15
Is there a way to see who's at the top spot in the leaderboards for challenges? I've noticed that once you post your own score, it only shows you the people in the immediate vicinity. I'd like to be able to scroll up and see the top ten people. I'm on PS3, if that makes a difference.

I'm asking because I just ranked #89 on the regular Shock and Awe last night. I want to see what it'll take to get within the top 10 spot.

press square to toggle between your spot, a mini leaderboard which ranks you against your friends, and the top 100 (starts by displaying no.1 spot)

It does tell you how to do this at the bottom of the screen :rasp:

BatDood
25th Oct 2009, 16:57
D'OH! :nut:
Thanks!
I knew you could toggle to your friends but I never toggled past them. Geez, talk about feeling like a moron! LMAO