PDA

View Full Version : I got the old Tomb Raiders!

BatmanIsHero
19th Oct 2009, 06:52
I just bought Tomb Raider 2, 3, and 4 from Ps3 online store. These old Tomb Raiders were the best of the series with new once of course. I really like them and I was intrudoced to the Tomb Raider series by my father cousin who was 34 at the time when I have met him. After I have played the 4 one, and it engrosssed me a lot. I just hope the up-coming Tomb Raider will have more action during the game play, puzzles, details, long missions, and etc.

naraku
19th Oct 2009, 07:10
First I like to say, "Welcome", mainly because we haven't formally met.

Wow they have 3 and 4 on the PS store now?! I have TR1 and 2 loaded on to my PS3 but not 3 and 4. I also have the PSone CD's.

Yes, they are pretty awesome aren't they? As for your hopes for the upcoming Tomb Raider, that is everyone here's hopes and dreams for TR9.

Ants_27_
19th Oct 2009, 07:16
I hate you now.:( I don't really:rasp:

The old TR games aren't on the Europe Playstation Store, but c'mon Sony, we want MGS1 on the store too! Besides you can play them on your PSP too if they are bought from the store.

Max 28
19th Oct 2009, 08:14
I'm currently playing through the classics, they're great, and quite nostalgic. :D Plus I've never played 2 or 3 and I'm getting those soon. :)

BatmanIsHero
19th Oct 2009, 15:59
I hate you now.:( I don't really:rasp:

The old TR games aren't on the Europe Playstation Store, but c'mon Sony, we want MGS1 on the store too! Besides you can play them on your PSP too if they are bought from the store.

:nut:The USA PSN store has the Tomb Raider 1, 2 3, and 4. Hopefullu the EU will get that too.:whistle:

BatmanIsHero
19th Oct 2009, 16:00
I'm currently playing through the classics, they're great, and quite nostalgic. :D Plus I've never played 2 or 3 and I'm getting those soon. :)
Ohh man. If try to play Tomb Raider 2, 3, and 4. They will kill you until you finish them:mad2:. I'm scar to play them as I forgot some of the missions:nut:. They will take very long time to finish them. The best of the series.

Ants_27_
19th Oct 2009, 17:34
:nut:The USA PSN store has the Tomb Raider 1, 2 3, and 4. Hopefullu the EU will get that too.:whistle:

*Sharpens Pitchfolk*

And? We...We've got the little mermaid PS1 game:lol:

I'm sure we'll get some good PS1 games one day... Hopefully:(