PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Knight Achievement Requirements..

LosTpROpHETs
18th Oct 2009, 05:30
So i completed the entire game ( Final Chronicle of Arkham, 240 Riddles and Story ) and i am left with a few 94% i played all the challenge maps already ( Except 2 predator maps ).

So my question is, Do you have to get Gold in all the challenge maps for this achievement? Cuz if you do, then i will never make it. i suck at combat challenges. average is a silver for me.

Laam'inui
18th Oct 2009, 20:05
You get Perfect Knight for going all 4 rounds in a combat challenge map without taking one hit - i.e. you get the Dark Knight bonus after every single round. It adds a nice 5,000 points to your score.

BloodLegacy
19th Oct 2009, 06:42
You get Perfect Knight for going all 4 rounds in a combat challenge map without taking one hit - i.e. you get the Dark Knight bonus after every single round. It adds a nice 5,000 points to your score.

This is wrong, that's for 5000 extra points.

The ACHIEVEMENT is for finishing everything 100%, and yes, that includes all 3 medals in all 16 non-DLC challenges.

scottybro1970
19th Oct 2009, 15:33
Yep, Blood Legacy hit it right on the head. I won't make it to 100% either; I've tried countless times and just couldn't pull it off, so I gave up a long time ago. Not worth pulling my hair out over.

Still, this is a great game:)