PDA

View Full Version : Villain map pack

nightrax
17th Oct 2009, 18:41
Hi all,

I've downloaded DLC content from Live Client the extreme map pack and the Villain pack.

But l cant see the villain pack in the game, im assuming you can play as the joker in the challenges like the PS3 (but that might be exclusive content to just PSN, im not 100% sure)

Do you have to do something to activate the villain map pack?

Thanks in advance !!!

Ammoh
17th Oct 2009, 21:06
Hi all,

I've downloaded DLC content from Live Client the extreme map pack and the Villain pack.

But l cant see the villain pack in the game, im assuming you can play as the joker in the challenges like the PS3 (but that might be exclusive content to just PSN, im not 100% sure)

Do you have to do something to activate the villain map pack?

Thanks in advance !!!

The PC version does not have the villian pack, but I am not 100% sure either. Maybe others might know better. As far I am aware, it only has the Insane Night Map Pack, available as DLC, which features two new Challenge maps .
One map, Totally Insane, takes place in Arkham's records room while the other, Nocturnal Hunter, has Batman trying to stay in the shadows while also taking out enemies (similar to Predator maps on PS3/ XBOX). The better you get, more challenges open and available to play. Also in some parts of the Story Mode, when you solve Riddlers Challenges, Maps etc, you get awarded some Challenge rooms. Maybe you mean one of these locked Challenges?

And yes, playing as Joker is an exclusive to PS3 only.

nightrax
17th Oct 2009, 21:43
Thanks for your reply!

I have solved all the riddler changes and unlocked all the (fighting and stealth challenges)

Was only wonder what the villian map pack means in the live download section as l've downloaded it and dont see much diffrence.

But l do really love the insane map pack :D