PDA

View Full Version : The mechanics of gliding...

al-x
14th Oct 2009, 20:56
Hello:

Gliding works fine for me but I am having some problems. I am on a ledge with a
glowing question mark directly on the other side some feet away. If I could glide
directly across it would be no problem but I glide at an angle so I end up a few feet
below the opposite ledge. All I have so far is the batarang, gel, and claw. Am I gliding wrong or is there another way to glide across without going down at an angle?

Al...

lawsie
14th Oct 2009, 21:35
dont look down when gliding :p

al-x
15th Oct 2009, 01:15
Hello:

I just found out that later on in the game I pick up a gadget for that kind of problem.
So now it is a matter of going forward, getting the gadget and backtracking... Thing is
I must have passed up about a good 10 question marks and vents to open up. I guess
I have to write down the location of the vents and question marks I pass up to go back
to them.

Al...

deders
15th Oct 2009, 02:11
Hello:

I just found out that later on in the game I pick up a gadget for that kind of problem.
So now it is a matter of going forward, getting the gadget and backtracking... Thing is
I must have passed up about a good 10 question marks and vents to open up. I guess
I have to write down the location of the vents and question marks I pass up to go back
to them.

Al...

you only need to write them down if you really feel you need to get each one asap. Otherwise you will get a map later on and you can go through each area and get them all once you have the right equipment

TitusTroy
15th Oct 2009, 07:53
I just found out that later on in the game I pick up a gadget for that kind of problem. So now it is a matter of going forward, getting the gadget and backtracking...

yes you need the 'Line Launcher' gadget to access some of those areas