PDA

View Full Version : My Batman television show

batfan08
13th Oct 2009, 00:59
Episode 101
A Dark Knight
A young Bruce Wayne watches his parents die.

Episode 102
Wildcat
Bruce travels to New York to train with a world renowned boxer,Ted Grant,but Ted has a secret,he's the hero known as The Wildcat

Episode 103
The Magician's Daughter-part one
As Bruce trains with a master escape artist named John Zatara,he begins to fall for his daughter,Zatanna.

Episode 104
The Magician's Daughter-part 2
Bruce must say his goodbyes to Zatanna as he sets off for Tibet.

Episode 105
The Master
Bruce trains with a Tibetan Monestary,but when Monks begin to be killed,he must find and stop the traitor,or he's next.

Episode 106
A Death in Paris-Part 1
Bruce Wayne begins training with a man named Henri Ducard,but what happens when he finds out Ducard is an Assassin.

Episode 107
A Death in Paris-Part 2
It's a deadly game of Cat and Mouse as Ducard chases Bruce through Paris.

Episode 108
The Demon
Bruce studies under renowned Professor,Jason Blood,but what he doesn't know,is of Jason's worse half,Etrigan.

EliteF50
13th Oct 2009, 01:39
Honestly, I'd hate this. I don't want to see Bruce training, I wanna see Batman.

batfan08
13th Oct 2009, 02:00
It was just a bit of an intro,considered a small flashback episode,but it sounded too similar to Creature's idea.The first quarter of the first season shows Bruce's training,the rest covers his first year.

batfan08
13th Oct 2009, 02:13
Episode 109
Gotham
Bruce returns to Gotham,and begins fighting crime,but after a close call with a corrupt cop,he must find other means.

Episode 110
The Bat-part 1
Bruce finds his inspiration in the form of a Bat.

Episode 111
The Bat-part 2
Bruce and Alfred begin to form his suit,and Batman has his first night out.

Episode 112
Jim-Part 1
Enter Sgt.Jim Gordon,just transferred from Metropolis and investigating the Vigilante known as Batman.

Episode 113
Jim-Part 2
Jim struggles with work as Detective Flass harrasses him.

Old_BenKenobi
13th Oct 2009, 08:13
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the structure either.

Lol, I remember when Fanfics started popping up, and now everyone and their butt has one. Are TV shows going to be the same way?

The_Hylden
13th Oct 2009, 22:29
I think he's just saying he'd want episodes showing seminal events of Burce's training, pieced together from various comics, then of Gordon's arrival a'la Year One where Batman is just getting started and Gotham is corrupted, and so forth. He's not suggesting they go off of his own story, or trying to reinvent the wheel.

Old_BenKenobi
13th Oct 2009, 23:17
I think his intentions are clear, but I don't think going in a strictly chronological order is the best way to go about things.

The_Hylden
13th Oct 2009, 23:45
Well, ya never know. Following Batman as he grows into Batman, and changes season by season, sounds like something I'd love to see tried. We got a little bit of that in B: TAS, just not from total scratch, and it doesn't stick to time progression episode to episode, usually.

lukeob94
14th Oct 2009, 08:03
ooo i'm all over this let me write mine:

episode 1) laughter is the best medicine

joker contimainates a large amount of medicine flowing through gotham with a joker poison.batman has to stop him

episode 2) beware of poison ivy

after a recless employee at wayne enterpises buys out rainforest to develop a new factory bruce is furious.meanwhile strange bombings are going around the gotham area destroying factorys and other industrial HQ's .the bomber leaves a simple twig of ivy as a calling card.bruce is later invited to dinner by said employee and his date,a new aspiring red head toxicologist working in the newly mereged wayne scent labs dept.

episode 3) boy wonder?
between adapting to his stil relatively new life,fighting crime ,and maintaining bruce's strict orders to earn a 3.5 gpa at gotham academy **** grayson is finding it hard to be a boy wonder and a normal sophmore.

episode 4)

fear factor

after being shun from gotham university johnathan crane aka scarecrow still has unfinished buisness with some of his former collegues.especially a certain math professor.he has the whole university locked down and ready to poison everyone with a fear toxin,can batman stop him?

episode 5) trinity

harvey dent,batman, and com. gordon are trying to clear gotham of evil.how will they farew against a new radical mob leader,rapidily taking over the city?

episode 6)the cat and the bat

selina kyle is a tired over worked office minion.she often wonders where her life went and why she is not happy.after she is nearly killed by her boss after refusing to "help after hours' she goes under a coplete psychological transformationa nd catwoman is born.she beigns to fill her empty voids in life with the adreniline of midnight breakins and robberies,until batamn begins to notice.

7)masquerade

after being captured and sent to arkham joker beigns a relationship with dr.harleen quinzel eevntually twisting her mindesoon she and joker escape arkham and decide to do what they do best;cause utter anarchy for possibly no reason.can batman stop them?

8) wierd science

a failed scientist experiments with bat dna that he claims can be a revolutionary breakthrough.using the gene altering serum he transforms to man bat so he can demand money to further his experiments,who's ambitoon is greater his or batman's

9)on a wing and a pistol

a former english orphan turned sewer dweler/circus freak turned self made aritsocrat of the underworld the penguin controls the weaponry circuit in gotham.besides feuling evil he has his talons set for an expensive avian artifact.can batman thwort the penguin from stealing a pricelss iten and dealing to shadowy figures?

10)for lust of leaves
after mysteriously disappering and never arriving to arkham as planned poison ivy is assumed mia.she soon reappears with her same motives to 'regrow" gotham.this time she realizes how to slow her caped advisary ,seduce his sidekick.

11) harvey twoface

harvey dent has secrets.he's dealing with a split personality and is finding it hard to control any more.he's also seemingly destroying organized crime in gotham.with no where to turn the mob takes despoerate mesures to get rid of harvey.

12) cont ^

after being badly attacked with acid by a mobster during a press conference harvey becomes twoface.using his coin which has alos been altered he uses the unbia of chance to determin who pays and who stays ing otham,carving out his own twisted niche in the crime fighitng world.can batman stop his radical judgements?

batfan08
14th Oct 2009, 12:05
That's awesome,luke.:thumb:

lukeob94
15th Oct 2009, 06:32
that's awesome,luke.:thumb:

danks !

angleslam99
15th Oct 2009, 21:44
I was writing a Batman show too, I had a few episodes already in line and we only re-live Bruce's childhood through dreams and flashbacks.

Basically here's a rundown of what I have so far:

S01E01 : What Do You Fear Part 1 - Basically Batman is already Batman and we are introduced to Jonathan Crane who is working at Gotham University as a psychology professor. He kidnaps students and starts testing a new type of drug on them - his fear toxin and once he's done testing them he leaves them to die under their own paranoia. He is tracked down from the police through an anonymous tipster and narrowly escapes capture. Batman comes in but gets a blast of fear gas leaving him in the dust as the Scarecrow gets away with his thugs.

Basically Scarecrow is a hired gun from *someone* (I'm writing it to be the Joker, but we wont actually see him until the second season) who wants this fear toxin mass produced and shipped worldwide. (I'm also thinking of having the anonymous tipster be the Joker than another rival crime boss).

S01E02 : What Do You Fear Part 2 - This picks up where the first one leaves off, Gordon and Batman investigate why Crane burned his lab down and what exactly he expects to achieve. Once again an anonymous tipster leads the police to the Gotham harbor where a stolen vessel from China was intercepted by pirates and was re-routed to Gotham. We are also introduced to Roman Sionis (Black Mask, but doesnt have the mask yet) and other rival crime families. Being set up, Batman and the police get caught between a gang war where they must decide to stop the violence or stop the ship. The ship escapes with the toxin and the Scarecrow.

S01E03 : Harvey's Second Face - We are introduced to Harvey as the newly elected DA in the previous episode but here is where we focus on Harvey's split personality disorder. Just imagine it being something like the animated series. This episode is strictly Harvey related, Batman and Gordon are side characters trying to track down the ship which just happened to vanish off of the radar.

Now I'm tired of typing, if anyone is interested I'd post more later

batfan08
16th Oct 2009, 00:06
type all ya like angleslam,this is for all of us.

lukeob94
16th Oct 2009, 06:04
my television show directio9i posted this somewhere else can't rember where...)

starts:batman is batman for like 3 years now and robin has just recently come to stay with him.the theme is dark but still realistic in ways.the costumes of villains are less developed and the villains them selves ahve not truely they grown into their personas

changes

robin is a highschool student at goitham academy of learning

barbara gordon also attend this school and is know for her computer skills.also my barbara gordon has black hair and very fiesty.

a recently famous introvert named eddy nigma has recently been pulled out of school after being dubbed'genius'(yes this is my riddler story like it or not)

poison ivy is a natural human being with normal skin and all,although she is nymph like and rather shirt at 5'2

man bat is made from a crazy scientist wanting rthe world h=to recognize his experiments.sadly he does have good motives.

midway: (another 2 years) batman is becoming more set on his goals of maintaining justice in gotham.his motives are more clear now.robin now a senior, is more and more trying to become independent and stray from bats,they often argue.batgirls has joined the fight on crime as solofighter regularly teaming with Bman and robin.harvey dent is now two face and the realtion ship betwen joker and harley is still very turbulent.at time she seeks comfort in he rnew found friend poison ivy.

notes:

poison ivy has becoem more distnat from humans her crimes also become a more involved with batman as opposed to just regrowing gotham.she creates deep affliction with batman at this poisnt by atttacking robin.his father's buisness and even in the episode "turning over a new leaf" she supposedly reforms and starts a relationship with wayne only to reveal her plot to kill him and take his money to help aide her experiments.she also has a feud with batgirl

ending?: the costumes are beignin to push further away from reality and more to a fantastical burton esque gotham.robin and batman fight daily.

notes:

ivy "dies" in explosion at lab. all that is left of building is a soil.at the end of epsiode her hand is seen rising formt he earth with vines around it

robin leaves to ebcome nightwing

batgirl and batman fight alone for a while

batman recruits tim drake

bane breaks batmans back and puts him outta comission

revamp; a year has passed since the ban incident and gotham is in ruins,with no crime fighters the villains have begun to take over.all villains are now more supernatural.batgirl does decide though enoguh is enough and takes up the mantle with drake as her robin.on occasion she teams up with night wing.

notes:

ivy returns green skin and all.she has full plant contol now and brethes out spore.

harley has gone solo and often tems up with ivy

villains with closer ties to batman(catwoman,twoface,joker) become less appearent and more such as ivy,harley,scarecrow,croc,riddler,and manbat come into play

the guy who is man bat can no longer transform back into a human after experimenting on himself so much his dna has been permantly altered.

all villains and heroes have a more sophisitcated surreal design

ex joker goes from resembling darknight joker to tas joker

batgirl pre revamp wore a domino now she has a mask and gliding wings instead of a regular cape

catwomann goes from looking 60's to modern goggled catwoman

end of revamp
(another 2 years)

batman has recovered and joins the fight.him ,bg and robin work together as a team now.all viallins come into play.other batman related characters also make apperance(teen titans,wonder woman ,ect)
sadly in one episode based off the killing joke joker shoots Bg not paralyzing her(too graphic) but leaving her with a cane and unable to be a crimefighter anymore. in another episode robin leaves for the titans.batman is then later confronted by wonderwoman and told about the justice league needing him.batgirl tells him to leave gotham to her as she has become "oracle.she then tells batman "i got someone to cover for you"
oracel is referring to black canary and from here i'd ike to have liekan oracel's birds of prey show in gotham

the mebers would ef include black canary and the new batgirl cassandra cain.i'd like a third meber but idk whi.i actually thought about putting stephany brown as spoiler/robin in there and kinda giving her a completely new story.i'm not that familiar with thuntress so idk know about her.

yep it's that long lol

WarrENDeatH
17th Oct 2009, 04:57
I was thinking about posting my idea. It's really good.

lukeob94
17th Oct 2009, 05:45
do it ^
look how long mine be!

WarrENDeatH
17th Oct 2009, 06:15
Okay here's my idea. I'm just going to do the pilot due to time. Feel free to pass thoughts and considerations. I did write the pilot episode and I'm rewriting it and editting it as we speak. It came out pretty actiony and solid writing wise. I just felt that I could have put more story and better character depth in it.

S01E01 - Pilot
Batman has been a valiant vigilantie laid to rest almost a decade ago by the philantrophist Bruce Wayne who left the mantle due to age and many other reasons. Now at the age of 49 he is fully pursuing his parent's company and reestablishing and better Gotham. Gotham is florishing much like it was during the time of Thomas Wayne's control of the company. Unemployment and homeless rates are very low and Gotham's crime rate is the lowest it has been in mere decades. Of course it gets shattered as the nemesis of Batman, The Joker returns. The Joker is now 46, old aged and pretty much out of his game. He takes a seat as the manager and play runner of his gang, unable to see action due to his health. He calls the shots now and is bringing down Gotham in a multiplanned operation hitting the major banks, law enforcement, education and the Executive slate. The destruction of the main Wayne Bank and GPCD HQ calls for Bruce to retake the mantle. He defeats Joker's goons and reestablishes his prime in the city. However with a changed environment and an aged physique and mind set. Bruce is set to the test like never before.

batfan08
17th Oct 2009, 06:27
Neat idea,but Batman would never give up the mantle,no matter what happened,and 2.since when is mid-to-late 40's old?I've seen men in their 40's who are in top shape.other than those two things,it's an excellent idea.

WarrENDeatH
17th Oct 2009, 06:28
Neat idea,but Batman would never give up the mantle,no matter what happened,and 2.since when is mid-to-late 40's old?I've seen men in their 40's who are in top shape.other than those two things,it's an excellent idea.

Yeah, Batman has given up the mantle tons of times before. And age isn't the main factor. I just didn't want to give away what exactly was going on.

thebatman226
17th Oct 2009, 06:35
Okay here's my idea. I'm just going to do the pilot due to time. Feel free to pass thoughts and considerations. I did write the pilot episode and I'm rewriting it and editting it as we speak. It came out pretty actiony and solid writing wise. I just felt that I could have put more story and better character depth in it.

S01E01 - Pilot
Batman has been a valiant vigilantie laid to rest almost a decade ago by the philantrophist Bruce Wayne who left the mantle due to age and many other reasons. Now at the age of 49 he is fully pursuing his parent's company and reestablishing and better Gotham. Gotham is florishing much like it was during the time of Thomas Wayne's control of the company. Unemployment and homeless rates are very low and Gotham's crime rate is the lowest it has been in mere decades. Of course it gets shattered as the nemesis of Batman, The Joker returns. The Joker is now 46, old aged and pretty much out of his game. He takes a seat as the manager and play runner of his gang, unable to see action due to his health. He calls the shots now and is bringing down Gotham in a multiplanned operation hitting the major banks, law enforcement, education and the Executive slate. The destruction of the main Wayne Bank and GPCD HQ calls for Bruce to retake the mantle. He defeats Joker's goons and reestablishes his prime in the city. However with a changed environment and an aged physique and mind set. Bruce is set to the test like never before.

Ive always thought joker was older than batman.

WarrENDeatH
17th Oct 2009, 19:41
Whoops, good catch. In my script The Joker is 4 years older. I don't know why I put 46? Good catch though.