PDA

View Full Version : Hard mode frusfrations

NowYouSeeHim
12th Oct 2009, 20:41
my god was Poison Ivy nothing but a pain in the arse on hard difficulty. I did it in the end but not before wanting to break my XBOX 360 Pad into tiny pieces. I've already completed the game on Normal but my god its a step and a half up on Hard difficulty. Well thats enough for tonight. Off to the party 2moz :-)

Anyone else found this game nothing but a chore on Hard?

:-)

BloodLegacy
12th Oct 2009, 21:01
was Poison Ivy nothing but a pain in the arse on hard difficulty. I did it in the end but not before wanting to break my XBOX 360 Pad into tiny pieces. I've already completed the game on Normal but my god its a step and a half up on Hard difficulty. Well thats enough for tonight. Off to the party 2moz :-)

Anyone else found this game nothing but a chore on Hard?

:-)

I think I died less on hard than Normal, Only because I had done nearly all the challenge rooms and of course, finished it on Normal first, though.

I was really worried about the boiler room Titan fight on hard though, because almost everyone said it was crazy hard, but I Didn't even die once on it? and I found it quite enjoyable O_O.

I also Didn't die once on Ivy on hard, but I died 3 times on her on Normal, :lol:.

and then I was really worried about the final two titans, but It still felt easier (I think that's because I just had a go at rumble in the jungle (Extreme) Just for fun before I started that story sessions :rasp:)

It was Harder though...I could 'feel' it, but I just knew how to do it this time :D

NowYouSeeHim
12th Oct 2009, 21:06
Yeah I found the boiler room battle harder than Ivy!! I died way more on that then on the Ivy battle. Funny huh!!! I just know I'm gonna be pulling my hair out 2moza when I attempted the final part. Meh...

Batman The Trailer Hunter
12th Oct 2009, 21:16
Hey dude hate to burst your bubble but the title of your Thread isnt really appropriate. And it has nothing to do with you post.

Prince Daka
12th Oct 2009, 21:16
here is a tip - when ivy & her plant gets security guards to attack you, try knocking them off the edge of the surface for quick KOs. the faster you can eliminate the guards the less damage you will take and the quicker youll get a chance to batarang ivy & her plant. just fight near the edges, & they'll drop like flies & you will not have to deal with the hassle of plant tentacles coming from the ground

BloodLegacy
13th Oct 2009, 06:38
Admittedly, on the Hard Ivy fight, I hardly did it without dying (I had a fraction of my healthbar left, maybe an 8th, about one armour upgrades worth.)

But I probably enjoyed it more the second time, I didn't get stupidly stuck when it was obvious and the action kept on rolling :rasp:

angleslam99
13th Oct 2009, 07:13
The only two areas that gave me the most problems during Hard difficulty was the Titan and the endless waves of thugs in that small room where they come from the 3 different elevators.

And the Two Titans and endless thugs before taking on the Joker

C1 mECHsLAVE
13th Oct 2009, 15:44
Right, the challenge rooms really improve our skill...

Cjail
14th Oct 2009, 13:25
Feel frustrated playing at hard! Just relax, play at normal and put a smile on your face!

Tanis3303
14th Oct 2009, 13:51
Feel frustrated playing at hard! Just relax, play at normal and put a smile on your face!

Only tough part for me on hard was the part with Harley on the electrified floor...i always ended up in the middle of a x38 combo when the floor lit up and reverted back to the Shock and Awe challenge room motto of "Just kill everyone and dont lose your combo and you'll be fine" instead of the correct "Get the hell off the electric floor" philosophy ;)