PDA

View Full Version : Car bomb

JAGeng
12th Oct 2009, 03:37
I recall this from GTA liberty city stories where you could drive your vehicle to a shop and .have it rigged with massive amounts of C4 that you would later drive and park near a target and detonate at a safe distance. Its not the same as slapping a few C4 blocks on your hood, I mean large amounts.

This would be a great tool in JC2. Lets say the power is relative to how much C4 can be packed in to the vehicle, every vehicle has a factor, lets say a normal car = 20, this means it can be rigged with 20 C4 blocks of the size you carry, a van would be around 50, so it would have 50 times the power of one of your C4 blocks.

I think this would make for some fun moments and impressive explossions. Imagine driving this thing trough the gate of an army base, and escaping with the parachute before blowing the load, then coming in and sweeping the surviving structures of a softened base.

Beam_me_up_Scotty
12th Oct 2009, 07:15
now imagine that, but with planes!

awesome_man
13th Oct 2009, 00:12
thats not right man.................but i like it DO IT!!!

Apocalyptic Fish
13th Oct 2009, 21:17
Sounds cool like GTA IV where Packie gives you a bomb to collect.

deathlaroy
13th Oct 2009, 21:41
75% friends and get a car bomb for free anytime you want(gta4)

Beam_me_up_Scotty
14th Oct 2009, 00:31
Mercs 2 actually makes the best car bombs

My friend and i's record is 88 c4's on one car

But hopelfully jc2 can beat that

Enzoforce
14th Oct 2009, 15:02
There is c4 that you can plant on anything... So... Pretty useless post...

DARN YOU FLOODCHECK! 60 secs is way too long :mad:

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
14th Oct 2009, 19:54
There is c4 that you can plant on anything... So... Pretty useless post...

DARN YOU FLOODCHECK! 60 secs is way too long :mad:

Yeah! Floodcheck, Redflash, and Login are all friends and members of the same evil gang!

JAGeng
15th Oct 2009, 02:46
[QUOTE=Enzoforce;1202780]There is c4 that you can plant on anything... So... Pretty useless post...

My man, Im not talking about planting a couple of C4 blocks on a car, I mean a car which is loaded with 50 times the power of a C4 block get it, massive shockwave, extended damage for 50+ meters.

Plant all the C4 you want and you wont get damage past 10 meters. It will be a prerendered blast, like those excellent demolition missions in JC1. Weather it was a limo, a building, a gas station or storage tank the resulting blast was like nothing achievable with C4.

Enzoforce
15th Oct 2009, 14:41
Hmmm, in that case... Car bombs aren't such a large blast either...

Lude0ne
17th Oct 2009, 03:38
Hmmm, in that case... Car bombs aren't such a large blast either...

Do you mean in real life? Cause I've seen footage of some roadside and carbombs... they can be MASSIVE explosions.

JAGeng
17th Oct 2009, 16:33
Do you mean in real life? Cause I've seen footage of some roadside and carbombs... they can be MASSIVE explosions.

Exactly, a car bomb is nothing like planting C4 on a car. In JC1 no matter how much C4 you plant it wont pop a fraction the size of what the yellow limo would because it was a different code.

That blast would create a very large fireball and towering plume of smoke followed by a very strong shockwave that would hit Rico at a distance no other blast would and send him fliying in the air. All demolitions had that power.

In fact, demolitions were the biggest, strongest explosions in the game. It would be easy for them to add that power to any vehicle you want in JC2 because its an existing element in JC1. They just have to put it in as purchasable item or something.

That way you can use such power freely when you want instead of just in scripted demolition missions like in JC1. Drive it, ditch it, and blow it where you choose, cause massive damage to the area in the blink of an eye.

Setting 50+ C4 blocks would take for ever. A car bomb is instant.