PDA

View Full Version : Mano a Mano Achievment?

MonsterMash
12th Oct 2009, 02:41
does anyone know how I can get the mano a mano achievment? ive tried all sorts of ways to kill the titan henchamn, but i can never unlock it. any i tips?:confused:

Scarn
12th Oct 2009, 03:48
does anyone know how I can get the mano a mano achievment? ive tried all sorts of ways to kill the titan henchamn, but i can never unlock it. any i tips?:confused:

first off don't use any baterangs against him and second
you have to keep avoiding the titan and when every he gets to a wall you just punch him twice then run away. keep repeating this or you can hit em twice then jump over him then punch him in the back and keep repeating.

( just for fun )
when hes far away you can lay explosive gel on the floor so when he's comming at you the gel will detonate and blind him then you can beat the living venom out of him

I like how they gave us a variety of ways to take down the titans. I think this is the only boss in the game or in any game that you can beat in different ways rather than jumping on them three times or doing any kind of pattern.

You made me wana play.

Stigger
12th Oct 2009, 06:59
Interesting... was wondering how to do that myself. Same with that batarang catch, though I presume it has something to do with the remote control one I suck with.

Cirap
12th Oct 2009, 12:50
I did it when I was up against two Titans. When you see one of them is about to attack, move so that he runs into the other one. this will stun him and give you the opportunity to attack.

Just watch out for his swinging arms. Attack a couple of times then break away. repeat

MonsterMash
12th Oct 2009, 14:10
thanks!!! was able to unlock it in the Rumble in the Jungle chalenge map. now i i only got 10 more achievements to go. thanks again!! :wave: