PDA

View Full Version : two face ending?

Billie Joe
12th Oct 2009, 01:14
a friend of mine told me that in the ending you hear gordon calling you via radio warning you about two face holding up a bank, I just beat the game for the first time in normal mode and this scene never appeared, is this ending real? if so how do I get it?

JackWinz
12th Oct 2009, 01:30
It's the real ending, but Gordon doesn't tell you it, you both are there and hear it over a police radio.

Billie Joe
12th Oct 2009, 01:35
It's the real ending, but Gordon doesn't tell you it, you both are there and hear it over a police radio.

I wonder why I didn't hear anything like that

JackieFiest
12th Oct 2009, 01:44
Because Gordon and Batman are talking over it. It's going on in the background.

Billie Joe
12th Oct 2009, 02:05
Because Gordon and Batman are talking over it. It's going on in the background.

now that I kept a closer ear I barely heard "bank, harvey dent alias two face" yes it's hard to hear due to the loud music and the main dialogue between batman and gordon, so I guess two face will be likely to be in the next installment, I hope so

JackieFiest
12th Oct 2009, 02:09
now that I kept a closer ear I barely heard "bank, harvey dent alias two face" yes it's hard to hear due to the loud music and the main dialogue between batman and gordon, so I guess two face will be likely to be in the next installment, I hope so

Me, too! Two-Face is a great villain, especially given his history with Bruce Wayne.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
12th Oct 2009, 04:07
Subtitles help!

bathead
12th Oct 2009, 14:37
Me, too! Two-Face is a great villain, especially given his history with Bruce Wayne.

I'm hoping that maybe Two-Face will be the primary villian in the sequel. It's about time that he get a little respect outside the comics.

Billie Joe
12th Oct 2009, 14:46
I'm hoping that maybe Two-Face will be the primary villian in the sequel. It's about time that he get a little respect outside the comics.

indeed, even in the dark knight movie he played a very little role and got killed at once

royal flush
12th Oct 2009, 14:53
two face is awesome and all but i hope ras' is the main villian next time

Billie Joe
12th Oct 2009, 15:09
I hope to see at least two face, the penguin, and the riddler (in flesh and bones this time)

13th Oct 2009, 08:33
and mr freeze and catwoman

Brumaster
13th Oct 2009, 09:54
i think that joker should be the main villain again

bathead
13th Oct 2009, 16:57
i think that joker should be the main villain again

Bad idea.

Belthazzar
13th Oct 2009, 19:17
indeed, even in the dark knight movie he played a very little role and got killed at once

yeah now wondering who will be main enemy in third movie. They are keeping it without magical and superduper technical stuff (like Poison Ivy). Harvey was killed, Joker died in RL, same for RazAlGhul. I am not very good at BMan universe, but there arent many choices. Maybe Killer Croc? maybe Johnny Depp as Riddler :D?

NowYouSeeHim
13th Oct 2009, 19:24
a friend of mine told me that in the ending you hear gordon calling you via radio warning you about two face holding up a bank, I just beat the game for the first time in normal mode and this scene never appeared, is this ending real? if so how do I get it?

this is why it pays to turn the dialogue on I feel...anyone else agree...and yep its def the real ending :-)

Prince Daka
13th Oct 2009, 20:40
the game is very detailed with dialogue. & the report states two-face had just held up the bank, killed 2 officers (of course 2), & escaped the scene in a patrol car. looks like hes askin for trouble from batman. seein as batman left arkham on the batwing im pretty sure two face is goin down!

Drazar
13th Oct 2009, 20:42
Not to mention the bank was the 2nd national bank of Gotham. =p

Billie Joe
15th Oct 2009, 02:18
clayface would be another good one for the sequel, as for the movie they are considering the riddler as a possible main villain