PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a image/developer art gallery thread

Joseph Manderley's Corpse
11th Oct 2009, 23:13
that doesn't have 52.5 pages of discussion and a half a page of images?

It's kinda hard for those of us who don't scour the forums daily to find the new stuff in that thread.

THANX!!!

Jerion
12th Oct 2009, 02:21
that doesn't have 52.5 pages of discussion and a half a page of images?

It's kinda hard for those of us who don't scour the forums daily to find the new stuff in that thread.

THANX!!!

This is actually a good idea. I'll see about adding in all known art and such to the FAQ thread, or starting a new image gallery thread.

KSingh77
12th Oct 2009, 03:50
It is hard to keep track of the the development of this game since their is little to no info right now.

Sabretooth1
12th Oct 2009, 04:55
Fairly comprehensive: http://deusex-archives.freehost.pl/multimedia/g_dx3.php

Ashpolt
12th Oct 2009, 09:37
Isn't the first post of the current thread (meant to be) updated regularly to provide just that?

DXeXodus
12th Oct 2009, 11:09
Isn't the first post of the current thread (meant to be) updated regularly to provide just that?

That is the idea, yes. The reason that this has not been happening lately is because, well, there has been nothing to update.

Ashpolt
12th Oct 2009, 13:22
^^ Yeah, I wasn't criticising that updating wasn't happening (because, if nothing else, I don't check it so I wouldn't know) just checking that it was indeed intended to be the one-stop shop for images.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
12th Oct 2009, 17:36
This is actually a good idea. I'll see about adding in all known art and such to the FAQ thread.

I'm for adding all 'official' images (only) to the FAQs thread. Use a separate thread for all other images. :thumb:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
12th Oct 2009, 17:55
And of course, compiling all official images into the FAQ didn't take too long. HMMMM I WONDER WHY... :D

What?!? I'm innocent, I tell you! :eek:
:whistle: