PDA

View Full Version : Dualshock 3 for B:AA?

mohganbo
11th Oct 2009, 22:01
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is old news, but I heard there was a step by step guide to getting the Dualshock 3 for the PS3 to work for Batman. I tried searching for a solution but couldn't find one.

My computer recognizes the controller just fine, but I can't get the game to recognize it. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

JackieFiest
11th Oct 2009, 22:11
You may want to try posting this in the PC area discussion. They may know a bit more.

SammiiDoogles
11th Oct 2009, 22:36
There's a certain driver you'll need to aquire, i have it for when i link up the controller to my laptop - I'm not too sure on the name of it, but i'll get back to you on that

Edit:
Here it is (http://www.ps3-hacks.com/file/12/)

You'll just need to download that driver and follow those instructions and your controller should work fine, it worked with my Sixasis and I did some looking around and i've gathered that it works with the DS3 aswell.

Don't worry about any safety issues, i've been using it for a while to play Vice City on my laptop and it works just peachy and i've never got a virus or any problems from it.

breybone
12th Oct 2009, 16:45
Hey Bro I'm having the same problem I tried plugging in my sixaxxis controller I even got this program that makes my PS3 controller work for my emulators but I can't get it for the PC version of Batman Arkham Asylum. I actually used that driver and I load the driver but I can't play it on Batman???

Jay Melanos
13th Oct 2009, 20:50
Get a wired 360 controller. Games for Windows games (like Batman) support it fully.