PDA

View Full Version : I need help with "FREE ALL CAGED ANIMALS?"

BatmanIsHero
11th Oct 2009, 17:05
I as remember I did free all the animals but still I haven't got the trophy for that. I kept replay levels but it doesn't show me if Iam missing any an animals. How can I check that if Iam missing an animals in levels before I replay it?. Thanks.

RadarTrap
13th Oct 2009, 13:00
Yeah I have the same problem. :P I replayed through all the levels and when I got all the animals I'd quit through the menu - no trophy. :(

The next thing to try I guess will be to replay all the levels and make sure that after you've got all the animals that you finish the level properly to make sure it gives you the red stamp and saves.

I think there's no way to check your progress for a level without replaying it - and of course that resets the caged animal count (lame huh?) - so you're probably going to have to replay all of them and just keep track of which ones you've done.

BatmanIsHero
19th Oct 2009, 16:04
I'm kind late but I wil reply. I got that trophy and you were right. I had to go through the levels again and replay them. But the good thing is that the game save your progress. I was missing one animal and during the game play. I hadn't had freed all the animals but when I freed the bird and then I got the trophy.

skyjumper77
23rd Nov 2009, 04:45
Yeah.... just figured this out when I started my second "cleanup" playthrough. This was a very unfortunate mistake by the developers.

I can understand resetting ingredients and coins, since they affect gameplay. However, there is no reason why collectible items should be reset. As a matter of fact, I personally think that the ingredients and coins should come a little more random and not be counted as collectibles. jmo