PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't this game modable? What is this sick joke?

SecretOfVampires
11th Oct 2009, 13:45
How come the demo was modable but not the full version? How come ppl were able to make mods for the batman suits in the demo but not the full version? This is a kick in the balls to pc users!

bartekb8
11th Oct 2009, 16:08
Agree with that. But We can do nothing about it... It's a shame that title with such a potential can't be moddable, Eidos!

SteMot
11th Oct 2009, 17:14
What pisses me off is that they have said there will be no more DLC, so any mods would not be taking money from their official products, in fact it would probably help to sell more on PC.
It's ridiculous that once again the thing stopping people from enjoying the full potential of their bought game is the damn copy protection.

Tzzantaru
11th Oct 2009, 20:16
can I laugh now?please?when I told you guys how this works and they only care about the money , and once they have it they wont give a flying f**k about everything else you just started throwing mud at me.now they don't even bother answering and helping the poor guys that spend money on theyr game and have issues with it , and some can't even play it.well I for one havn't seen a mod answering around since...the game was released.dind't you noticed that we are the only ones that help eachother here?i've seen lots of topics with different problems but no help from an Eidos employee at all.now didn't they promised like 2 DLC?we only got one so far and what does it do?it just unlocks physx(a feature that was already in the game) , so actually it doesen't bring anything new.isn't this a vicious circle?a company like this and the ppl pirating the game.the company takes money from us and give's us the finger once they have it and the pirates "stealing" from the company (well actually is not really stealing but I don't wanna see a ton of post about this again so we'll just skip it).aren't they the same?don't they deserve theyr game to be pirated?give me an honest answer

SteMot
11th Oct 2009, 22:51
can I laugh now?please?when I told you guys how this works and they only care about the money , and once they have it they wont give a flying f**k about everything else you just started throwing mud at me.now they don't even bother answering and helping the poor guys that spend money on theyr game and have issues with it , and some can't even play it.well I for one havn't seen a mod answering around since...the game was released.dind't you noticed that we are the only ones that help eachother here?i've seen lots of topics with different problems but no help from an Eidos employee at all.now didn't they promised like 2 DLC?we only got one so far and what does it do?it just unlocks physx(a feature that was already in the game) , so actually it doesen't bring anything new.isn't this a vicious circle?a company like this and the ppl pirating the game.the company takes money from us and give's us the finger once they have it and the pirates "stealing" from the company (well actually is not really stealing but I don't wanna see a ton of post about this again so we'll just skip it).aren't they the same?don't they deserve theyr game to be pirated?give me an honest answer

I'm sorry, did you miss the Insane Night DLC?

Gamemaster
11th Oct 2009, 22:57
It is modable.There was a thread with some custom skins a while back.Search for it.

Old_BenKenobi
11th Oct 2009, 23:24
It is modable.There was a thread with some custom skins a while back.Search for it.

They're only usable with the demo, if I'm not mistaken.

Inzane
12th Oct 2009, 02:16
They're only usable with the demo, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes it was only the demo, I was one of the modders. I just want to say, I really understand where all of you are coming from, And many have made some really important points. This topic has been rehashed over and over again. many I have replied in. And it begining to feel like We are banging our heads on the wall like this fella :mad2:. I hope the devs have to good sence to release mod tools. Just know anyone who feels this way is not alone.