PDA

View Full Version : Suicide?

JackieFiest
11th Oct 2009, 09:04
So, I was playing B:AA, looking for Jokers secret titan production facility and in the aviary. I had taken out the "operator" and was working on the other guys. I took two out and was working on the third one when, of course, phone call. So I hid in the vent you shimmy over the railing to get to when you start making your way up to the operator with my detective mode going...and talking to the friend that called me.

Then, the weirdest thing happened. I'm just not sure what it was.

The guy was walking near me, one level above. Then the next thing I saw was his red skeleton drop down. Not just down to the next level, but all the way down. Then the music mellowed out and my score went up.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think this dude got so freaked out he threw himself over the railing. Or it was just an unfortunate glitch and he accidently walked too far off and fell.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Kevin =]
11th Oct 2009, 09:46
lol never heard of this... im pretty sure their actions are scripted so maybe ill try and see if this happens to me. how long were you on the phone until the goon fell?

edit: did he see you? and did the operator kill the hostages?

JackieFiest
11th Oct 2009, 10:14
No, I had already taken out the operator and two of the three guys. He was the last.

And I had been hiding in that vent between three and five minutes when that happened.

butterskenny
20th Oct 2009, 00:52
Kevin: Their actions are not scripted.

He offed himself out of fear.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
20th Oct 2009, 03:49
Kevin: Their actions are not scripted.

He offed himself out of fear.

I'd do that instead of facing Joker!

butterskenny
22nd Oct 2009, 00:31
I was playing the game just now, a combat challenge, and one of the guards said "Oh the hell with this" and ran himself into an electrical wall.

JackieFiest
22nd Oct 2009, 01:45
I was playing the game just now, a combat challenge, and one of the guards said "Oh the hell with this" and ran himself into an electrical wall.

:lol:

Stigger
22nd Oct 2009, 09:25
Damn... now I've got to try to get one to do that for me...