PDA

View Full Version : Grappling/Hanging Under Planes...

Flaire
11th Oct 2009, 07:36
I've seen that you cango from the inside of a helicopter to dangling underneath with your grapple. Do you think that you should and will be able to do this on planes?
Maybe the hanging under helis is the equivalent of a stunt position.
Thoughts?

Enzoforce
11th Oct 2009, 07:53
Think if there's an enemy plane and you get to grapple to it, I think you will sit on the nose...

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Oct 2009, 12:45
From the so far footage it seems that hanging from below is the stunt for choppers along with sticking to the nose, so you couldn't use the hook from there because he's using it to stay stuck.
With planes he can "surf" just like he does with cars, so I guess he could be able to use the hook.

polimerjones
11th Oct 2009, 14:26
imagine surfing on an AI controlled plane and dual hooking the plane to the ground and jumping off... ahhhh i want this game soo bad:mad2:

jubjub1
11th Oct 2009, 14:42
grapple an enemy airliner to a building

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Oct 2009, 15:17
Yesss, I can't wait to grapple AI controlled vehicles to the ground or to something

skater150
11th Oct 2009, 22:36
i hope the dual hook would never ever break

PoorBison
12th Oct 2009, 00:28
imagine surfing on an AI controlled plane and dual hooking the plane to the ground and jumping off... ahhhh i want this game soo bad:mad2:I am totally going to surf on that new passenger plane. I noticed that in the video when Rico grappled to it, he went directly to the cockpit instead of standing ontop of it, but I'm sure once you are flying it you will have access to the outside of it.

Mr Chainsaw
12th Oct 2009, 10:33
Ssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo many ideas!!!!!!