PDA

View Full Version : We know the truth.

kain9998
11th Oct 2009, 07:35
Hey guys! This is a shout-out to all of you Grand Theft Auto IV players on the 360!

Me and my friends are starting a role-playing thing on GTA IV, below is the link to our web page, it has the plot and contact info. Tell me what you all think, and my email is also on the page if you have any questions, I am the man to ask! We are making a forum for Character creation, getting to know eachother, ect. And please, if you choose to join us, be nice! We want a nice friendly inviroment.

Plot: http://weknowthetruth.webs.com/

kain9998
12th Oct 2009, 01:35
bump

iamtombombadil
12th Oct 2009, 02:28
Get outta here. Seriously.

Old_BenKenobi
12th Oct 2009, 02:39
Can't say that I play GTA IV. Sorry.

kain9998
12th Oct 2009, 02:48
Get outta here. Seriously.

Lol dude if you dont wanna join then dont reply its not like im forcing you. No need to be rude. :lol:

thebatman226
12th Oct 2009, 02:56
Lol dude if you dont wanna join then dont reply its not like im forcing you. No need to be rude. :lol:

Youre not allowed to post that kinda stuff here, might wanna try the 'Community Chat' forum :thumb:

Sir Legendhead
12th Oct 2009, 04:05
This does sound like a pretty cool concept. I'd be interested if I had time for it and a copy of GTA IV.

I'm hoping they do the Create-a-Story mode really well on the new Smackdown 2010 game. If they let us upload our own stories with our own created characters, it could be pretty interesting even for those of us who don't care about WWE. I'm currently rewriting Civil War to focus on Andy Kaufman and Mick Foley instead of Iron Man and Cap. :D

Batman The Trailer Hunter
12th Oct 2009, 04:18
Youre not allowed to post that kinda stuff here, might wanna try the 'Community Chat' forum :thumb:

I second this motion!

JackieFiest
12th Oct 2009, 04:18
This does sound like a pretty cool concept. I'd be interested if I had time for it and a copy of GTA IV.

I'm hoping they do the Create-a-Story mode really well on the new Smackdown 2010 game. If they let us upload our own stories with our own created characters, it could be pretty interesting even for those of us who don't care about WWE. I'm currently rewriting Civil War to focus on Andy Kaufman and Mick Foley instead of Iron Man and Cap. :D

Andy Kaufman was awesome. And he played the wrestling fans of that area like fiddles.

Sir Legendhead
12th Oct 2009, 04:22
Youre not allowed to post that kinda stuff here, might wanna try the 'Community Chat' forum :thumb:The only problem with that is that a lot of us are only here for the Batman game and have never seen this "community chat" forum that you mention. The only two forums I use myself are Batman general discussion and Batman off-topic.

So I take it that off-topic still has to be about Batman? Not really a problem for me, I've been using this for Batman stuff anyway. *sigh* I wish DC's message boards didn't suck.

Sir Legendhead
12th Oct 2009, 04:25
Andy Kaufman was awesome. And he played the wrestling fans of that area like fiddles.Lol, check this out. This is what I'm going to do if the game lets me (post copied from my earlier one on the SvR Xbox forum (http://forums.xbox.com/1/29393785/ShowPost.aspx#29393785))

---

I'm going to write a storyline where Andy Kaufman is revealed to have faked his death and is the criminal mastermind behind the counterfeit stocks that led to the demise of Bear Sterns and Lehrman Brothers. He has used his ill gotten gains to amass an arsenal of weapons including a transgendering ray cannon hidden on the dark side of the moon, stockpiles of weaponized hallucinogens cleverly disguised as volcanoes, and ninjas.

On second thought, the ninjas might be a little too much. Anyways. He's out for vengeance against professional wrestling because he blames it for his horrible insanity and fever dreams of Wendi Richter. He strikes the ring with terrifying fury one night during RAW, ripping Jerry Lawler's spine from his bloated body and displaying it as a gruesome trophy before the peoples of the world.

He then announces to the world that he has used his mind control powers to become Emperor of China and that America's outstanding debt to that nation must be paid in blood. But not just any blood. The terrifying and sacred blood of Mortal Kombat!

Meanwhile, the government, in response to the threat of this superhuman menace, has passed a registration act that exposes those among us with extraordinary abilities and forces them to be drafted into the War on Kaufman. Bruce Lee and his son come out of retirement from their hidden Shaolin temple after UN forces burn it to the ground, forcing them them to reveal themselves as The Ancient Chinese Travelers of Yon Astral Plane.

Oh yeah, and Mick Foley's gonna be in it. He's gonna be a elder statesman hero character, kind of like Captain America, Obi Wan, or Jesus. Lol, why not?

kain9998
12th Oct 2009, 04:39
Lol @ the not allowed part. It's "off-topic" for a reason: Because it is not on topic of the game. If I posted this in general discussion then that is not the right place, but this was made for threads not having to do with the game. This does not have to do with the game so it goes here in the off-topic section. :)

Old_BenKenobi
12th Oct 2009, 05:16
Lol @ the not allowed part. It's "off-topic" for a reason: Because it is not on topic of the game. If I posted this in general discussion then that is not the right place, but this was made for threads not having to do with the game. This does not have to do with the game so it goes here in the off-topic section. :)

This board is pretty much just for Batman discussion not related to the game and general comics discussion. I made a thread about another game and it got moved to the Community Chat, and I've seen other threads not about comics or Batman get similarly moved.

door noob
12th Oct 2009, 05:18
^Yes it is off topic for the game, but the off topic section includes elements still related to batman and or the comic book world, super hero's, movies similar to Batman, stuff along those lines. The community Chat is the place where your topic belongs since it does not containe elements similar to Batman, or the comc book world, aside from it being a video game, but that is a REALLY minor similarity. And I do belive this is self-advertising, and is promoting things, and again that does not belong on this section of these forums.