PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions thread!

blazin419
9th Oct 2009, 23:36
I just noticed there wasn't any suggestion threads anywhere, so I decided to make one.
Post any suggestions you have here!

Redskins
10th Oct 2009, 00:02
Ah no offense... But you noticed wrong. There is LOTS of suggestion threads

polimerjones
10th Oct 2009, 00:36
lame! when you have three post and say you havent notice some thing, its "just cause" you didnt look

blazin419
10th Oct 2009, 02:39
lame! when you have three post and say you havent notice some thing, its "just cause" you didnt look

The way you talk just pisses people off. So please, if you have nothing mature to say don't even bother posting. I searched suggestions and found nothing. Plus, when I created this thread I mean everything in general.

jubjub1
10th Oct 2009, 02:52
lol check out my "wish list" thread

JAGeng
10th Oct 2009, 04:02
An airstrike, just one would be great.

blazin419
10th Oct 2009, 05:51
An airstrike, just one would be great.

You wouldn't need an airstrike. The developers already added jets. I mean just LOOK at the screenshots. I swear I saw a switchblade in there somewhere.... And I also remember seeing a dogfight as well. Anyways, my suggestions :

AC130 gunship.

Ability to switch between pilot and gunner.
When in pilot mode, you can fly around wherever you want, at any altitude you want.
When switching to gunner mode, the autopilot comes on and automatically circles an area depending on how high you are. Example : If you were flying at 100 feet, chances are you won't be able to cover a large area. If you fly higher, the shooting radius becomes much larger.

Destroyer

Things that GTA would never have. Total domination of the game world. Put a large destroyer with 3 dual barreled guns on it. Players will get to wreak havoc by shooting an endless rain of shells. Since the game is based on killing military bases, you could make this vehicle something to get when you completed the game.

Finally, some kind of multiplayer game mode. I don't know if the developers ever announced this, but playing multiplayer or co-op will be nice. I mean imagine. With such a huge open world and a wide variety of military vehicles, why not have a huge war on Panau? It's great that we have a huge open world to play with, but once you complete everything the game has to offer, there's not much to do. So to make players stay with the game forever, multiplayer. And about the grappling hooks, if multiplayer is going to be considered, you could simply make it so that players have some way to unhook themselves. Plus, with people traveling around in parachutes, it'll be hard to aim.

polimerjones
10th Oct 2009, 10:16
The way you talk just pisses people off. So please, if you have nothing mature to say don't even bother posting. I searched suggestions and found nothing. Plus, when I created this thread I mean everything in general.

It just pisses you off and i will continue to untill you stop making things up just to support your ignorance. Also I am not the only one who knows your wrong so don't pretend that you weren't. The seconds post says your wrong and another posts a specific thread to prove the fact.

PoorBison
10th Oct 2009, 10:32
I think you should both stop this, just let it go. If it continues like this, a moderator will step in and it might end badly for one or both of you.

Just some helpful advice from your friendly neighborhood Bison.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Oct 2009, 12:41
I think you should both stop this, just let it go. If it continues like this, a moderator will step in and it might end badly for one or both of you.

Friendly neighborhood Bison FTW

blazin419
10th Oct 2009, 17:47

Look at both of my threads. I'm not even insulting him back. He's the one who keeps insulting me for absolutely no reason when he knows I just recently joined. I really want to tell him to **** off, but I don't want to look like a 5 year old by retaliating from such ridiculous comments.

Edit : @ Polimerjones : Making things up? What did I make up? Go search suggestions in the search function. Nothing will come up except my thread. And Like I said, I mean suggestions in GENERAL. Not just vehicles, not just weapons, it could be in game functions, etc.

jubjub1
10th Oct 2009, 18:13
dude calm down

polimerjones
10th Oct 2009, 19:49
thanks jub jub. im not fighting with this guy. im just giving him facts. hes just an unhappy kind of person. why dont you try putting some smilies in your next post. they might cheer you up. ;);););););)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Oct 2009, 20:00
Remember the smoking pipes of peace, guys?

PoorBison
10th Oct 2009, 22:43
Look at both of my threads. I'm not even insulting him back. He's the one who keeps insulting me for absolutely no reason when he knows I just recently joined. I really want to tell him to **** off, but I don't want to look like a 5 year old by retaliating from such ridiculous comments.You don't need to try to win me over :rolleyes: I'm always a neutral force here, on everyones side at the same time, y'know?

blazin419
10th Oct 2009, 23:04
thanks jub jub. im not fighting with this guy. im just giving him facts. hes just an unhappy kind of person. why dont you try putting some smilies in your next post. they might cheer you up. ;);););););)

Pfft what a bunch of bull. Read your previous post and say that again.

polimerjones
11th Oct 2009, 02:33
ok done,
thanks jub jub. im not fighting with this guy. im just giving him facts. hes just an unhappy kind of person. why dont you try putting some smilies in your next post. they might cheer you up.

awesome_man
11th Oct 2009, 15:50
if i were a moderator, i would put in large letters at the bottom of this page

THREAD CLOSED

jubjub1
11th Oct 2009, 16:55
lololololololololololol its still open

PoorBison
12th Oct 2009, 01:04
if i were a moderator, i would put in large letters at the bottom of this page

THREAD CLOSEDHeh, that brought back memories of when I used to moderate a fairly high-traffic forum. Thanks for the nostalgia :p

Though there's more to moderating than just closing threads, and when you shut them it pays to give a reason as to why you shut it instead of just stating that you've shut the thread. Keeps everyone happy, y'know? :)

(Of course, the moderating policies might be different in this forum, I'm just speaking from my own experience :o)

gruberwaite
13th Oct 2009, 01:19
I thought maybe a wing suit, like the one that some skydivers and base jumpers use. This would allow for a much better horizontal aspect of the vertical world. plus it would be pretty BA to skip over the tops of trees and next to cliffs a 120+ MPH/KPH respectively. Also maybe some scuba gear or minisub if thats not asking to much.

Dedimes
13th Oct 2009, 05:59
What we really need is a Sticky suggestion thread, so that it stays at the top

awesome_man
14th Oct 2009, 00:47
whaaaaaaatttt???

JAGeng
17th Oct 2009, 17:44
What we really need is a Sticky suggestion thread, so that it stays at the top

Exactly, that would be where the devs would go for the community opinions and sugg.