PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ninjas Chapter 5 Help please

neojfk2
9th Oct 2009, 02:02
In Chapter 5. I have the log to make a needle.. but who do I talk too? plase help me the the needle problem... Thanks..

BatmanIsHero
9th Oct 2009, 07:12
If I'm not mistaken. You need to talk the guy the bird. I just finished the game and Iam replaying it, to get the trophies.

saintz
20th Nov 2009, 07:50
i'm stuck in smelly bos, help me...

Loriza
23rd Nov 2009, 13:26
i'm stuck in smelly bos, help me...

[SPOILER ALERT]

When he farts at you, jump over the clouds. And when he uses his folding fan to controll the fart cloud, go near him and and press the buttonS you see on screen.

DSplayer
12th Dec 2009, 15:40
neojfk2, I assume that you are on the DS. when you fight all the ninjas and you get the log you have to go talk to a man in a corner near where entered the area. hope this helps! :)

edwards1234567
23rd Mar 2010, 01:33
how do you get through the show slide

cottonmush
4th Jun 2010, 11:38
hi guys..i really need help..im in chapter 5 already and i have to find the boss...but the problem is i can't pass the gate i talk to tengu he said that i need the key to open the gate or i will find a way to pass the gate---but i dont know what to do i can't find any way and im so stuck in there...plss help me...thank you

John Hill
6th Nov 2010, 00:37
Could you give my seven year old son some input on how to get past the second boss (windy pants)? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:mad2:

BatmanIsHero
7th Nov 2010, 09:38
Could you give my seven year old son some input on how to get past the second boss (windy pants)? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:mad2:

Here is a link it contain a walkthrough guide. Just read about what chapters you need help with. It has been so long since I have played the game and I forgot everything.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/956190-mini-ninjas/faqs/57893

Willninjas
15th Mar 2011, 01:06

Blow his toots. When he's using his toots to teleport around the room, beware of it and run away. Then when he bangs his head into the wall, get your sword or hammer and wack him over and over until he talks to you. :wave::whistle: