PDA

View Full Version : Ground Pound Frustration

C1 mECHsLAVE
8th Oct 2009, 17:04
i'm currently ranked 5th on Rumble in the Jungle and may have edged 2nd if my combo wasn't ended by a glitched ground pound. Batman jumped on him to ground pound and then missed and just stood there and the henchman was still alive. Would have been worth 6,000 points for I had a 60 combo on the fourth round. Man, that pissed me off because I did nothing wrong, it was the game. Anybody else get this crap?

Batman The Trailer Hunter
8th Oct 2009, 18:24
i'm currently ranked 5th on Rumble in the Jungle and may have edged 2nd if my combo wasn't ended by a glitched ground pound. Batman jumped on him to ground pound and then missed and just stood there and the henchman was still alive. Would have been worth 6,000 points for I had a 60 combo on the fourth round. Man, that pissed me off because I did nothing wrong, it was the game. Anybody else get this crap?

I know what you mean, that happened to me once or twice.

Prince Daka
8th Oct 2009, 21:05
yeah its happened to me too, but dude you are ranked 5th and you are complaining?

AngelsDontKill6
9th Oct 2009, 01:44
that has happened to me, and i have gotten SO mad at it.
but what can you do right?
keep trying thats what haha
but if your rank 5 why does this matter?

Kevin =]
9th Oct 2009, 05:53
what was your score? and i know right? usually it happens when another goon is blocking your path to the ground pound.

BatDood
9th Oct 2009, 11:08
That happened to me just last night. I threw a batarang, the dude went down, jumped on him for a ground and pound and Batman just stood there. Then the thug gets up and there goes my combo.

Mind you, I didn't have any leaderboard high score or anything. But it was going to be one of my personal bests. Frustrating? Yep.

C1 mECHsLAVE
12th Oct 2009, 15:34
i think i figured it out though, it occurs for me after a throw. I figured out that if you throw someone, you have to wait a split second before performing the ground pound. If you throw then ground pound instantly you are chancing the ground pound glitch. Hard to put the timing into words, you just have to keep trying. I have my strat together for 1st place in rumble in the jungle, just have to keep trying til i get it, hopefully it will eventually fall into place this week, just got 3rd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9QtHX9B60

Jay Melanos
13th Oct 2009, 21:01
i think i figured it out though, it occurs for me after a throw. I figured out that if you throw someone, you have to wait a split second before performing the ground pound. If you throw then ground pound instantly you are chancing the ground pound glitch. Hard to put the timing into words, you just have to keep trying. I have my strat together for 1st place in rumble in the jungle, just have to keep trying til i get it, hopefully it will eventually fall into place this week, just got 3rd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9QtHX9B60

It also happens if the target is too close to a wall, security gate, etc.

Tanis3303
14th Oct 2009, 14:51
It also happens if the target is too close to a wall, security gate, etc.

thats what i was gonna say...the security gate in Intensive Treatment is the bane of my leaderboard runs...i KNOW i shouldnt ground pound the dude i just threw over there, but my thumbs do it before my brain screams STOPPPP!!!!! that damnable gate has ended several would-be 60,000 point runs for me :mad2:

theguf
16th Oct 2009, 18:15
Yeah that buggy move ruins my scores all the dang time.