PDA

View Full Version : guests

jubjub1
8th Oct 2009, 02:18
dude, for real start making forum accounts and join the fan club.

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:20
there is already a thread for this...comon dude

jubjub1
8th Oct 2009, 02:22
there is already a thread for this...comon dude

i know. that was my threa but it just makes me go mad when most of the visitors arnt posting

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:27
what is a visitor anyway

im getting off..see ya

Some Real Talk
8th Oct 2009, 11:23
Some people lurk because they have nothing interesting to say, but they still want to read discussion ideas. I check here almost every day without logging in.

brauny
8th Oct 2009, 21:47
but its annoying cuz we always want more ppl. like right now there's 2 members including me and 10 guests on the forum. seriously guys please make an account and voice yur opinion. watching from the shadows is for creepers lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Oct 2009, 22:12
Haha. Anyway, who cares? It's right that they will join if they have something to say.
Welcome back brauny, and don't abuse the censor!

brauny
8th Oct 2009, 22:18
yea rly first i dont use the censor and get a point but then i do use it and get 50 points and a week ban. idk what to do anymore lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Oct 2009, 22:19
50 points??? What the **** did you say???

brauny
8th Oct 2009, 22:34
i used the censor multiple times in a post. i guess u could say i went censor crazy and i bad mouthed the guy who gave me my first point. so another guy gave me 50. i think im too hardcore lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Oct 2009, 22:35
:lol:
Yeah, but still, 50? :lol:

brauny
8th Oct 2009, 22:40
yea ikr it has to be a new record lol.

polimerjones
9th Oct 2009, 00:11
lol brauny

awesome_man
9th Oct 2009, 02:11
woooooooooowwwwww...haha welcome back dude

PoorBison
9th Oct 2009, 11:18
yea ikr it has to be a new record lol.Its nothing to be proud of.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Oct 2009, 11:51
Its nothing to be proud of.

Hehehe, I guess so

jubjub1
23rd Oct 2009, 02:34
back on topic

PoorBison
23rd Oct 2009, 04:03
back on topicThis thread had pretty much run its course anyway.

If people want to register, they will.

Frank White
23rd Oct 2009, 15:51
Yeah there is always more guest's than members on pretty strange just join you don't even have to post if you don't want to.

CDR Mikhail
23rd Oct 2009, 19:32
I join when I have something to contribute - otherwise it's just another useless account to maintain that I don't care about.

CDR Mikhail
23rd Oct 2009, 19:34
I have watched the Forum's for updates for more than a month, but every question I wanted to ask has already been asked. Now that I have some more, I'm joining.

One thing I have seen over the month is that jubjub1, after joining, asked all sorts of silly questions (can you go into space, are there nukes, etc.), changed his dp to that of a Moderator, and started ordering people to do things. Now THAT'S annoying. However, he has made some interesting points (i.e. DLC).

Enzoforce
24th Oct 2009, 07:20
I have watched the Forum's for updates for more than a month, but every question I wanted to ask has already been asked. Now that I have some more, I'm joining.

One thing I have seen over the month is that jubjub1, after joining, asked all sorts of silly questions (can you go into space, are there nukes, etc.), changed his dp to that of a Moderator, and started ordering people to do things. Now THAT'S annoying.

Hehe true. But sometimes he says useful things so I don't really mind...

And by the way, don't double post. There's an http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/KaneandLynch/buttons/edit.gif button.

Frank White
24th Oct 2009, 12:17

One thing I have seen over the month is that jubjub1, after joining, asked all sorts of silly questions (can you go into space, are there nukes, etc.), changed his dp to that of a Moderator, and started ordering people to do things. Now THAT'S annoying.

Did he actually say that he had to of been joking.

jubjub1
24th Oct 2009, 14:07

you got a problem with that???

polimerjones
25th Oct 2009, 16:33
i don't we should all game some icecream them. also did you bring that gold piece for...

jubjub1
25th Oct 2009, 20:05
i don't we should all game some icecream them. also did you bring that gold piece for...

i dont get wat ure saying

polimerjones
25th Oct 2009, 20:17
just trying to speak the general language