PDA

View Full Version : Get In On The "Poll" Action...lol

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 01:40
The developer like to listen to what we have to say, but can't make every one happy. Lets pretend that they will add/change one of these from the list. Choose Wisely. (note: all from list could possibly be added/changed. There's nothing too crazy)

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 09:46
Looks like the Red Flash isnt that important

Enzoforce
8th Oct 2009, 14:40
I do think it's important. In the desert video you can see that if he hits the fence with that heavy vehicle with a turret, it flashes red. Pretty stupid...

Don't need to remove it tho. Just be able to turn it off.

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 18:43
Well in imaginary land where they will pick one, the red flash doesnt look like it'll win. Seems others as well as me think there are more important things to beg for

brauny
8th Oct 2009, 21:51
really cuz i downloaded the old trailers on my xbox and when i watch them the red flash is so much worse on a tv especially if its HD. the red flash is #1 on my list. i wish i could make it higher. Its #1^9999 which is still one but whatever lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Oct 2009, 22:13
Another topic like these? I don't get it. And the red flash IS important. Annoying and stupid for me.
AND, as I have stated before, I think something like removing the flash is way easier than any other change, so I'll keep asking for it's removal

BTW, isn't vehicles upgrade confirmed?

polimerjones
9th Oct 2009, 01:50
i cant believe you or any one could say they wouldnt get Jc2 just because things blinked red.:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: they could blink rainbows and i wouldnt care. Jc2, rico, dual hook, parachute, i need only these.

jubjub1
9th Oct 2009, 01:59
who cares about the red flash

awesome_man
9th Oct 2009, 02:14
needs to be an option

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Oct 2009, 11:47
i cant believe you or any one could say they wouldnt get Jc2 just because things blinked red.:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: they could blink rainbows and i wouldnt care. Jc2, rico, dual hook, parachute, i need only these.

Yeah man, sorry but it's right. I'm very pissed these days seeing good games going messed stupidly by aspects that could have been easily fixed. Really, too many. Why not try to change it when there's still so much time?
I care. I saw the vids and the flash takes all the beauty away in one blow.

PoorBison
9th Oct 2009, 12:56
I think I'm the only one who has voted for the Octavio, 747 and Blimp :)

JAGeng
10th Oct 2009, 04:21
I do think it's important. In the desert video you can see that if he hits the fence with that heavy vehicle with a turret, it flashes red. Pretty stupid...

Don't need to remove it tho. Just be able to turn it off.

Agree 100%

JAGeng
10th Oct 2009, 04:24
who cares about the red flash

Red flash has to go. Its really uninspiring.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Oct 2009, 12:32
Mm, maybe a "deal-killer" was too much, I don't know. Right now I'm having too many big dissapointments with games. The devs seem to be damned game butchers in this console generation and that makes me mad. Hmm, still very excited for it, but hoping for the red flash being left behind.

polimerjones
10th Oct 2009, 19:58
yeah i know what you mean, but with jc2 i dont think you have anything to worry about

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Oct 2009, 20:07
yeah i know what you mean, but with jc2 i dont think you have anything to worry about

Ahh, I hope so :o. Man I'm really mad these days with the video-game world, I feel everything is wrong. Websites are totally corrupted! They make crazy reviews killing good games and giving no reasons for saying that mediocre games are the best of all! :mad2: I feel bad :mad2:

polimerjones
10th Oct 2009, 20:12
yeah its all about they money now. thats why i hope that this game gets across to the people. the devs made this game for us not the money.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Oct 2009, 20:16
yeah its all about they money now. thats why i hope that this game gets across to the people. the devs made this game for us not the money.

Yes I heard or read that somewhere, and it seems to be true this far.
I wish there were options for about everything

Enzoforce
10th Oct 2009, 20:37
Eidos/avalanche vs EA games.

Why is Eidos/avalanche better?

They make their games for the players, not the money. No deadline, make the game perfect and think for a good date for it to be released, and this time, it's march. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO CHANGE IT :nut:

EA does it for the money. They give the workers for a game a dead line and if it's not finished no payout. Rush rush rush, crappy game.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Oct 2009, 20:48
Mmm..."pesky red flash"..."gone"...
I was about to ask Mycoldman for a confirmation but he's gone already. What do I do now?
Do I celebrate? Do I cautiously wait for an official answer?(In order to start concentrating on multiple attachments, lol) Mmm...

Interesting, almost everything you destroy stays destroyed forever. Aw, it's hard for this spanish dude to listen to a podcast

chickenchief
10th Oct 2009, 21:44
Eidos/avalanche vs EA games.

Why is Eidos/avalanche better?

They make their games for the players, not the money. No deadline, make the game perfect and think for a good date for it to be released, and this time, it's march. AND DON'T YOU DARE TO CHANGE IT :nut:

EA does it for the money. They give the workers for a game a dead line and if it's not finished no payout. Rush rush rush, crappy game.

Well, all games has deadlines, but i heard something of just cause 2 deadline being pushed back because they weren't done yet. And that resulted in some lay offs around the office. I don't know if its 100% correct, but from what i have read over the years it seems like it.

guzzti
10th Oct 2009, 23:10
ofc it's got a deadline... every game get's a deadline on 7 years doesn't it?

chickenchief
11th Oct 2009, 00:04
ofc it's got a deadline... every game get's a deadline on 7 years doesn't it?
Depends on the contract.

polimerjones
11th Oct 2009, 02:39
yay multiple attachments has caught back up

JAGeng
11th Oct 2009, 05:21
Mmm..."pesky red flash"..."gone"...
I was about to ask Mycoldman for a confirmation but he's gone already. What do I do now?
Do I celebrate? Do I cautiously wait for an official answer?(In order to start concentrating on multiple attachments, lol) Mmm...

Interesting, almost everything you destroy stays destroyed forever. Aw, it's hard for this spanish dude to listen to a podcast

where did you hear red flash is gone? I hope so.

Enzoforce
11th Oct 2009, 07:55
It was in podcast 2, somewhere in the first 10 minutes.

He says something like: ''And the ''red flash'' the guys at the forum really want gone, what have you done with it?'' (that's what is was like, I think)

Answer: something, but I remember it was yes.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Oct 2009, 12:47
We need confirmation, please!

Enzoforce
11th Oct 2009, 12:49
It is confirmed in podcast 2. Im 100% sure.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Oct 2009, 12:55
It is confirmed in podcast 2. Im 100% sure.

100%? But we had a dissapointment before because we thought the same and it was removed only on enemies! How 100 is your 100% "asureness"??

Enzoforce
11th Oct 2009, 13:01
Told you, the podcast. Listen carefully.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
11th Oct 2009, 13:03
I listened. It was I who suggested it in this thread. But I want total confirmation about being removed ON EVERYTHING, not just enemies or whatever like the first time

polimerjones
11th Oct 2009, 14:29
agreed it says gone but not completely gone. im sure mycoldman will let us know soon.

polimerjones
14th Oct 2009, 21:26
need more votes

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
14th Oct 2009, 22:05
More votes? Oh, look, even this way people agree with me. We are just too worried about the red flash and it's our priority before anything else.
And it was me who suggested the multiple attachments the first time too! Weee! :D

Apocalyptic Fish
14th Oct 2009, 22:18
Red flash is eliminated. I have seen SU-47-type fighters, Harriers and an airliner. I say focus on larger airports

awesome_man
14th Oct 2009, 23:49
woow....no one else likes the idea of being able to flip and barrell rool when you are skydiving...i hate you all :( :(

jubjub1
15th Oct 2009, 00:58
woow....no one else likes the idea of being able to flip and barrell rool when you are skydiving...i hate you all :( :(
it doesnt matter

polimerjones
15th Oct 2009, 01:16
what do you mean it doesnt matter

deathlaroy
15th Oct 2009, 02:28
Agree 100% 200% Agreed :rasp:

awesome_man
15th Oct 2009, 19:43
it would be more entertaining to do stunts in the air while skydiving!!!!!!!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
15th Oct 2009, 20:10

I like it, but I care more about other things, it's different. The acrobatics was a nice idea too