PDA

View Full Version : Riddler trophy glitch (Mansion library) = no achievement. Eidos, is a fix due?

hobobats
7th Oct 2009, 12:46
There is a trophy in the Mansion Library, as you enter that room there is a vent on the wall between a couple of desks. Behind the grate is a box room with a trophy.

THE GLITCH:
When I played through the game, I must have grabbed that trophy before obtaining the secrets map. I know I did this because the vent was already missing as I'd previously been there. Unless it was never there to begin with, I can't quite remember.

The secrets map is still marking it with a green "?" and there is no trophy to be seen, it appears that when I first collected it the game didn't register it so now I'm totally stuck and unable to get the acheivements.

I am absolutely 100% certain that I'm looking in the right place, I know it is a trophy that I need from the checklist, there is nothing above or below and I have every other secret in the library. I've gone through online guides and this is definitely the missing piece.

I've found threads on other gaming forums also mentioning this but no Eidos response.

I'm currently stuck on 239/240 and cannot face doing it all again. Anyone else facing this problem please reply, we need to get this resolved!

JDFerel
7th Oct 2009, 15:03
If I recall correctly; there's actually 2 trophy's here; one in the upper vents and one in the lower vents. That might be what your missing; I checked the map in the guide and it shows trophy 4 and 5 in that area. Might be worthwhile trying to be throrough and search all the vents.
Hope that helps you.

hobobats
7th Oct 2009, 15:35
If I recall correctly; there's actually 2 trophy's here; one in the upper vents and one in the lower vents. That might be what your missing; I checked the map in the guide and it shows trophy 4 and 5 in that area. Might be worthwhile trying to be throrough and search all the vents.
Hope that helps you.

You're correct that there are two trophies in that area, one is behind the vent at the top near where you cut the rope of the lights, that registered fine.

The second one is behind the lower vent in a small box room/hole, it is no longer there but the green "?" is still on the secrets map. This is the one that hasn't registered.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1777/arkmansstatue5articleim.jpg

Thanks for trying though :)

Websy
7th Oct 2009, 17:18
and your sure its a trophy? not a riddle or teeth?

ann0x
7th Oct 2009, 17:30
/// misunderstanding^^

hobobats
7th Oct 2009, 20:58
and your sure its a trophy? not a riddle or teeth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFv_O2hxc3s

View this video at 2:50, it's that one that some of us seem to be having problems with. Even the latest comment on that video mentions it.

I've contacted Eidos and sent screenshots and all details upon their request.

hobobats
11th Oct 2009, 11:36
Anyone else found this problem and/or knows what triggers it yet? I'm still waiting to hear back from Eidos after sending them details.

CobratheEnemy
4th Jan 2010, 09:03
I have a hovering question mark over where the riddler trophy is supposed to be that is in the main hall, in the grate underneath the big statue.

Does this mean I cant get the riddler trophy completion now?

Are we supposed to not pick up any trophies until after we get the map??

Is it possible that the questin makr is stil there but it registered that i got the trophy, how do i tell for this trophy, the one under the statue, does it have a name in the pause screen or something?

Eidos Help!

CobratheEnemy
4th Jan 2010, 09:34
Can someone confirm for me the riddler trophy in the main hall in the grating under the statute is the trophy thats the second last box in the pause screen, it has an 'unlocks reward' key attached to the icon. Thanks

guerillaking34
9th Jan 2012, 02:08
I had the exact same problem, but go to the top floor and there is a vent that is on the ground, you don't have to jump into it. I found it instantly. These 2 trophies are like exactly on top of each other on the map, so it can be confusing.