PDA

View Full Version : How far have you gotten in the Scarecrow challenge map?

Kevin =]
7th Oct 2009, 06:55
i think ive gotten pretty far, and theres some story if you can actually get past most of the first rounds.

tell me which round you've gotten to... maybe even show off your score

round 1: skeletons
round 2: skeletons + 2 knife skeletons
round 3: lots of skeletons + 2 torches thrown in
round 4: lots of skeletons + 1 titan
round 5: lots of spawning skeletons + 1 torch thrown in and + 2 knife skeletons
round 6: lots of spawning skeletons + 2 titans
round 7: crapload of spawning skeletons
round 8: skeletons + OMG 3 titans
round 9:lots of skeletons + scarecrow throws a crapload of guns into the room (one for each skeleton)

i've only gotten to round 9... anyone get past that round please tell me whats in that round with a spoiler tag

ThatGuyHarris
8th Oct 2009, 10:26
I *think* round 5 or round 6 for me. This is easily the most frustrating challenge because there is absolutely NO margin for error.

VXR
8th Oct 2009, 10:34
ive only gotten TOO........ round 3

Nemesis296
8th Oct 2009, 11:55
I only played it once, and I think I got to round 5, but I haven't really put in the time to get good at it...like undoubtedly you have ;)

Kevin =]
9th Oct 2009, 02:46
its amazingly difficult and frustrating when your like stuck on the first few round just dying to see what happens after the round you gotten the farthest to. btw... in round 9 i've gotten a combo of 150+ and the skeletons kept on coming... i died soon afterwards :(.

CaptainMcMulla
9th Oct 2009, 08:13
Round 9 as well. Ive got something like 72000 points. Havent played this game for a while might start playing it again soon. After Uncharted 2 of course.

Tanis3303
9th Oct 2009, 13:53
is it true what i hear about this map? if you take a hit, you're dead? or is it an endurance map like the dlc with the lunatics?

Nemesis296
9th Oct 2009, 14:14
is it true what i hear about this map? if you take a hit, you're dead? or is it an endurance map like the dlc with the lunatics?

One hit, and you're done. It's actually a challenge haha ;)

Tanis3303
12th Oct 2009, 23:16
One hit, and you're done. It's actually a challenge haha ;)

haa! imagine that...although, i cant remember the last time i've actually gotten hit in a challenge room :nut:...well, i bought a code on ebay, so as soon as i get it in my email i guess we'll see how long i can last...oddly enough, your confirmation that it was a one-hit-lose map made me want it that much more...guess im a sadist like that

Brumaster
13th Oct 2009, 10:09
how do you get the scarecrow┬┤s challenge map?

Nemesis296
13th Oct 2009, 11:48
how do you get the scarecrow┬┤s challenge map?

It was a preorder bonus from Gamestop only available before the game was released. I think unfortunately you have to get it from someone who didn't use it, as right now, it's exclusive pre-order content.

Death Cube K
14th Oct 2009, 16:17
yea I have only gotten to the point where they get guns. It is quite unfair rly.

NightRain'06
15th Oct 2009, 04:09
Keep this in mind. I've only played Dem Bones a few times and the most I made it to was Round 2. I should return and see how my "skills" improved from playing the brawl challenges. :hmm:

Hall E Woode
15th Oct 2009, 12:59
It makes you wonder if the challenge truly is infinite...or if after Round 9 (seems no one has gotten past that) we get a gem of an ending we haven't seen...

Makes me wanna try it again...but I suck at it for some reason. Those skeletons...they psyche me out. :nut:

Drazar
15th Oct 2009, 13:04
I can't get pass round 5. :( I need some more practice i guess. ^^;

Nemesis296
15th Oct 2009, 13:23
I can't get pass round 5. :( I need some more practice i guess. ^^;

Ditto. I keep getting hit by something stupid, but I can never get past here.

Death Cube K
15th Oct 2009, 16:28
Ditto. I keep getting hit by something stupid, but I can never get past here.

The reason I get hit most of the time is when I am being cocky and trying to get too many points by ground pounding

lane121
15th Oct 2009, 20:31
I'm pretty sure round 9 is the final round. I got a 400+ hit combo before dying.

MonsterMash
16th Oct 2009, 03:17
lol, the farthest ive ever gotten is round 4. it's a hard challenge!

BloodLegacy
16th Oct 2009, 06:30
I'm pretty sure round 9 is the final round. I got a 400+ hit combo before dying.

There isn't a final round, it's infinite. :rasp:

Anyway, Farthest I've got is round 6 :'(

Kevin =]
19th Oct 2009, 00:10
There isn't a final round, it's infinite. :rasp:

Anyway, Farthest I've got is round 6 :'(

how do you know? maybe its a final round with infinite spawning skeletons :)?