PDA

View Full Version : What should be in just cause (quote thread)

Dedimes
6th Oct 2009, 00:32
Ø Lots more cars/boats/planes and other ways of transportation (e.g. hang glider).
Ø More guns.
Ø Much more varied side missions.
Ø Different types of grenades.
Ø Better skydive mechanics.
Ø Grappling hook that attaches to things other than vehicles, other metal surfaces.
Ø Be able to use grapple hook while skydiving.
Ø Harder to find rare vehicles (but still all obtainable in free roam).
Ø Caves, under-water caves.
Ø Findable keys that unlock doors to special places with unique guns/vehicles (keys shown on map like collectable items.
Ø Underwater transport (e.g. mini-sub)
Ø Larger garages & garages for all types of transport so you can save all types of vehicle (e.g. helipad, private runway by safehouse with hanger(s), boat house).
Ø Garages can contain more than 1 vehicle.
Ø All vehicles will fit in garages.
Ø An ultimate land-sea-air vehicle that you unlock by collecting all secret vehicles/weapons OR by completing all main missions.
Ø Modifiable guns (e.g. silencers, laser sights).
Ø New high-tech guns (e.g. lasers, miniguns).
Ø Introduce the fabled myths in Just Cause 1 (e.g. Stirling STL-3 Octavio, mini-sub, underwater scooter in free roam).
Ø Introduce disguises.
Ø Difficulty levels (Easy, Normal, Hard, etc).
Ø Audio improvement.
Ø Some accessible buildings.
Ø Trees at least splintering when you hit them at high speeds.
Ø Partly submersible vehicles, for shallow water (e.g. tanks).
Ø No wanted level from bumping into civilian cars.
Ø Limited fuel – garages, land & sea, & mid air refuelling tankers marked on map as well as refuelling stations at safehouses.
Ø Weather other than just rain or sun (e.g. lightning, wind, fog etc).
Ø A NON-city setting.
Ø Ragdoll physics.
Ø 2 or 3 stealth missions & stealth weapons (silenced, knife etc).
Ø Rock climbing gear.
Ø A list & pictures of all vehicles & weapons in the manual.
Ø Police only sending motorbikes after you until level 3, at level 3 police cars & vans sent, helicopters only for level 4 & 5, at level 5 army called in.
Ø New wanted level (level 6) – fighter planes & tanks sent after you.
Ø More tanks (ones that look like the ones the army use in the real world).
Ø Attacking helicopters & extraction/vehicle drop helicopters should be accessible.
Ø GPS system – you can select where you want to go on the map & it will tell you how to get there (highways, quickest route etc).

Feel free to make any more suggestions

I Saw this in the just cause 1 forums and i just had to bring it over here

jubjub1
6th Oct 2009, 00:43
no fuel limit please

PoorBison
6th Oct 2009, 00:58
Most of those are probably in the game anyway :rolleyes:

Fuel limit is a terrible idea though.

polimerjones
6th Oct 2009, 01:05
i think a fuel limit would be awesome.

PoorBison
6th Oct 2009, 01:06
Fair enough, I guess. I think it would get almost as annoying as Malaria in Far Cry 2.

polimerjones
6th Oct 2009, 01:11
boom

awesome_man
6th Oct 2009, 01:51
boom wait what???

jahardo
6th Oct 2009, 03:51
If you ask me, this game looks finished. I don't think they'll be adding anything other than bug fixes. At least that's how it looks from all the recent "trailers" which are just game play footage.

ledomira
6th Oct 2009, 04:00
full remapping of buttons and sticks. I need customizable controls.

Enzoforce
6th Oct 2009, 19:05
And the last and certainly the best:

NO RED FLASH! :mad2:

polimerjones
7th Oct 2009, 22:33
this doesnt have much to do with the thread topic but its the only one for jc1. i was playing today and noticed a few new things
1. the big airplane can be landed in the water, then take off from the water
2. i finally found the ski lift in jc1 that people were sad didnt actually work
3. i never noticed that at level five the police put up road blocks

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:00
where is the ski lift....put a map of it up!!! please :D

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 02:09
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5610/mapnf.jpg
Look for a run down building on a hill on the side of the mountain. kinda hard to explain.

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:12
ok i will when i can.....you have a 360 or ps3

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 02:12
both, but i will get jc2 in xbox 360

jubjub1
8th Oct 2009, 02:13
they should allow you to enter ALL the buildings

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:14
u have live polimer??

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 02:17
yes, p0limer j0nes the 0's are zeros. though no matter how you spell it you'll get me i own all possible polimer jones gamer tags. that one is the one i use the most though

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:19
cool...mine is xc runner294...but i wont be on till friday cause im not allowed on during the week....grr..anyway..thanks..i guess haha...and do we know for sure what happened to brauny??

OHH AND MAKE SURE THERE IS A SPACE BETWEEN THE XC AND RUNNER

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 02:20
actually i have him on my friends list and he sent me a message today. i asked him where hes been. he hasnt replied yet. i'll let you know.

jubjub1
8th Oct 2009, 02:21
my gamertag is jubjub1277

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:21
wait you already have a friend named xc runner294??

polimerjones
8th Oct 2009, 02:22
me, i might...

jubjub1
8th Oct 2009, 02:24
cool...mine is xc runner294...but i wont be on till friday cause im not allowed on during the week....grr..anyway..thanks..i guess haha...and do we know for sure what happened to brauny??

OHH AND MAKE SURE THERE IS A SPACE BETWEEN THE XC AND RUNNER

lol, im only alowed on weekends too. yay 3 day weekend

awesome_man
8th Oct 2009, 02:25
yeah i know...but this weekend is homecoming...so im gonna be on like once...ugg...

ohh and yes you...but just send me a requst and ill accept on friday

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
8th Oct 2009, 22:01
And this topic was about, err...?

brauny
8th Oct 2009, 22:06
yea i get on live alot. my computer is broke right now so i cant het on the forums much im actually suppossed to be doing a project for english right now lol

awesome_man
9th Oct 2009, 02:05
haha...nice...and it is about whatever we want it to be...jeez...lol

XxXworldwideXxX
9th Oct 2009, 11:06
edit ur on mansions able to by cars,choppers,mini subs, "b2 bomber e.c.t

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
9th Oct 2009, 11:50
edit ur on mansions able to by cars,choppers,mini subs, "b2 bomber e.c.t

I don't understand. You said being able to edit/customize things or storage things into your house or what?

JAGeng
10th Oct 2009, 03:55
TOW missiles!

Enzoforce
10th Oct 2009, 09:01
Be able to create your own missions! And customizable mansions =)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
10th Oct 2009, 12:35
Be able to create your own missions! And customizable mansions =)

Wow, create missions sounds too crazy. Custom mansions FTW.

Ketchupman95
25th Oct 2009, 09:16
i wanna be able to hear my own music in the game...would be amazing while base jumping or stuff like that :)
sorry for bad english i'm german...

Peardan
25th Oct 2009, 11:19
Who's the moron that suggested fuel limit? How would that make the game even remotely fun?
Even if it took a while you would always be checking it. Imagine if spider man had limited web, or superman had limited flying powers.
Have you noticed how big the map is? Say you need a certain vehicle for a stunt, you drive it over there then run out of petrol... uhhh

PoorBison
25th Oct 2009, 11:23
Who's the moron that suggested fuel limit? How would that make the game even remotely fun?
Even if it took a while you would always be checking it. Imagine if spider man had limited web, or superman had limited flying powers.
Have you noticed how big the map is? Say you need a certain vehicle for a stunt, you drive it over there then run out of petrol... uhhhHaha, thats funny because you told me you were going to post it while we were talking on MSN about what a good example would be.

Peardan
25th Oct 2009, 11:31
Haha, thats funny because you told me you were going to post it while we were talking on MSN about what a good example would be.

Oh? Just like those times you message me on MSN saying how you are trying hard out to be forum moderator here and that you carefully post in hopes you will be seen by someone who can make you a moderator.

PoorBison
25th Oct 2009, 11:41
This is the second time I've been called a wannabe-mod today, I must really be doing something wrong. :)

Peardan
25th Oct 2009, 11:46
This is the second time I've been called a wannabe-mod today, I must really be doing something wrong. :)

Yeah telling me your plans on msn.

chip5541
25th Oct 2009, 12:07

Count yourself lucky. I have been called much worse :D

Peardan
25th Oct 2009, 12:14
You cant blame me for sticking up for myself can you? Chip5541, what have people said to you?

chip5541
25th Oct 2009, 12:17
Nazi and worse. :scratch: I have also stopped peoples "free speech" which is just too funny.

Just call me Chip.

polimerjones
25th Oct 2009, 16:06
You should also be able to go to work in this game. Kinda like Sims 3. that would be really cool

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
25th Oct 2009, 20:40
Some Sims elements would be good. I don't want to have to pee, but maybe make friends, customize houses and characters, seduce women, kidnap and torture people to death...
What? Didnt you know that Sims are the most violent, cruel and sadistic games of all? (True, not joking)

Enzoforce
26th Oct 2009, 16:11
Lol cool. Well customizable stuff I'm looking forward too... Imagine a car next to your house with a freaking minigun on it! :D

brauny
26th Oct 2009, 19:56
how do we become moderators. i wanna do that. If we have 51 points on our record does that count us out? lol

Wenis
26th Oct 2009, 21:03
You should also be able to go to work in this game. Kinda like Sims 3. that would be really cool

Considering Rico is a secret agent, based on what he is doing in the game he is doing his work.

Dedimes
26th Oct 2009, 22:36
"honey, im home!!"
*boom*

"you know what, ill be back, im going to the emergency room"

brauny
26th Oct 2009, 22:38
Wat?

Nitro_84
26th Oct 2009, 22:49
I heard somewhere that there will be no multiplayer. Now, my words are, there definetly should be multiplayer. I would love to go parachute jumping with friends, or have an ultimate TDM with enemies. Or even go ninja with a small knife.

brauny
26th Oct 2009, 22:53
Yes we all want multiplayer but the fact is there isn't. even a game like red faction guerilla with its huge map and most realistic destruction ever has enough space on its disk for multiplayer. I jus don't see why there isn't multiplayer in this game. it would make it so much better but at this point multiplayer would prolly delay the game again and at this point i can live w/o multiplayer

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
27th Oct 2009, 22:52
We def need a deeper FAQ sticky thread. Yeah nitro, the total absence of multiplayer is confirmed for long. It would be funny but...

rudeboy1_
27th Oct 2009, 23:11
100ft below instead of 50 and 1000ft high instead of 500