PDA

View Full Version : What issue was this?

Lanarian
5th Oct 2009, 11:51
Hi Folks!
Hoping someone can help me with identifying an OLD comic...
I believe it was an issue of Superman/Batman, published in the late 70's. The Storyline was that the 2 heroes went into a Radio Station for an interview. The interviewer asked them why they do what they do. Supermans answer was that he wanted to help create a peaceful utopian society something like Krypton had (Hopeful and Light)... Batmans answer was pretty much that he hated criminals and wanted to see them all punished (Vengeful and Dark).
In my memory it seemed that at the end of this issue Supes and Bats had an argument that led to them splitting up (could be wrong on that part.. It was a long time ago).
Anyway, if anybody recognizes this, I'd sure appreciate it if you could tell me what issue it was, as it was my all time fave.
Thanks!!!
Lan

Drazar
5th Oct 2009, 12:11
Well World's Finest Comics #323 is the last issue where they split up, Maybe thats the one?

JackieFiest
5th Oct 2009, 16:45
Supermans answer was that he wanted to help create a peaceful utopian society something like Krypton had (Hopeful and Light)... Batmans answer was pretty much that he hated criminals and wanted to see them all punished (Vengeful and Dark).

:lol: haha Love ya, Bats. :lol: