PDA

View Full Version : just cause 2 2nd most wanted by IGN

jubjub1
5th Oct 2009, 01:12
check this out http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1007623p2.html
just cause 2 even beat modern warfare 2. it got second place on most wanted upcoming games must view

jubjub1
5th Oct 2009, 02:39
reply if u saw it

PoorBison
5th Oct 2009, 02:58
Well, a few people might not have known this yet, but it was posted in a thread some time ago.

Good try anyway, but please don't bump threads :)

Wenis
5th Oct 2009, 03:42
Well, that list is for games in 2009, and Just Cause 2 is coming out in '10 now lol.

Rico760
5th Oct 2009, 05:20
Well, that list is for games in 2009, and Just Cause 2 is coming out in '10 now lol.

A double win?

PoorBison
5th Oct 2009, 06:26
Oh wait I didn't see that!

Oh dear, haha.

CentroX
5th Oct 2009, 06:54
IGN AU's

not IGN's american section...

PoorBison
5th Oct 2009, 07:01
IGN AU's

not IGN's american section...Does that matter? Its still IGN.

CentroX
5th Oct 2009, 08:20
Does that matter? Its still IGN.

point is that no one reads IGN AU :P or count their reviews since it is always IGN's main reviews that counts.

PoorBison
5th Oct 2009, 08:24
Ah well, its still good to know that it was put ahead of MW2! Even if the source wasn't entirely credible :rolleyes: :)

Vench
1st Nov 2009, 11:26
JC is a own great genre to me. ^^

The Doogle Boy
1st Nov 2009, 12:42
I think 20 million people is a large enough sample size to reflect the worldwide anticipation.

It is a credible source.

brauny
1st Nov 2009, 14:50
no cuz Au doesnt represent all of the world, i dont have a pet kangaroo but ill bet large sums of money that someone there does

Whistler
1st Nov 2009, 14:57
More ppl knows bout JC2 => more money Devs get => sooner JC3 comes out to play :)
So it doesnt really matter AU/EU or US.

brauny
1st Nov 2009, 15:09
It kinda does cuz most of there sales are prolly US. AU is crazy on ratings so thats not the best olace to represent the entire world there, bloke

Beam_me_up_Scotty
2nd Nov 2009, 05:16
no cuz Au doesnt represent all of the world, i dont have a pet kangaroo but ill bet large sums of money that someone there does

Stereotype much,

America doesn't represent the whole world either tho, europe has just as many gamers

And to Whistler, Money doesn't and shouldn't garanty speed, speed is not good but care and financial backing is

Whistler
2nd Nov 2009, 09:02
Stereotype much,

America doesn't represent the whole world either tho, europe has just as many gamers

And to Whistler, Money doesn't and shouldn't garanty speed, speed is not good but care and financial backing is

What I'm trying to say is that Devs with money have more ppl working for their projects.

The Doogle Boy
2nd Nov 2009, 11:33

You can't keep kangaroos as pets. You're just as likely to have a pet bear.

It kinda does cuz most of there sales are prolly US. AU is crazy on ratings so thats not the best olace to represent the entire world there, bloke

Bringing irrelevant arguments into play are we? Classy.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
2nd Nov 2009, 21:25
:lol: I lol'd at the "bears as pets" sentence.

We know that AU has some serious dorky problems with ratings and censorship, but that's irrelevant and it's not the gamer's fault

brauny
2nd Nov 2009, 22:28
You can't keep kangaroos as pets. You're just as likely to have a pet bear.

Bringing irrelevant arguments into play are we? Classy.

I do have a pet bear actually. He protects my property and his name is puzzles

The Doogle Boy
3rd Nov 2009, 08:14
:lol: I lol'd at the "bears as pets" sentence.

We know that AU has some serious dorky problems with ratings and censorship, but that's irrelevant and it's not the gamer's fault

Agreed. A survey showed that 91% of Australians supported an R18+ rating for games.

But Michael Atkinson won't listen. :mad2: