4th Oct 2009, 03:59
hey mike oldman where is the mini doc

Dedimes
4th Oct 2009, 04:04
he said it would be coming this week, due to a series of unfortunate events

Wenis
4th Oct 2009, 04:06
he said it would be coming this week, due to a series of unfortunate events
Yeah.. They had to go to Tokyo to a Gaming convention.. how unfortunate for them :lol:

PoorBison
4th Oct 2009, 07:14
hey mike oldman where is the mini docI'm not getting at you here, but you really could find answers to alot of questions just by reading through some of the existing threads.

Hey guys, it's me all the way from a headache inducing coffee shop.

Here's an update on things for you. Unfortunately we won't have a mini-doc for you this week. I had hoped as much, but then the powers above moved the date back, so this will now be coming next week. I am as sad as you. :(

To make things better, I'd hoped to get the second podcast out to you today, but that too has now fallen flat due to me being stuck in the center of London dealing with a stolen passport. Don't ask. So... here's the deal. I'm going to attempt to answer as many questions as I can on here today, in between juggling other things and will see if I can get some other goodies for you to look at.

I'm really sorry about all this. It's just one of those weeks I guess. But now you know, and you know that next week is a big one.

Please don't hate too hard!

polimerjones
5th Oct 2009, 01:59
me neither, but you think its hard finding answers your looking for... think about tring to find them with a whole bunch of random threads.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
5th Oct 2009, 20:09
me neither, but you think its hard finding answers your looking for... think about tring to find them with a whole bunch of random threads.

I couldn't have said it better.

FOBfan1995
5th Oct 2009, 20:29
Hey Jubjub, you are really annoying. Try looking at other friends.