PDA

View Full Version : Enviroments

Dedimes
2nd Oct 2009, 04:59
Do you think their going to include dangerous environments. Eg, You get radiation and slowly die in a radiation site, you cant breath under water, too hot in a desert, ect.

Rico760
2nd Oct 2009, 05:15
well I dont think you can breath under water...But I also believe it doesnt get "too hot" or cold, and you probably wont die of radiation either...

I could be wrong though

PoorBison
2nd Oct 2009, 05:16
In a word... no :)

Well, maybe the underwater one. But you had infinite lung capacity in the first game, so I hope they don't reconsider that.

If you got too hot in the desert, you'd need frostbite in the snow. But I think these might get a li'l annoying after a while.

Rico760
2nd Oct 2009, 05:17
as i was thinking.... I personally wouldnt want to have to run out of desert cause im getting heat stroke, and I wouldnt want to have to sky dive off a mountain because my toes are turning black... It would get annoying like malaria in Far cry 2...

PoorBison
2nd Oct 2009, 05:43
as i was thinking.... I personally wouldnt want to have to run out of desert cause im getting heat stroke, and I wouldnt want to have to sky dive off a mountain because my toes are turning black... It would get annoying like malaria in Far cry 2...Oh yes, haha. Malaria. It led to some interesting scenarios when you are trying to show fun parts of the game to a friend, then you get a malaria attack, run out of pills and die.

I'd be happy if the only thing in this game that can kill Rico are loads of bullets and big explosions. Rico doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would easily get taken down by a li'l bit of cold weather :)

mycoldman
2nd Oct 2009, 09:18
I think the island of Panau is dangerous enough already, without having to worry about heatstroke. Though I can confirm Rico can't breath forever underwater.

PoorBison
2nd Oct 2009, 09:45
I think the island of Panau is dangerous enough already, without having to worry about heatstroke. Though I can confirm Rico can't breath forever underwater.Aah I see, adds that little bit of extra challenge to underwater collect missions :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
2nd Oct 2009, 11:55
Deadly conditions would be annoying. As for the breathing, I'm still fighting myself for realism against cheaty fun...