PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Graple Out of BatCave

brontok
29th Sep 2009, 04:16
Hello there,
can someone help me out why i can't grapple out through the batcave and the mansion vent passage during the mission finding dr. young? can someone reply me asap?

benny6890
11th Oct 2009, 14:50
I have the same problem - i just got the batclaw - and then left the batcave throught the vent -> after beating up the guys in the next room i stupidely decided to go back through the vent just to check if i missed something or if there are other ways i could have taken... now i can't get back up. searching for another way out i reentered the batcave wich lead to the game being saved... so loading the checkpoint wont help. I have the pc version of the game. So i need support here. I'm really into the game and i don't want to start again from the beginning... If anyone has a solution or a savegame from somewhere near this position in the game please answer...

deders
11th Oct 2009, 15:07
If anyone has a solution or a savegame from somewhere near this position in the game please answer...

someone elses savegame won't work on your version cos of g4wl

benny6890
11th Oct 2009, 15:52
ok i solved the problem by downloading a trainer by kelsat wich allowed me to float up to the vent...