PDA

View Full Version : Some good Q?

(HAWK)
28th Sep 2009, 12:31
Hello just a few! 1.Why do bullets make people fly far away in this game its kind of silly? 2.Is there any bullet holes in this game (like when you shoot cars and walls)? 3.when they say you can MOD your guns does that mean you can make them hold more in the mags? 4.Will the side missions be more fun? Thank you thats all for now:lmao:

(HAWK)
28th Sep 2009, 14:08
:confused:WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!! Why do things and people turn REDwhen you shoot them that is DUMB!:confused::(

polimerjones
28th Sep 2009, 14:16
wow dude. you really need to read some other threads besides your own. especially since you've created four thread that are all ready here and they all have what your looking for...:hmm:

(HAWK)
28th Sep 2009, 14:23
wow dude. you really need to read some other threads besides your own. especially since you've created four thread that are all ready here and they all have what your looking for...:hmm:

Sorry!

Redskins
28th Sep 2009, 19:54
Hello just a few! 1.Why do bullets make people fly far away in this game its kind of silly? 2.Is there any bullet holes in this game (like when you shoot cars and walls)? 3.when they say you can MOD your guns does that mean you can make them hold more in the mags? 4.Will the side missions be more fun? Thank you thats all for now:lmao:

Ya, really. Use the search button :P

But I'll answer your questions anyways.

1. I dunno what your talking about really. Only thing I can think about is that when he grapples a guy, pulls him towards him, then shoots him, causing him to fly back in the air.

2. I dunno about bullet holes all over the place, but I do know windows will take a few bullets before they shatter, you can see in some of the videos when Rico shoots a car door, the glass absorbs a few bullets and cracks.

3. Thats a good question, and has yet to be answerd as far as I know

4. They've said they are trying to make alot more variety in side missions. I belive they even threw around a number for a bit, but I can't recall it. I think it was mabye something like 30 or so different kinds of side missions. But I'm probaly wrong.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
28th Sep 2009, 20:51
I agree with fire weapons sending enemies flying too much.
I agree with that you should read in the forum before making topics. There's an official questios thread and various threads about hating and wishing the red flash to dissappear.
Welcome man. Make yourself a signature about how much you hate the red flash ;)

PoorBison
29th Sep 2009, 01:39
Ooh another double post, remember to use this: http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/KaneandLynch/buttons/edit.gif :D

(HAWK)
29th Sep 2009, 03:00
Thanks guys:wave: I will try to not dubpost agin sorry!