PDA

View Full Version : Airplane????

(HAWK)
27th Sep 2009, 20:03
Hello,I just would like to ask do the landing gears on planes go up in this one(JC2) In the first one landing gears were fixed and wouldn't go up,it made fighter planes look dumb! PLEASE LET THE GEARS GO UP;):whistle:

polimerjones
27th Sep 2009, 22:03
i havnt seen you here so you must be new. welcome to the forum. as for the question it has been asked quite a few time and we have yet to receive an answer. (to my knowledge) though there is a podcast coming soon where they are going to answer some of are questions. look forward to that.

PoorBison
27th Sep 2009, 23:59
i havnt seen you here so you must be new. welcome to the forum. as for the question it has been asked quite a few time and we have yet to receive an answer. (to my knowledge) though there is a podcast coming soon where they are going to answer some of are questions. look forward to that.You are quite right. However, in screenshots the planes appear to have their landing gear up, I think our answer might be quite a satisfactory one :)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
28th Sep 2009, 11:57
You are quite right. However, in screenshots the planes appear to have their landing gear up, I think our answer might be quite a satisfactory one :)

Yes, for me one pic is worth a thousand podc... words.