PDA

View Full Version : Which Character should permanent disappear from the TR-Series

LARALOVERnr1
27th Sep 2009, 08:31
Title explains everything. please choose recent characters, so dont say the Demon Horseman from TR:Chronicles or something. :p

tombraidergal
27th Sep 2009, 09:13
bog off natla! That's all i can say.

Ants_27_
27th Sep 2009, 09:16
Haha... I voted for probably all of them:lol:

I voted:

Natla
Amanda
Zip
Alister
Doppleganger

Winston rules all:rasp:

angelus0901
27th Sep 2009, 09:44
I voted someone else, cause I don't want Natla, Amanda, Doppel or any other to disappear... And I can't think of a character that should leave... I'll get back to you... ;)

Rexie
27th Sep 2009, 11:16
Everyone besides the loyal butler.

Natla - DEAD by eitr
Amanda - DEAD in Himalayas
Zip - On vacation with his sister and brother in law.
Alister - SHOT.
Doppelgänger - minding her own business beneath the destroyed manor.

_Love2Raid_
27th Sep 2009, 12:01
I voted everyone besides Winston (who should always be there to prepare things for Lara's journeys and to be locked up in the freezer ;)) and the Doppelganger, she is awesome. :cool:

I forgot to vote 'other': Amelia Croft.

Arctic
27th Sep 2009, 12:24
I voted for Amanda, Natla and Alister :D The Doppelganger should probably disappear as well, but not without letting us know where she will go :p

IvanaKC
27th Sep 2009, 16:27
Natla, Natla, Natla should finally die for ever. :D

LC is Me
27th Sep 2009, 17:03
Natla, Natla, Natla should finally die for ever. :D

Indeed.

Lo
27th Sep 2009, 17:33
Indeed.

I agree too! Her incessant cackling gets on my nerves...hehe!

After we killed her in TR3's "City" level she reappears in The Lost Artefact!

(Replied to you on my thread about me being a hypocrite, LC......loving the name Lolo you assigned me) :D

oraclebop
27th Sep 2009, 18:00
I'm glad Natla finally died in Lara's Shadow, let's keep it like that, kay?

I like the other characters, Amanda is pretty well written, Doppelhoe is just plain awesome, Zip is there to provide some nice intel, Alister provided some nice comic relief and...

Winston should never ever disappear, even for one game! :cool:

Once Bitten
29th Sep 2009, 17:22
Get rid of Zip. He's annoying, loud-mouthed and completely stereotypical. I'm surprised he's not been seen eating cheeseburgers yet.

And bring back Alister. Somehow.
It's only karma that Lindstrom paid for that mistake with his job :whistle:

pinpal
29th Sep 2009, 23:02
I love Amanda, I would never want to see here go, She should get her own game, or as a DLC level for TR9. I voted Doppelgänger= two laras doesn't make since and Natla=she's getting annoying with that 7th age stuff.

LC is Me
29th Sep 2009, 23:12
I agree too! Her incessant cackling gets on my nerves...hehe!

After we killed her in TR3's "City" level she reappears in The Lost Artefact!

(Replied to you on my thread about me being a hypocrite, LC......loving the name Lolo you assigned me) :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! <----Natla cackle

Lolo!
8D

jayjay119
29th Sep 2009, 23:35
I vote (unofficially) for all of them besides Zip and Winston, Winston has been there for years and I like Zips wit, plus he could be really helpful in future city set levels of TR.

Max 28
30th Sep 2009, 01:05
I have voted:

Zip - I'm over Zip now. I too feel he is a cheesy stereotypical character who started off alright but now he's just annoying and continues to come off as a really fake character to me. Almost like a space filler which is never good.

Alister - He's dead.
And I want Zip gone so Alister being there by himself would be terrible.He pretty much ended up being the same kind of bad character as I explained Zip to be.

Doppelganger - I think Doppel has held too much limelight in my opinion. She is just going to get old real fast so remove her while she is cool.

Yes I didn't say Natla, I'm kinda mixed over her. She just seems to be quite an epic character, and she fits the requirements of a villain well being someone we seem to hate and not want to see again, this is how Lara should feel so this way we feel closer to Lara with developing the same hatred towards Natla.

But she can't come back straight away, the games will get too generic and we will want something fresh. There has to be other villains out there so CD needs to gives us someone new. But Natla can be referred too. And I kinda look forward to in a few games Natla coming back and us finding out she's been involved in the past stories somehow. It just seems, right for Natla to come back, she always does.

And stick with Amanda. They've built a believable character with Amanda with a nice back story which I like. She doesn't need to feature so strongly perhaps, but she can turn up to annoy Lara being on the wrong side once again, but giving Lara a hand at the same time. Amanda will want to help Lara but she finds it hard. To her, she is helping Lara, but of course Lara is too busy to really have to bother about Amanda and she is a bt like an annoying fly she can't swat away.

This might be kinda silly bringing this in to every thread but this is my opinion only if the series is completely rebooted with TR:9 and new characters. Even then Winston should get a feature, he is the best supporting character we've ever had. :D

Pulse
30th Sep 2009, 03:25
Keep Amanda. She is NOT dead. Maybe in the original storyline, or an older one. But she's still alive. I love her character as well: a blonde, sarcastic, gothic b*tch. Ohmahgod it's so great :D

Reboot Zip character. Make him funny again, but not cheesy.

Doppel should have a small part in a bridge story.

Natla is under a rock in Yggdrasil.

Bampire
30th Sep 2009, 03:57
Natla, Zip, and Allister.

Natla: Her time is over, I'm sure we wont see her again. Even though I love this character as much as Lara, her time is up.

Zip: Never liked him, never will. I always found him as annoying.

Allister: We might see him again, but I hope we don't. He was another annoying character.

JRod108
30th Sep 2009, 22:18
Natla.

Never again. She doesn't even need to be casually mentioned. Just forget about her.

Matze992
1st Oct 2009, 18:21
Natla has to die and Allister is dead ( what a pity :-()
but they're dead, so I don't want to see something like Allister wasn't really shot or Natla here she comes again -.-'
I didn't play the DLC's because I'm a PC-Gamer, so I don't know what happened to the Doppleganger.
I think Zip should come again and the game should have an option to turn the headset on and off, so everyone could choose. But I think he's part of her crew ;) and Winston should of course stay;-)

Pulse
1st Oct 2009, 19:06
In DLC Natla was trapped (hopefully forever) under a large machine. And the Doppelganger is now free thanks to Lara, so happy ending :D

Sir Richard Croft
9th Oct 2009, 15:26
I voted Natla and Allister for they are dead. Though that doesn't mean that much in TR, I fear. Quite a surprise for me when Natla reappeared in Lara's Shadow after been hit with Myölnir.

John Akam
9th Oct 2009, 18:05
Natla, Amanda, Doppelganger, and Alister. Natla and Alister because they're dead. Amanda and Doppelganger, just cause. ONE they should bring back is KURTIS TRENT!!!

digifan
9th Oct 2009, 18:45
Alister had already put on ice re Underworld courtesy of Doppler.

Zip got the Sonic look and Winston is now in charge of maintaining a destroyed Croft manor. :scratch:

I would put my vote for old Jarvis - the butler from TR2 and TR3 manor. :D

No wait! He had already disappeared. :eek:

I suppose it could be - Kurtis fro DoA?

Rexie
9th Oct 2009, 18:55
I suppose it could be - Kurtis fro DoA?

I don't remember any Kurtis from Dead or Alive.