PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Error: "No network connection to Online Suite available"

SirFancyPants
10th Dec 2013, 22:40
after starting up the game and it says checking for online suites that error message appears

lucinvampire
10th Dec 2013, 22:51
What does the error message say? Is it when you are searching for a lobby or before/after that stage? :D

SirFancyPants
10th Dec 2013, 22:55
it is right after the title screens appear and after it says connecting to online suite the error message is the title of the thread this is the first time i have seen this for the past 2 weeks ive been in contact with support because there was an errormessage that said access denied unable to retrieve user status information and so far support has been no help

lucinvampire
11th Dec 2013, 14:37
Sorry my bad :D and sorry to hear you have not had much luck - I've never heard of this error before. Which support did you go to? - did you report to the Nosgothbugs or the Nosgoth address? I have a feeling this might be something out on your control and might be something SE have to do their end.

So first of all you received the access denied error? Have you been able to access the game at all since then? Have you been able to access the game at all (ever)? Do you receive this message up every time since you've launched it?

1. Try using another online based game (if you have any) via Steam - this will rule out if it's a Steam or game issue.
2. Try exiting fully from Steam and re-start computer, making sure Steam has run any updates.
3. Make sure the game has downloaded it's latest patches (last one was from 10 Dec) - it should do it automatically when you try to launch it.
4. Uninstall the game fully from your computer (make sure you get it all - as Steam sometimes hides things). Then shut down, restart and try installing again.

I know you have probably tried all of these but just in case. I hope we can get something sorted with this for you so you can get on and play :D

SirFancyPants
12th Dec 2013, 00:40
im in contact with the head of square enix support i was able to play once and then the next day the access denied error appeared which i got every day for the past 2 weeks and yesterday i got the new error and i have done all 4 with no success i tried changing steams clientregistry.blob also but that didnt help i dont think that they have any idea what is happening with my game

Psyonix_Corey
12th Dec 2013, 02:15
We got similar errors today due to Steam having issues. We fixed a bug that was showing an Online Suite error when in fact Steam was down, but the messages won't be updated until the next Alpha build.

lucinvampire
12th Dec 2013, 09:59
Sorry to hear this is so bad - what is the new error you are now receiving?

Hopefully Corey and the team have resolved it but it may just be a case of playing the waiting game until the next build is up.

SirFancyPants
12th Dec 2013, 20:28
okay right now my game is updating so maybe that will help and the square enix support keeps telling me to disable my firewall but i dont understand why that would work if i was able to play the game once

lucinvampire
12th Dec 2013, 21:54
Ok let me know how you get on and if it works - always best to try every option and suggestion :D my cloven fingers are crossed for you!

Psyonix_Corey
12th Dec 2013, 22:40
I found a bug today with new players and the last build that would cause you to get this error messages. I'll update this thread when we've pushed a new version with a fix.

SirFancyPants
12th Dec 2013, 23:58
ok thanks corey and the update didnt help :(

Lomonop
16th Dec 2013, 15:55
I'll update this thread when we've pushed a new version with a fix.

ok thanks corey and the update didnt help :(
Unless Corey forgot or hasn't had time yet, the fix has not been applied yet.

Psyonix_Corey
16th Dec 2013, 16:12
It is currently with QA. I don't know if it will be approved in time for today's sessions or not.

SirFancyPants
16th Dec 2013, 22:47
ok please tell me if it is

SirFancyPants
17th Dec 2013, 22:30
so corey any good news

Psyonix_Corey
18th Dec 2013, 17:17
New build out today, try it and let us know.

GenFeelGood
18th Dec 2013, 17:48
I keep getting caught in an authentication loop

Captain3009
18th Dec 2013, 17:54
i get a error: no servers available.

Thyrskall
18th Dec 2013, 17:56
Get the "no servers available" as well. Worked fine the days and weeks before.

Tube_Reaver
18th Dec 2013, 17:59
Same as above, updated, and stuck in an authentication loop

JanusDominus
18th Dec 2013, 18:00
Same here.

Lirka_
18th Dec 2013, 18:10
Yup, me too

Psyonix_Corey
18th Dec 2013, 18:15
We're seeing this with QA as well. It seems to be an IT issue with the hosting company. I'll keep you guys updated.

Captain3009
18th Dec 2013, 18:18
Thanks...

Psyonix_Corey
18th Dec 2013, 19:03
Figures we have a fire drill today. We identified an issue with hosting company and are waiting on an update...

I'll ask them to extend the session today if they can get it sorted.

Psyonix_Corey
18th Dec 2013, 19:48
It seems to have just started working. We don't know yet if it's an internet backbone issue or the server hosting company.

SirFancyPants
18th Dec 2013, 20:29
the same error appeared again

lucinvampire
18th Dec 2013, 22:02
I Had the no servers issue a lot on and off again tonight but managed to get a game in at least :D

SirFancyPants
19th Dec 2013, 01:52
so yea there is still the no network connection error :( patch seemed to have done more harm than good for a bunch of people

Havoc3001
2nd Jan 2014, 19:02
European servers are up right as I'm posting this but it will not let me connect, in stead it is giving me the message:
"No network connection to Online Suite available".
I once started the game outside of the allotted server times and was able to access my profile, if only that, but was able to connect.
Is there any way I can solve this from my side?
-Edit-
I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus to no avail.

Oroibahazopi
2nd Jan 2014, 19:36
What AV and firewall are you using? Is steam working normally?

RainaAudron
2nd Jan 2014, 21:16
Also, could you guys maybe turn off the servers at least like 5-10 mins after 22:00? We just had a great match today and it was like 4mins until the end (it was 21:59) and it shut us off... :/

lucinvampire
2nd Jan 2014, 21:26
European servers are up right as I'm posting this but it will not let me connect, in stead it is giving me the message:
"No network connection to Online Suite available".

Usually if this happens, I completely load out of Steam (close it down fully) wait a minute and then turn back on, failing that I reboot the machine, usually then once Steam restarts/loads and does it's thing it sometimes gets it going.
Is this your first game? If so there maybe a problem somewhere - as in not your end. I know there was a while back (before xmas) with people not being able to access the game...
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8447

Strike5150
4th Jan 2014, 22:10
Your not alone this has been happening to me since before Christmas the last 3 play tests probably. Basically can't find servers on my own anymore. I'm lucky that I am usually playing in a group, and I can accept invites to games.

Occasionally I am able to join a game but for the most part I get no servers available messages or just don't find anything period.

lucinvampire
6th Jan 2014, 21:38
Since before Christmas I seemed to be getting the "no servers" issue a fair bit - since coming back from xmas break I have it even more frequently - even with restarting Steam/computer (which some times gets it to kick in - or its just fluke chance) but yeah 95% of the time when I search for a game it will say "no servers" - I basically have to rely on friends to invite me into games or keep hitting the button until the game decides to let me play...and hope I don't get too angry and pull my hair out in the process!

Strike5150
7th Jan 2014, 11:05
Yea me too, almost all the time now. I can't find a server on my own at all anymore. This does seem to be fixed when a bunch of weird things happen. Like I almost join a game, but get punted at the last second. After that I can find servers again for a short time until I join a new match normally and then its broken again.

RainaAudron
7th Jan 2014, 12:30
I was twice stuck on the lobby page where I coudln´t push the search button, it said cancel instead, so I´m guessing the game was stuck on a search loop but it didn´t do anything... only restarting the game helped.

Havoc3001
7th Jan 2014, 20:21
I'm using Bitdefender, which covers both areas. It never has interfered with gaming before, but I did it to check.

Thanks will try it :)

rip0se1
2nd Feb 2014, 17:36
Like the title said - Can't connect to Online Suite

I started the game and then it pops up after trying to connect to it.
Not sure if im missing something to finally get access to game or something.
I have no idea how to fix this and Im 100% sure that im in the testing time. (02.02.2014 18:32 GMT + 01:00)

Please help if this is a known problem.

Sekuiya
2nd Feb 2014, 18:14
Only thing I can think of is that something in your computer is blocking access to Nosgoth. Anti-virus or something like that.
First time seeing someone getting stuck on that part. Well, that is not exactly correct, I got stuck there, but was because I had lost my net in that moment, moments later got "Not connect to Steam".

rip0se1
2nd Feb 2014, 18:29
Thank you for mention it Sekuiya and I fixed it.

This problem happens if you are using Norten Security.
You gonna have to manually set it to "permit".
It's because Nosgoth isn't "installed" on many pc's, so Internet Security has not any Information about it
- it's getting blocked as result

OkiDoki87
3rd Feb 2014, 18:26
I have exactly the same problem. No solution?

Sekuiya
4th Feb 2014, 03:45
One, just above your post, did you test it?

solina_sara
4th Feb 2014, 20:26
No connection , then windows 7 say :"Program was terminated. Before it works every day fine (ok I don't play on monday but before all ok no bug no lag no problems) . So no problem with my firewall (Comodo firewall) or my virus Program (Avira) no Steam issue or so.

Edit : Test my Internet I have a connection with 1989 kb/s so its for my 2048kb/s perfect

Try it tomorrow and hope it will work again

ArrogantDisaster
6th Feb 2014, 03:56
when I start the game it says "msiexe install" then goes blank always. Yes it is on Steam, I have jumped thru like 30 hoops so far with Steam and any help I got from Tech here was useless and didn't even attempt to fix the actual problem. Pretty much they just passed the buck. Frankly at this point I wonder if going thru all this trouble is worth it. I don't appreciate being pawned off onto a link, and then techs basically do the same thing. I have dealt with similar situations with many other companies and was treated better than this.

OkiDoki87
7th Feb 2014, 11:52
I have the free AVG antivirus, I've configured to permit al .exe of the game and still not work for me :(

Intruder7s
9th Feb 2014, 04:34
Same problem since the last patch. Then I quit the game but the Nosgoth.exe prosses stays there. If I close it it says access denied. I have manually enabled access to everything so I suppose there something wrong going on with the process.
Only way to close it is restart pc.
I tried disabling ESET and checking integrity of game files through Steam but none worked :/

Captain3009
19th Feb 2014, 16:45
richt now I have a error message, no servers available. Anybody else the same problem???

Is working again.

Cion84
21st Feb 2014, 12:39
I just installed the latest Patch and now I´m getting the message "No network connection to online suite available" :(

kain67raz34
21st Feb 2014, 14:04
yes im getting the No network connection to online suite available. whats up.

Diexna
21st Feb 2014, 14:12
I launch the game.

It starts connecting to Online Suite.

Which fails after a few seconds and it simply says "No Network to Online Suite Available".

Not sure what to do. I played the game a few weeks ago, but I've been busy lately so haven't had time to get into it. Saw that the closed alpha was ending so I wanted to get in a few more tries before the beta started, but it's not working?

Lomonop
21st Feb 2014, 14:13
It does not seem to be an issue of this patch though. This morning I've played three matches (the last one ending around 11.50 AM CET), it started happening to me when the gold and XP of the last match was going to be awarded. I also have trouble connecting to Steam since (with two different accounts on two different PCs) (I'm getting "Error code: -105 Unable to connect to server. Server may be ofline or yo may not be connected to the internet." where the advertisements of Steam should be. I can browse on the internet, though.)

DX2014
21st Feb 2014, 14:15
I'm having the same issue :(

envywolfe
21st Feb 2014, 14:50
im having this issues today feb 21/2/2014 iv been playing all week and then just today getting this error can not get past intro video and just have to close game all other online games seem to work

Lomonop
21st Feb 2014, 17:23
When I tried again at around 4.30 PM CET, the problem was gone.

Renzarae
21st Feb 2014, 19:05
Fixed for me.

Captain3009
22nd Feb 2014, 08:42
anybody steam problems? I can't log in righ now. :mad:

No worrys, i was again to fast with my question, is working again. I have to get more patience. :whistle:

slick0607
27th Feb 2014, 05:44
game loads up beautifully on my new rig, however i get to the connection module and it errors out saying 'no network connection to online suite available. any ideas? sorry i didn't really serch for any other threads about this issue.

Psyonix_Eric
27th Feb 2014, 07:47
The servers aren't up for quite a few hours yet.

http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/livestream-from-psyonix-today-top-50-closed-alpha-players-closed-beta-launch-time

Wobbley
27th Feb 2014, 08:35
Can't wait, only been a couple of days without Nosgoth, but the murderous intent and the ticks are starting. Don't get too fussed if it's a bit late, or the servers crash and burn the first few hours. That's usually how it goes when a Closed Beta starts :D

Nobuddy123456789
27th Feb 2014, 21:03
Can't wait to get into this game and thanks for answering the post

Psyonix_Corey
27th Feb 2014, 22:21
We've had a few people with this issue and they were fixed by DISABLING WINDOWS FIREWALL.

If you are having this error please try turning off any firewalls you may be using and try the game as a temporary workaround until we figure out why some Windows PCs are blocking the Online connection.

xXalex5776Xx
1st Mar 2014, 15:20
Hey Nosgoth Team,

Since yesterday evening I can't play anymore. I always get an

"No Conection to Online Suite" - Error.

Even when I not get it, I can't play because I only see the background of the main menu
without any Ways to interact. Also, using ALT+TAB is not working.

Specs:

Windows 7 Professional 64bit
ASUS Radeon HD7770 2GB
AMD Radeon FX6100 3,3Ghz
8GB DDR-3 RAM 1333Mhz

xXalex5776Xx
2nd Mar 2014, 17:31
UP! Error is still existing

Santafluff
6th Mar 2014, 20:50
So I got my key and and installed it and things were looking fine untill it said: no network connection to online suite available. and before you ask yes i have tried turning my firewall off but to no use so if someone could please help me fix this issue i would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks in advance.

hirukaru
6th Mar 2014, 23:29
So I got my key and and installed it and things were looking fine untill it said: no network connection to online suite available. and before you ask yes i have tried turning my firewall off but to no use so if someone could please help me fix this issue i would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Please check if your friendlist of steam is connected while in game.

Santafluff
7th Mar 2014, 07:41
Well it is so i have no idea whats wrong.

teknoshaman
7th Mar 2014, 08:21
I am getting the same thing. I went through steam to access the game and everything that was said already have been done and still no connection. Are the servers even up already or not?

Zisskhan
7th Mar 2014, 10:42
I cant access the thread that have this issue discussed. The Moderator has moved it . Some one let me know how to fix this issue.

lilquarters
7th Mar 2014, 10:43
I just downloaded the beta and when I start up the game it try's connecting to the online suite and it cant the error message reads unable to connect to online suite at this time I figured my internet was just having problems but idk please help but all my other online games work btw

lucinvampire
7th Mar 2014, 11:06
Sorry it was moved to the Beta bug section - to be able to access the section of the forum you need to log out of the forum, clear your cache and then log back in - you should then find your permissions have changed and you should have access to where to post bugs, suggestions etc.

There is a big thread on this one as it's an ongoing issue.

Usually for first instance closing down Steam fully or failing that a computer re-boot will fix the issue - as Steam should then update itself - it may then become an intermittent issue though...if it still happens all the time - then it appears the problem (that was thought to of been fixed) is back.

Hope this helps :D

Killjoy17
7th Mar 2014, 19:27
I'm having this same issue. I've disabled firewalls temporarily, re-installed the game, verified the file cache, and my friend's list is connected. None of these have solved the problem.

tandayr
8th Mar 2014, 21:45
im also having the same prob and i disabled my firewall and still no luck

xXalex5776Xx
9th Mar 2014, 11:37
I looked into the Log myself and maybe you guys have the same. I belive its the Error I mark in the spoiler

==========================================================================
[0021.40] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: Finish download PotD
(([0021.40] ScriptWarning: ScriptWarning, !!! xXalex5776Xx: Could not get perk of the day
XPArchive_K mpfrontend.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.XPArchive_K_0
Function BCMPGame.XPArchive_K:ArmoryWarn:0057
Script call stack:
Function BCMPGame.XPArchive_K:HandleGetPerkOfTheDayComplete
Function BCMPGame.XPArchive_K:ArmoryWarn
===================================================================

[0021.42] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadProfileOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000148 seconds with 0
[0021.46] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.000075 seconds with 0
[0021.46] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateProfileAsyncTask' completed in 0.000053 seconds with 0
[0021.47] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: Finish download profile
[0021.47] ScriptWarning: ScriptWarning, !!! xXalex5776Xx: Failed to download profile settings
Script call stack:
Function BCMPGame.PlayerProfileObject_K:HandlePendingReadComplete
Function BCMPGame.PlayerProfileObject_K:HandlePendingSessionComplete
Function BCMPGame.XPArchive_K:HandleReadProfileComplete

[0021.47] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: Start download armory
[0021.50] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: ProfileSetting 'BoosterId':
[0021.50] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: ProfileSetting 'Skin_AssHuman':
[0021.50] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: ProfileSetting 'Skin_BombHuman':
[0021.50] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: ProfileSetting 'Skin_SneakHuman':
[0021.50] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: ProfileSetting 'Skin_FastVampire':
[0021.50] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: ProfileSetting 'Skin_BigVampire':
[0021.50] Armory: xXalex5776Xx: ProfileSetting 'Skin_WingedVampire':
[0021.50] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.025897 seconds with 0
[0021.50] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000030 seconds with 0
[0021.58] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.002018 seconds with 0
[0021.62] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000037 seconds with 0
[0021.65] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.013779 seconds with 0
[0021.76] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.006026 seconds with 0
[0021.77] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000054 seconds with 0
[0021.83] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.001461 seconds with 0
[0021.83] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000707 seconds with 0
[0021.88] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.011053 seconds with 0
[0021.92] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000032 seconds with 0
[0021.95] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000036 seconds with 0
[0021.98] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.001610 seconds with 0
[0027.66] Log: Closing by request
[0027.66] Log: appRequestExit(0)
[0027.74] DevOnline: UnregisterLocalTalker(0) returned 0x00000000
[0027.75] Exit: Preparing to exit.
[0027.89] Exit: Game engine shut down
[0028.24] Exit: Windows client shut down
[0028.25] Exit: XAudio2 Device shut down.
[0028.37] Exit: AK Audio shut down.
[0028.47] Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
[0028.58] Exit: Exiting.
[0028.58] Log: Log file closed, 03/09/14 12:28:15

Maybe It helps the Developers I dont know

DX2014
9th Mar 2014, 12:32
[0021.47] ScriptWarning: ScriptWarning, !!! xXalex5776Xx: Failed to download profile settings

I have the same errors in my log and have same issue. Am re-installing to see if I missed a patch or something but it not finding my profile is scary. I just took a break for a week or so and this is not the welcome back I was expecting. I have runestones waiting to be spent! :S

UPDATE: After re-installation I tried clearing the my games/nosgoth folder (saving back up first)...

New log: Have highlighted what look to be problem areas. Not sure how to fix this my end.

Log: Log file open, 03/09/14 13:27:47
DevNet: Wants NAT Traversal: TRUE
Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
Log: ... running in INSTALLED mode
Init: Language extension: INT
DevConfig: GConfig::LoadFile associated file: ..\..\BCMPGame\Config\BCMPUI.ini
Init: Version: 140227.78743
Init: Compiled (32-bit): Feb 22 2014 10:44:45
Init: Changelist: 1340247
Init: Command line:
Init: Base directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\
[0000.13] Init: Computer: FRANCISCO
[0000.13] Init: User: NeroDX
[0000.13] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=4
[0000.13] Init: High frequency timer resolution =2.349130 MHz
[0000.13] Init: Memory total: Physical=6.0GB (6GB approx) Pagefile=12.0GB Virtual=4.0GB
[0000.25] Log: Steam Client API initialized 1
[0000.35] Log: Steam Game Server API initialized 1
[0000.35] DevNet: Wants NAT Traversal: TRUE
[0000.35] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
[0000.35] Init: Object subsystem initialized
[0000.39] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
[0000.39] Log: Adapter has 2032MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 2063MB of shared system memory
[0000.42] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM3
[0000.45] Log: PhysX GPU Support: DISABLED
[0000.55] DevShaders: ... Loaded 532 shaders (4 legacy, 0 redundant)
[0000.55] DevShaders: Verifying Global Shaders for PC-D3D-SM3
[0002.10] DevShaders: ... Loaded 26798 shaders (0 legacy, 0 redundant)
[0002.19] DevShaders: Shader cache for refshadercache-pc-d3d-sm3 contains 1734 materials (0 redundant)
[0003.32] Log: 67477 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
[0003.32] Log: 0 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
[0003.32] Log: Initializing Engine...
[0003.35] Log: Wwise(R) SDK Version 2013.1.3 Build 4687. Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Audiokinetic Inc. / All Rights Reserved.
[0004.50] DevOnline: Created named interface (RecentPlayersList) of type (Engine.OnlineRecentPlayersList)
[0004.50] Log: Initializing Steamworks
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam ID: [1:19143958] (76561197979409686)
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam universe: PUBLIC
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam appid: 200110
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam IsSubscribed: 1
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam IsLowViolence: 0
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam IsCybercafe: 0
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam IsVACBanned: 0
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam IP country: GB
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam official server time: 1394371669
[0004.51] DevOnline: Steam Cloud quota: 0 / 0
[0004.51] Log: Logged in as 'NeroDX'
[0004.51] DevOnline: Using build Id: 749386106 - 140227.78743
[0004.52] DevOnlineSuite: Current Language is: en
[0004.52] DevOnlineSuite: Current Version: 1.0
[0004.52] ScriptLog: Online Suite has been initialized!
[0004.57] Log: LoadMap: MPFrontEnd?Name=Player?Team=255
[0005.24] Log: Missing cached shader map for material Blood_Spray_Master_MAT, quality 0, compiling.
[0005.24] Log: Can't compile Blood_Spray_Master_MAT with seekfree loading path on console, will attempt to use default material instead
[0005.24] Warning: Warning, Failed to compile Material FX_Blood.Mat.Blood_Spray_Master_MAT for platform PC-D3D-SM3, Default Material will be used in game.
[0005.24] DevShaders: (Node TextureSample) TextureSample> Missing input texture
[0005.32] Log: Game class is 'GameInfo_Lobby_K'
[0005.59] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
[0005.59] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
[0005.59] Log: Bringing World mpfrontend.TheWorld up for play (22) at 2014.03.09-13.27.53
[0005.59] DevOnlineSuite: Metrics unable to initialize, not signed into Online Suite
[0005.59] DevOnlineSuite: Metrics failed to initialize!
[0005.59] Rewards: Initialized RewardManager_Default
[0005.59] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 0.247453
[0005.59] ScriptLog: Player [Player] is not a part of the lobby. Removing...
[0005.59] ScriptLog: Force kicking player Player
[0005.59] ScriptWarning: ScriptWarning, Accessed None 'AccessControl'
GameInfo_Lobby_K mpfrontend.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.GameInfo_Lobby_K_0
Function Engine.GameInfo:ForceKickPlayer:005A
Script call stack:
Function Engine.GameInfo:Login
Function BCMPGame.PlayerReplicationInfo_K:SetUniqueId
Function BCMPGame.GameInfo_K:RemovePlayer
Function Engine.GameInfo:ForceKickPlayer

[0005.59] DevOnline: RegisterRemoteTalker(0x0110000101241D16) returned 0x00000000
[0005.59] DevOnline: StartRemoteVoiceProcessing(0x0110000101241D16) returned 0x00000000
[0005.59] Log: AddPlayerMotionDevice: [0] LocalPlayer_K_0
[0005.60] Armory: NeroDX: XPArchive Init
[0005.61] DevOnlineSuite: Retrieved Steam async task manager
[0005.61] Armory: NeroDX: Start download PotD
[0005.61] Armory: NeroDX: Start download profile
[0005.67] Armory: NeroDX: Start download armory
[0005.71] DevOnline: Logged in as 'NeroDX'
[0005.71] DevOnline: Remote talker is being re-registered
[0005.71] DevOnline: StartRemoteVoiceProcessing(0x0110000101241D16) returned 0x00000000
[0005.71] MPObject: Player count: 1 / 10
[0005.71] MPObject: Average Rank: 1
[0005.71] DevBeacon: Created party beacon [Host] on port [10455].
[0005.71] DevOnline: Steam server wants VAC: 1
[0005.71] DevOnline: Creating lobby of type 2 with a maximum of 10 members
[0005.71] DevOnline: RegisterLocalTalker(0) returned 0x00000000
[0005.71] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 1.144930 seconds
[0005.72] Log: Initializing Engine Completed
[0013.47] Log: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Initial startup: 13.47s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[0013.48] DevOnline: SteamLobbyCreated: Result: '1' k_EResultOK (success), LobbyId: 109775243351201842
[0013.48] DevOnline: SteamLobbyEnterResponse: LobbyUID: 109775243351201842, EnterResult: 1, UserPermissions: 0, bInviteOnly: 1
[0013.48] DevOnline: LobbyMemberKeys does not have any values set, no lobby member settings retrieved
[0013.48] DevOnline: SteamLobbyDataUpdate: LobbyUID: 109775243351201842, MemberUID: 109775243351201842, bUpdateSuccess: 1
[0015.38] DevOnline: SteamLobbyDataUpdate: LobbyUID: 109775243351201842, MemberUID: 109775243351201842, bUpdateSuccess: 1
[0016.03] DevOnline: ERROR: 9: Connection failed - (null)
[0016.03] DevOnline: ERROR: 22: Closed - (null)
[0016.08] MPObject: Online Suite connection status: OSCS_NoNetworkConnection
[0016.12] DevOnlineSuite: Data WebService has failed to initialize: HTTP Error Code: 0 Error 12 - Closed - p ,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[0016.15] DevOnline: Async task 'FReadCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 10.522183 seconds with 0
[0016.15] DevOnline: Async task 'FReadCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 10.522057 seconds with 0
[0016.15] DevOnline: Async task 'FReadCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 10.521964 seconds with 0
[0016.17] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.003567 seconds with 0
[0016.17] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.003571 seconds with 0
[0016.28] DevOnline: Async task 'FReadCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.012056 seconds with 0
[0016.55] DevOnline: Async task 'FReadCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.009883 seconds with 0
[0016.55] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.009889 seconds with 0
[0016.57] DevOnline: Async task 'FReadCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.006953 seconds with 0
[0016.61] DevOnline: Async task 'FGetPerkOfTheDayAsyncTask' completed in 0.001531 seconds with 0
[0016.61] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.001535 seconds with 0
[0016.61] Armory: NeroDX: Finish download PotD
[0016.61] ScriptWarning: ScriptWarning, !!! NeroDX: Could not get perk of the day
Script call stack:
Function BCMPGame.XPArchive_K:HandleGetPerkOfTheDayComplete

[0016.66] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadProfileOnlineSuite' completed in 0.005668 seconds with 0
[0016.69] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.001062 seconds with 0
[0016.69] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateProfileAsyncTask' completed in 0.001044 seconds with 0
[0016.70] Armory: NeroDX: Finish download profile
[0016.70] ScriptWarning: ScriptWarning, !!! NeroDX: Failed to download profile settings
Script call stack:
Function BCMPGame.PlayerProfileObject_K:HandlePendingReadComplete
Function BCMPGame.PlayerProfileObject_K:HandlePendingSessionComplete
Function BCMPGame.XPArchive_K:HandleReadProfileComplete

[0016.70] Armory: NeroDX: Start download armory
[0016.72] Armory: NeroDX: ProfileSetting 'BoosterId':
[0016.72] Armory: NeroDX: ProfileSetting 'Skin_AssHuman':
[0016.72] Armory: NeroDX: ProfileSetting 'Skin_BombHuman':
[0016.72] Armory: NeroDX: ProfileSetting 'Skin_SneakHuman':
[0016.72] Armory: NeroDX: ProfileSetting 'Skin_FastVampire':
[0016.72] Armory: NeroDX: ProfileSetting 'Skin_BigVampire':
[0016.72] Armory: NeroDX: ProfileSetting 'Skin_WingedVampire':
[0016.72] DevOnline: Async task 'FCreateCharacterLoadoutAsyncTask' completed in 0.020901 seconds with 0
[0016.72] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000167 seconds with 0
[0016.76] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.015089 seconds with 0
[0016.80] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.001100 seconds with 0
[0016.85] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.003842 seconds with 0
[0016.86] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.003153 seconds with 0
[0016.88] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.006281 seconds with 0
[0016.91] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.003354 seconds with 0
[0016.94] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.001341 seconds with 0
[0016.98] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.000072 seconds with 0
[0017.00] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.001478 seconds with 0
[0017.03] DevOnline: Async task 'ReadCharacterStatsOnlineSuite' completed in 0.012230 seconds with 0
[0017.06] DevOnline: Async task 'CreateCharacterOnlineSuite' completed in 0.001106 seconds with 0
[0033.49] Log: Closing by request
[0033.49] Log: appRequestExit(0)
[0033.58] DevOnline: UnregisterLocalTalker(0) returned 0x00000000
[0033.59] Exit: Preparing to exit.
[0033.73] Exit: Game engine shut down
[0034.05] Exit: Windows client shut down
[0034.05] Exit: XAudio2 Device shut down.
[0034.07] Exit: AK Audio shut down.
[0034.16] Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
[0034.26] Exit: Exiting.
[0034.26] Log: Log file closed, 03/09/14 13:28:21

DX2014
9th Mar 2014, 14:17
Not sure what just happened but it's working again now :)

Killjoy17
10th Mar 2014, 02:14
Still down for me. I just tried it again.

ImParadise
14th Mar 2014, 00:24
So whenever I try to start the game, it opens and says '' connecting to online suite ''. The problem is that it won't ever connect. When the game is done trying to connect it then asys '' No network connection to online suite ''.

Please Help. -Marc

OopsyDoopsy
22nd Mar 2014, 11:37
Hello , I just got my access today, so i open the game, i have this problem : "No network connection to online suite problem".
So what to do ?

DRAYYY
24th Mar 2014, 17:25
Hello,
I just activated my Steam Account for Nosgoth.
I downloaded the game and installed it.

But everytime i want to play the game say:
"No network connection to Online Suite avaiable."

My Firewall is deactivated.. But i still dont know how to fix it. :(
I hope that someone could help me.

Greetings,
DRAYYY

Durbin209
31st Mar 2014, 02:54
What does that even mean?? and how can I fix it? I've spent the past hour searching google!

kakashi30554
7th Apr 2014, 19:48
i cant connect cuz of firewall error yet i can run any other game. how do i stop this

Nissenraider
7th Apr 2014, 20:04
same problem here bro, i disable all my firewalls, make a restart, start as admin i cant find a solution and square enix just say shut down your firewalls i am searching right now for the ports for my router........ sry for bad ma bad english, but i am just very angry and sad that i buy this game -.-

lucinvampire
8th Apr 2014, 08:51
This is a current bug/issue - I believe it's still ongoing...

WhiteDragon123
14th Apr 2014, 01:39
I have noticed this problem is abundant and there are a lot of answers around.

For this thread though, I want a final answer to the problem since we are this far into the Beta.

For the past day (The time I have had Nosgoth) I have gotten an immediate error saying Unable to connect to online suite.

Thanks for any help!

lucinvampire
14th Apr 2014, 07:57
Is this happening as the matches begin, if so is it at the start of every match for intermittently?

There is this thread that's worth having a look at reference this issue: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=10543

SqueexID
14th Apr 2014, 16:43
I had this same issue, and I found that I had an adware program called GorillaPrice or GorillaPricing, something like that. Pain in the butt to remove, but once I did, it worked! I would advise everyone to give that a shot.

-Kainh-
20th Apr 2014, 09:13
I have the same problem, but it is only with a router. When I use my Netgear D1000 router it doens't work, while I use the Telecom router it does. Maybe there is some Nat configuration to open.
I ask you this, because maybe it is only a Nat configuration..

MasterShuriko
20th Apr 2014, 10:45
Im also on a netgear but mines named: CG3700EMR and Im not having these issues.
The only time I get "No network connection to Online Suite available" is when you spam enter and exit into the lobby.
Been trying this out now for 1 day and I can confirm this.
This might be whats happening to most people if they find a lobby they dont want to play in, they start spamming enter and leave lobby in-game. After a while you will get this "No network connection to Online Suite available" on the screen and then you can only exit and reboot the game.

-Kainh-
20th Apr 2014, 15:15
It's not my case. As I said, I played the game before, but with another router, so I would like to know the gate to open in the router configuration, if someone can help me.
I already disabled my firewalls of Window and Antivirus, but still doesn't work, and only with Nosgoth I have this problem.

twA_Nassi
21st Apr 2014, 13:21
same error cant connect to online suite and i play the day before that.... my boost runs and i only get a computer generated answer from nosgoth support that brings nothing

OlleZippe12
22nd Apr 2014, 00:19
Everytime when i try to start the game i get the message :"Unable to connect to Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running", so i disabled my firewall and get the same message again! :mad: Please help me i dont know what to do know...:mad2:

Hixlysss
26th Apr 2014, 21:29
Gave a friend a beta key from founder pack, they are unable to connect to the online suite. How ever every one of my other friends i've given keys can connect just fine, one had a hiccup but it then fixed itself.

They have their firewalls off, even reset their router. All I can think of on how to fix this issue is port forwarding, but I have no idea what ports to forward.

On a semi related note, they have a similar issue with origin, unable to actually log in to the origin program, they can connect to the website, but the program itself they are unable to connect to it.

WeaselGod
26th Apr 2014, 21:33
I am the buddy he mentioned. He just posted before I could.

Hixlysss
27th Apr 2014, 04:25
Huh, thread got moved? Either way...we need some help on this issue please? Any suggestions, ideas? Anyone got an idea on what port Nosgoth uses so he can forward it?

SythicDeath
28th Apr 2014, 00:03
So i bought Nosgoth on steam so i download it and stuff then when i load it says connecting to suite then says cannot connect to suite if this problem persists disable your firewall it could be the problem which it wasn't... Just wondering if i have to wait the next day or is this a problem that needs to be fixed

LegenDrake
30th Apr 2014, 18:01
I bought Nosgoth, and the pack which gives you 2 beta invites, 1 is running perfectly, the other one cannot even play cause of this error. He tried reinstalling, repairing, and disabling the firewall. Could anybody help him with that? :/

Hixlysss
1st May 2014, 00:27
I bought Nosgoth, and the pack which gives you 2 beta invites, 1 is running perfectly, the other one cannot even play cause of this error. He tried reinstalling, repairing, and disabling the firewall. Could anybody help him with that? :/
I'm having this issue. Given my key to one person, the other is having issues and has done everything stated by this person. REinstalled the game, turned off firewalls, ect.

Seriously, can one of the devs or something just post some Ports we can forward and give that a try?

shadowlord334
2nd May 2014, 20:08
I obtained a beta key around January 2014, and have since been trying to play the game, but every time, I log onto it, I get a mini box that says "checking online suite", and then it says " cannot connect to online suite. If this problem persists, then disable any firewall you may have running". I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game around five or six times, restarted my computer, and even excluded it from my firewall, and I still have the same problem. What should I do?

Sanguise23
2nd May 2014, 20:11
contact support

shadowlord334
2nd May 2014, 23:24
Tried a few times. No response.

Magzart
3rd May 2014, 16:45
hey i had the same problem and i tried everything EVERYTHING .
and then i figured out what is the problem . ( this fixed that for me ).
Open Internet explorer - then Press ALT , a kind of tool bar should appear with the next titles : " File , Edit , View , Favorites , Tools , Help " . Press on Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN settings .
and now uncheck "Use proxy server for your LAN ....." and CHECK the Automatically detect settings .
hope its helped you :) , it worked for me .

Hixlysss
6th May 2014, 01:21
Open Internet explorer - then Press ALT , a kind of tool bar should appear with the next titles : " File , Edit , View , Favorites , Tools , Help " . Press on Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN settings .
and now uncheck "Use proxy server for your LAN ....." and CHECK the Automatically detect settings .
hope its helped you :) , it worked for me .

This works. Friend tried it out, it fixed his problem. If you're having the issue, please give this a try.

SomeOldCrazyGuy
9th May 2014, 23:14
I start the game up and it is always unable to connect to the online suite and i have disabled my firewall and the same thing happens.

ClearAlex
11th May 2014, 12:39
Hello community,
i bought the game yesterday evening, as i wanted to start playing there came a message: unable to connect to online suite. if this problem persists, please try disabling any firewall software you may have running.

I tried turning off the firewall, but it didn´t help.
It would be nice, if anyone could help me.
regards

Magzart
12th May 2014, 15:40
Read my post ClearAlex :)

Magzart
12th May 2014, 15:44
hope its helped you , it worked for me .

i hope its breaking the rules of them forum .

Raytos
26th May 2014, 19:24
Hello. I finally decided to activate my Nosgoth closed Beta I just recently downloaded the game. Once I launched it to tried to connect to the online suite for ooh maybe about 2 minutes. Then I received a message saying that I was unable to connect to the online suite. Is there a fix for this. Every post I click on for my issue, says that I'm trying to edit someone else post when that is not the case.

TriNeaX
26th May 2014, 23:06
As far as I know this is a firewall (windows firewall, especially) / Anti-Virus problem.
I'd suggest trying to disable windows firewall and any other firewall program you might installed, as well as your anti-virus, and see if it works then.

Regards,
TriN

Hobblefoot
29th May 2014, 14:17
As the title says I've played a total of around 21 hours of Nosgoth but as of yesterday 28/05/14 I could not login to the game each time I launched it would try and "Connect to online suite" then give me some useless information about turning of my firewalls etc... I have tried reinstalling the game and even reinstalling steam and still nothing, turned of my firewall and antivirus launched the game and still NOTHING. So I have come here for help hoping that someone can give me information to fix this rather than telling me to do what I have already done.I was playing the game FINE on the 27/05/14 I go to bed wake up and in that 8 hours the game stopped working for me.My brothers game is working fine only happened to me.

Now in bullet points to make sure no one asks me to do this again:-

.Removed and reinstalled Nosgoth
.Removed and reinstalled Steam/Nosgoth
.Turned of antivirus and windows firewall
.Turned router off then back on (this was just a desperate attempt of making it work)
.Even tried Unlinking my steam account from Square Enix then launching the game, Did not work so I Linked it back up
.Brother tried login in to my steam account to see if its that, But nope he could still play

xlPitbull
31st May 2014, 11:18
the problem is my Title :/ i dont know what to do it said i should close my firewalls i didt so but the problem is still there

im from germany dont know if this is important

Pootrocks
31st May 2014, 19:08
Hey guys, I know this problem has been around for a lot of people but it has been bugging me. When I try to start up the game I go through the logo screens and come to a box that says connecting at the top. It says connecting to online suit for a while and then I get an error. It says unable to connect and that if the problem persists to disable firewalls. I have tried turning off all my firewalls and anti-virus as well as restarting steam and my computer. I can connect to other online games with no problem. If anyone can help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

Update: It turns out I can connect on a different computer, just not my own. I recommend that to anyone that is desperate to play and has another system available.

Sumaebo
2nd Jun 2014, 17:57
I open up Nosgoth and it just won't let me connect, I have tried disabling firewalls and I have searched and searched for an answer but there's nothing, so I'm going to post here, how can I get into the game?

knke113
3rd Jun 2014, 19:24
Every time I start up my game, right after i see the title screen a message comes up telling me I cant connect to the online suite and I should try disabling my firewall. I did disable my firewall and that did nothing to help. Anybody know anything?

Ravenine
5th Jun 2014, 11:36
Same issue. As soon as I launch the game, it states "Unable to connect to Online Suite."

Disabling the firewall helped not at all, proxy is off on my machine by default. Unless there's a port I can try forwarding through my router (which I dislike doing, but oh well), I don't really know what else to do.

lucinvampire
5th Jun 2014, 13:22
If you've tried all of the various fixes, such as disabling firewall (both Windows & additional software), updated your drivers, cached Steam game files and at a push tried uninstalling/reinstalling…then please report this issue to the SE Support Centre https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001 hopefully then one of their advisors can investigate the issue.

Ravenine
6th Jun 2014, 15:58
Tried reinstalling, but Nosgoth completely disappeared from my Steam game list as soon as I uninstalled. Will have to contact support.

TheSoniX
6th Jun 2014, 19:25
Everytime i try to play the game and it trys to connect a message is showing up:
"unable to connect to Online Suite"

What did i do wrong?

Doomsiren
6th Jun 2014, 21:31
I bought Nosgoth yesterday and I problems connecting to the online suite. I shut off my firewall, reinstalled the game, restarted steam, restarted my computer, nothing helped. I tried it again after a few hours and it worked all of the sudden.

Today however the problem seems too have returned. I yet again cannot connect to Nosgoth.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Kamiix
7th Jun 2014, 14:17
How fix this problem?

RangerH
7th Jun 2014, 19:35
every time I try to enter the game there is massage say " Unable to connect Online suite . If this problem persist, please try disabling any firewall software you may have running " however my firewall was off ?? how can I fix it

lucinvampire
8th Jun 2014, 14:09
Please make sure you've disabled your windows firewall as well as any one you've purchased...if it still doesn't work then please contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) and report this issue.

Daydreaming
12th Jun 2014, 13:00
^--

I just bought the game but now whenever i boot it up after the usuall load up screen it says connecting to online suit and then instantly crashes. I've checked some forums here and there but couldn't find anything about it and can't vieuw some threads for some reason.

plz help.

Daydreaming.

Gnarlez
13th Jun 2014, 17:18
I have played a bit today, where the game worked fine. But just now i constantly get an error when im trying to start up the game.

"Unable to connect to online suite. if this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running."

No firewalls, nor have i changed anything since the last time i have played. (which was like max 1 hour ago).

Any ports i need to suddently forward or what is going on?

I have acces to the internet. Using Win7 with i7-3770k, 680GTX, 8GB 1600 mhz Ram and all that yadayada.

ZaeLocK
13th Jun 2014, 17:58
Same problem for me.... argggg

Gnarlez
13th Jun 2014, 20:30
Can login again, maybe just a server problem i guess.

ZaeLocK
14th Jun 2014, 14:42
Still the same for me and no reply from the support...

lucinvampire
15th Jun 2014, 13:29
Sorry you're experiencing issues with the game - please take a look at this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=12897) to see about how to resolve the issues.

The first thing is probably to try to disable your firewall/windows firewall - but randomly mine stopped working the other day - I updated my firewall and then the game worked again...just something to maybe try.

If you are having issues with accessing the Beta forum then please take a look at this thread (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11924) on how to get access granted.

PhanphyWaffle
16th Jun 2014, 21:52
Hi!

Recently my friend bought the founder's pack of the game but it is not showing up on his profile as registered games. He was able to download the game via steam but gets the "unable to connect to online suite" message. Is this a bug or just an error by Square Enixs part? His banking account was charged and got a confirmation receipt as well. Also wondering if anyone else got this error and has a solution?

-Thanks!

ViralN9
16th Jun 2014, 22:32
I just got a beta key from a friend and I downloaded the game, but each time I open the game it says that I cannot connect. I've already tried turning off my firewalls and that didn't work.

[EDIT]: I've also tried restarting steam, restarting my computer, and verifying my game cache.

ViralN9
17th Jun 2014, 01:03
I'm having the "Cannot connect to online suite" problem as well.

Phisco
17th Jun 2014, 01:16
This same thing happened to me, i downloaded the game via steam, linked my accounts, and it then gave the "Unable to connect to online suite" message, if you manage to get this working please let me know because im as lost as you, and if you manage to figure it out please let me know. Thanks.

lucinvampire
17th Jun 2014, 10:05
Sorry to hear this is happening…

Please try disabling your Windows firewall/personal firewall and see if that makes a difference…maybe try to update the virus/firewall etc also and then run a scan...make sure that Steam/Nosgoth is approved for connection to the internet.

If this doesn’t make any change then please contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) and hopefully they can give you some technical guidance.

Bracer50
21st Jun 2014, 20:13
Hello,

I just got the game and I'm trying to get pass the connecting to the online. I sits there for about 1 min then it fails, it says it could be your firewall but it's not. I firewall settings are fine and I have made it passed this messages once but then failed later on.

Any idea's?

Sanguise23
21st Jun 2014, 20:14
its server issues we are all having it started today they are working on it

Bracer50
21st Jun 2014, 20:15
Thanks for that information.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Spyrors
22nd Jun 2014, 17:27
Unable to connect to online suite - this problem appears when loading connection to online suite. I tried to disable all firewalls, port forwarding and more, but nothing happens. Help please ! I bought the game yesterday. I can not even go to the menu. Internet is connected through a router.

lucinvampire
23rd Jun 2014, 08:14
This is an ongoing issue people are experiencing...there are a few problems - if you've tried the firewalls it maybe best to report this to the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001)

BloodyBird
23rd Jun 2014, 09:39
So, during the Flash sale in which the Veteran Pack for Nosgoth was on sale, I picked it up. I installed without a hitch and I went to start it up, I wait for the Online Suite to connect but it never does. Okay, okay, maybe I have to link my account or something. So I do, I link my existing Square Enix account to my Steam account to prove that, "Hey, I actually have this game I really want to play." It connects but does not say that I have any games currently in my account. Umm, okay then. Maybe I'll look on the forum to see if anyone else is having these problems, but I am blocked to the beta forums because I don't have the permissions...

**** me, right? All I want is a little help in these matters so that I can play this game I've heard so much about.

Saikocat
23rd Jun 2014, 12:55
Hey there!

To clarify (make sure), you bought the Veteran Pack in the Steam sale, is that right? Does Nosgoth show in your Game Library, or does it show you own it when you search for it in the store and view the game's page?

We have been having some issues with Online Suite as a result of the extra activity (so many new players!) but the team are working hard to make sure that all gets sorted out and makes for a smooth experience for everyone.

JohnyBihhh
23rd Jun 2014, 19:22
If i got beta access do i need to pay 10 bucks to play the game?

RainaAudron
23rd Jun 2014, 20:00
No, once you got the access key, you can play for free. You can still however buy one of the packs/bundles.

JohnyBihhh
23rd Jun 2014, 21:00
oh okay but i cant connect to the online suite though :/

SulkingKING
24th Jun 2014, 03:32
I've had the same problem. I can get into the game, see the intro cinematics or even skip them, but once I reach the point where it says it's logging into the Online Suite it says this:

"Unable to connect to Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running."

I did as instructed and nothing changed.

SulkingKING
24th Jun 2014, 03:55
I've been lurking around in the forums for a possible fix to the error that comes up when loading up the "Online Suite". Haven't found a single reply from any forum moderator or Square Enix staff members about it, so I'm assuming there is no known reason as to why this occurs or that everyone has been replied to via PM.

The exact message is this:

"Unable to connect to the Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running."

The loading screen background turns completely black and this message persists as I continue to hear background ambiance/music and the Hexagon under the message continues to flash from left to right indefinitely.

I did not pay any money for this game and found it out through a third party offer. I am not at a loss other than to be able to try and hopefully enjoy your game, and it seems like there are many other cases similar to mine; including those who have paid for content but have not been able to get in the game due to this problem.

I post this to hopefully help address the issue in more depth than I have seen on the forum so far, and to hopefully get a reply from someone who can help me and others who have had this problem finally be satisfied with results.

lucinvampire
24th Jun 2014, 08:19
"Unable to connect to Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running."

There was an issue with the servers being overloaded by users over the weekend - I'm not sure if this is still ongoing though...please see this thread http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=14256

lucinvampire
24th Jun 2014, 08:54
I believe the issue is there isn’t a proper fix that anyone has found reference this (from user end) – sometimes turning off the firewall/windows firewall, updating them and checking that Steam/Nosgoth are authorised to connect to the internet works…

The best thing to do is maybe report it to the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) and see if one of their advisors can give you some more technical help.

There are a few threads on the unable to connect/no server issues in the Beta forums – so they maybe worth a look...
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8272&highlight=unable
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8447&highlight=unable

Maximecla
26th Jun 2014, 07:58
Hi, i have a big problem with the game! when i start the game (on steam), i have a Error message "Unable to conect to Online Suite. If this problem persist try to turn off your Firewall" i turned off my firewall and nothing.. please help me :mad:

lucinvampire
26th Jun 2014, 12:27
There is a bug that wont allow you to connect - if you've tried turning off your windows firewall/personal firewall, if you then maybe check these are updated and Steam/Nosgoth have authorised access.

There is a thread here reference the bug (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8272&page=12&highlight=servers)but so far no solution has been found - I'd raise this to the QA/Devs by Report a Bug function on the forum so they are made aware.

Arceai
27th Jun 2014, 19:34
There was a post of this like two/three days ago that apparently I could not access because it was "Moved" and now I don't see it at all.

I need help for this problem. I bought the Veterans pack on steam and I kind of want to play the game within the month. I've tried everything the steam forum's tell me to do and to no avail.

Kogens
27th Jun 2014, 23:10
I also have this problem

Bluephoenix419
28th Jun 2014, 16:59
i also have this problem

Bluephoenix419
29th Jun 2014, 12:59
Hey i got my Nosgoth code yesterday and registered it and i tryed to play but it keeps saying cannot connect to online suite i have tryed to reinstall the game and turn my firewall off but it still dosent work if i could get some help i would really appreciate it thanks

Arceai
30th Jun 2014, 03:25
What if the Lan proxy server is ALREADY unchecked? As in when I open the menu it has it unchecked automatically. What do I do then?

Blackdeathteal
30th Jun 2014, 03:48
Last few days myself and a friend who plays have had chain looping issues connecting to US west servers and eventually receiving a " you do not meet the level requirements of this playlist " to occasionally getting into a server after a long wait , as of today after a long loop of waiting I'm getting a no server available message .

inja89
6th Jul 2014, 00:11
yeah mine still says "unable to connect to online suite turn off firewall" i already did that and its still not letting me in... i bought the steam game yesterday.

Rylude
9th Jul 2014, 21:36
I just got Nosgoth yesterday, and I wanted to play it for a while. But whenever I launch it, when it finishes all of the cinematics, it says: "Unable to connect to Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running." I have disabled to completely and retried, but it still did this. Does someone know what to do...?

Jakilli
11th Jul 2014, 21:20
I have the exact same issue. Just bought the game today and all day it's said this. Now i've tried all of the recommended and above stated in this thread. un installing, restarting etc. So what the advice does anyone know? :/

LotusBlades
14th Jul 2014, 04:30
It takes me 1-3 times of opening-closing a game, to get past this "Connecting to online suit error", i thinks there just should be RECONECT button so you can press it and get into a game faster.

Shaynaynay
28th Jul 2014, 21:09
im probably being a noob here but whenever i try to launch it says failed to connect to online suite if problem persists turn off any firwalll software which i did and the same thing comes up. what do i do?

Little_Juffa
28th Jul 2014, 21:22
plz help ive been try'ing to play
and all ive been getting is this online suite thing and it says disable firewall
nothing and I try'd reclogging in to steam nothing
so plzzz help

HarveyM62
28th Jul 2014, 21:27
Same Here

MCCoder
29th Jul 2014, 03:53
I also have this problem but i tested it on a friends computer and it worked just fine

MurderXcellence
1st Aug 2014, 23:57
When i try to play nosgoth after the first few screen pass by it says it "cannot connect to online suite"

EspFives
6th Aug 2014, 09:57
Hi
When I run the game appear the message "No network connection to Online Suite available".I disable the firewall and norton but the problem persists. Any solution?
Greetings.

FireWorks_
6th Aug 2014, 10:17
Where do you live?

vivald
7th Aug 2014, 21:29
i can't connect in nosgoth and somebody help me pls it says this "unable to connect to online suit":(

Varulven
7th Aug 2014, 22:29
And why do you post in the german section? ;)

vivald
7th Aug 2014, 23:39
i'm new here, then where i should

kardimond
8th Aug 2014, 06:45
I moved your thread to the right section :) As to your problem, it might've been just an issue with the servers patching/hotfixing. Do you still get the same error message?

FireWorks_
8th Aug 2014, 06:57
And why do you post in the german section? ;)

Germans are widely known for their engineering skills.

Fun fact: "Made in Germany", today known for best quality, was introduces over hundred years by the british to keep out the trash quality cutlery that flooded their market :D

meho070
8th Aug 2014, 07:49
I've got the same problem

vivald
8th Aug 2014, 16:06
yes i have the same problem :(

Money470
9th Aug 2014, 00:32
Okay so I just bought the Warband Pack on steam. I downloaded the game and every time I lunch it it gives me "Cannot connect to Online suites" I tried turning off my firewall and ive redownloaded the game and it gives me the same thing. Any help will be helpful. Thank you.

Terminator1834
9th Aug 2014, 07:47
Hello,
I cannot connect to online suit even if I disable my firewall, what do I do...

RainaAudron
9th Aug 2014, 07:54
Hey, I had the same problem before but restarting the game fixed it for me. Additionally, maybe try restarting your connection?

Shirohei
10th Aug 2014, 03:36
I've Done everything recommended for fixing this, even linking my steam/SE account
when I go into my square enix profile it doesn't show that I own nosgoth (got it on steam, AND have immortal founders pack... still havn't been able to play,) also www.nosgoth.com/unlock says that I don't have access to play the game (YET) even though I should... REGARDLESS I can't connect to online suite and have no idea if this would have fixed it anyways.... someone please help! I havn't been on since the free weekend started and i'm missing out :(

Money470
10th Aug 2014, 04:11
No restarting the connection doesnt work. I reinstalled the game about 5 times now and everything and still doesnt work. I spend $10 on this and i cant even play it. Starting to piss me off lol

Shirohei
10th Aug 2014, 04:16
I bought the immortal pack while the game was downloading, still can't play, have reinstalled 3 times, and linked my square enix account with my steam account, still doesn't connect to online suite, have tried everything... looks like no weekend for me =\ kinda bs. (still havn't played since buying my immortal pack)

MrNudel93
10th Aug 2014, 11:58
I also get some Error I don't understand: If i launch the game it says " Unable to connect to online suite, try to disable your firewall". Well I did, and after a restart of my PC the game worked but since today the Error returned and reinstalling the game had no use.

kaininini
11th Aug 2014, 22:40
I have a problem with my connetion in the loadingscreen. When I start the game it tries connect, but it doesn´t
connect . Then theres is "unable to connect to online suite. If this problem persists please try disabling any firewall softwarre you may have running". I do that, but the game doesn´t work.

Please help me

THX

Sirolgyaxx
12th Aug 2014, 08:37
When I start the game I get this error: Unable to connect to online suite. I tried to deactivate the firewall but the problem is still there. I also tried to restart the computer but nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing. How can I do?

Thanks for the support.

Sirolgyaxx
12th Aug 2014, 09:10
I did as you told me and it works! Thank you very much!
But it's amazing that we should do all this just to get it started.

noodelnnja
13th Aug 2014, 03:39
i have contacted technical support and they told me to send 2 files to fix the problem and i did and they found no issues i just can not connect i have restarted steam the game my PC and internet more times than i can count trying to get this game to work. if u guys cant fix it here is there any way i can get my money back.

Collin1029
14th Aug 2014, 07:28
Every time I have launched nosgoth it has said this and told me to turn off my firewall. I turned if off. I relaunched and the same issue. I verified game Cache through steam and it was Fine. I reinstalled the game and again. Can't connect. I am out of ideas. What should I do?

BuddhasPalm
27th Aug 2014, 21:03
Hello,
I've been enjoying Nosgoth for the last day, great game so far. When I installed it via steam with an invite key I loaded the game on my laptop. The game runs okay on the laptop though I would like to now play it on my desktop.
I have steam on both machines, same account, when I load Nosgoth on the second machine. The client just sits at
"Unable to Connect to Online Suite". I never have this problem games, I simply have multiple installs but am only playing on one machine at a time. That's part of the benefit of Steam no?

I have been through Firewall settings and whatnot, ( every other steam game runs fine ). I assume the Nosgoth servers are keeping a record of the machine that was used to play originally and blocking any other machines using the same Key/Steam Account?

Is there a fix for this and or work around? I should be able to play on my Laptop and my desktop with the same Steam account just not simultaneously.

Thanks!

Lomonop
28th Aug 2014, 10:42
I assume the Nosgoth servers are keeping a record of the machine that was used to play originally and blocking any other machines using the same Key/Steam Account?
I think it's a different problem. I never had problems playing Nosgoth on a different PC with the same Steam account.

IamVarcan
28th Aug 2014, 16:15
Hi guys. So suddenly i got a problem with connecting to online suite... it just wont do it, I cant play the game, it was fine yesterday and today this happens, i didnt instal anything everything is as it was, It kinda connects when i turn off firewall but does it very slowly and i cant access the store when i do it that way. Please help.

Nigel_Thornberry
28th Aug 2014, 19:57
I'm so sick and tired of this crap. I spent my last steam money on this and now the words "Unable to coonect to online suite" Are like saying "Die a horrible death. Now i'm sitting here in front of my computer waiting for the game to reinstall. I know it's a beta and all but LETTING ME PLAY THE GODDAMN GAME is the least one can expect.

culin27
30th Aug 2014, 06:34
что мне делать если я захожу и мне выдает это

LotusBlades
30th Aug 2014, 10:20
Got this problem all the time - it requires few attempts to load the game, every time Online suit is unavaileble. Maybe developers can implement 'Reconect button' to make it faster? Since it doest trying to do it on its own which is sad. In other words, i am getting into game already being angry.

culin27 - пробовать перезапустить игру, можно и полностью стим. Иногда потребуется несколько попыток.

solexias
3rd Sep 2014, 09:38
When i try to log- in, appear that message "unable to connect to online suite", i tried to disable the firewall but nothing append. what i can do?

SwaggBoyDniceX
3rd Sep 2014, 22:44
I know I to fix this error!!!

When i try to log- in, appear that message "unable to connect to online suite", i tried to disable the firewall but nothing append. what i can do?
I can help you 

I might not see any reply if you guys got kik app msg me and I will show you how to make the game work ... Kik name D_nice06

cmstache
3rd Sep 2014, 23:22
Some people have adjusted it by checking their proxy settings. Don't know if it'll help, but it's worth a look if you know how.

HighRoller9
9th Sep 2014, 10:49
Guys i have this problem when i logging the game now a error show's up saying that i cant connect my online suite if problem persist's try disabling you're firewall and i did but still have same problem please help

-Brawn-
9th Sep 2014, 10:52
I have this problem too. My settings haven't changed since i played 8 hours ago.

Just checked server status. All servers are up and running but there isn't anyone on any of them or at least the server load is listed at 0% across all servers.

HighRoller9
9th Sep 2014, 10:55
yea i played since 20mins ago maybe its server problem

Kirimin
9th Sep 2014, 10:56
I also can't get on this morning

-Brawn-
9th Sep 2014, 10:59
I wonder if it has to do with some of the glitches i saw last night like as hunter i would left click to shoot and nothing would happen. I had full clip and plenty of ammo or as reaver i would hit my button to throw my bomb and nothing would happen. It wasn't on cooldown either.

-Brawn-
9th Sep 2014, 11:20
i restarted nosgoth and my computer. Still getting same results.

-Brawn-
9th Sep 2014, 11:43
Rebooted my router/modem. Still same message when i start nosgoth. "unable to connect to online suite...."

ElderJehuty
9th Sep 2014, 11:49
Me too I'm having the same issue D:
"unable to connect to online suite"

-Brawn-
9th Sep 2014, 11:53
I would normally just count it as maintenance or a patch being installed but the server status says all servers are up and running even though they all are at 0% load.

wait on the server status screen, there is usually 3 servers. Now there is a fourth one i guess? No name but its status is not running. right below the North America (Virginia) server name.

Maybe adding a new server to the game and thats why there is problems

Guardian1uk
9th Sep 2014, 12:13
iirc there was a steam client update today, so possibly it's something to do with that breaking the client for people

Jallford
9th Sep 2014, 12:38
Same error here, game was running fine yesterday. If it's relevant I also updated my Steam client today.

Rago600
9th Sep 2014, 12:48
I changed my Router today in one of the Same series even the Firmware is the Same.
Config ist also the Same.

I played Yesterday , no problem, i got a free day so i enablet my Booster, well i cant use it, because
i can not Connect to online suite.

ANYWAYThere is no Problem with my Firewall at all.It worked since alpha !
Can we get HELP ?

Guardian1uk
9th Sep 2014, 12:54
question becomes how many having this issue updated steam today/last night?

Guardian1uk
9th Sep 2014, 13:03
interesting, seems without changing anything nosgoth has decided to finaly start working, no longer getting this issue

Jallford
9th Sep 2014, 13:05
Back in now too, must have been a temporary error or something.

RainaAudron
9th Sep 2014, 14:06
I usually get it when my internet speed goes down, but restarting the game helps.

Saikocat
19th Sep 2014, 15:37
Hi everyone,

In our patch this week, we introduced a little change that should impact anyone that was experiencing errors with Online Suite, and connecting to the game.

In the patch, we corrected handling of connections when a manual proxy server is set in Internet Explorer options.

Please let us know if you experienced the issue before, and it's now resolved, or if you continue to experience problems.

Erantir
28th Oct 2014, 11:45
Its been almost 2 months now, that i have not been able to play the game due to this error 'Unable to connect to Online Suite. If this problem persists, please try disabling any Firewall software you may have running.'

I have tried everything, nothing works.

Dear Square Enix and Nosgoth! DO SOMETHING!

V_Zephonim
28th Oct 2014, 20:12
Dear Erantir,

I logged in a Friend Request with you. Please accept it so we can use Private Messages and hopefully we can work something out in the coming days.

Jarvz1
30th Oct 2014, 13:23
I am "unable to connect to the online suite" when launching the game. I have had and fixed this issue many times, but for now I cannot log in. Listed below are steps I have taken in debugging.

In general I have:
1. reinstalled the game
2. verified game cache
3. created a new windows user
4. created an exception in windows/eset firewall
5. installed latest drivers
6. run game as administrator
7. reinstalled vcredist x64 x86

Specific to "unable to connect.." I have:
1. run anti-malware: Eset, Malwarebytes, Combofix, AdwCleaner
2. run SFC /scannow, which had previously fixed the last time it happened
3. Unticked lan proxy (was never actually ticked)

Any help would be appreciated.

Launch log:
Log: Log file open, 10/30/14 10:17:04
DevNet: Wants NAT Traversal: TRUE
Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467
Log: ... running in INSTALLED mode
DevConfig: GConfig::LoadFile associated file: ..\..\BCMPGame\Config\BCMPUI.ini
Init: Version: 141028.95912
Init: Compiled (32-bit): Oct 28 2014 19:10:04
Init: Command line:
Init: Base directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\Binaries\Win32\
[0001.62] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.20-15.21.44.log
[0002.01] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.20-20.53.48.log
[0002.04] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.20-21.10.43.log
[0002.09] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.20-21.30.24.log
[0002.11] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.20-21.31.11.log
[0002.14] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.20-21.44.13.log
[0002.18] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.20-22.13.01.log
[0002.21] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-01.20.25.log
[0002.23] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-01.22.03.log
[0002.25] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-01.29.16.log
[0002.26] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-02.23.39.log
[0002.29] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-09.57.29.log
[0002.31] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-10.48.05.log
[0002.32] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-13.44.32.log
[0002.36] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-14.21.38.log
[0002.39] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-14.52.32.log
[0002.42] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-16.19.46.log
[0002.45] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-17.37.44.log
[0002.49] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-21.01.15.log
[0002.50] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-21.08.41.log
[0002.51] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-21.10.06.log
[0002.52] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-21.10.40.log
[0002.54] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-21.40.35.log
[0002.57] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-22.04.44.log
[0002.59] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-22.07.04.log
[0002.61] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-22.10.28.log
[0002.62] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.21-23.59.53.log
[0002.63] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.22-00.12.56.log
[0002.64] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.22-00.34.05.log
[0002.65] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.22-09.26.47.log
[0002.68] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.22-09.30.14.log
[0002.69] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.22-09.40.18.log
[0002.69] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.23-14.32.30.log
[0002.69] Log: Deleting old log file Launch-backup-2014.10.30-10.17.04.log
[0002.72] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.20-14.06.39.dmp
[0002.74] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.21-01.22.03.dmp
[0002.77] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.21-09.57.29.dmp
[0002.79] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.21-10.48.05.dmp
[0002.82] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.21-13.44.32.dmp
[0002.84] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.21-14.21.38.dmp
[0002.87] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.21-16.19.46.dmp
[0002.90] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.21-21.40.35.dmp
[0002.96] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.22-09.26.47.dmp
[0003.00] Log: Deleting old dump file ng-v141017.95382-2014.10.22-09.30.14.dmp
[0003.00] Init: Computer: JOSH-PC
[0003.00] Init: User: Josh
[0003.00] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=8
[0003.00] Init: High frequency timer resolution =2.338359 MHz
[0003.00] Init: Memory total: Physical=7.7GB (7GB approx) Pagefile=15.5GB Virtual=4.0GB
[0003.21] Log: Steam Client API initialized 1
[0003.21] DevNet: Wants NAT Traversal: TRUE
[0003.21] Init: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
[0003.21] Init: Object subsystem initialized
[0003.71] Log: Detected Perf Level: 1 2 2
[0004.61] Log: Found D3D11 adapter 0: NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M
[0004.61] Log: Adapter has 1992MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 2048MB of shared system memory
[0004.63] Log: Shader platform (RHI): PC-D3D-SM3
[0004.69] Log: PhysX GPU Support: DISABLED
[0005.44] DevShaders: ... Loaded 1720 shaders (4 legacy, 0 redundant)
[0005.47] DevShaders: Verifying Global Shaders for PC-D3D-SM3
[0008.34] DevShaders: ... Loaded 31762 shaders (0 legacy, 0 redundant)
[0008.41] DevShaders: Shader cache for refshadercache-pc-d3d-sm3 contains 2016 materials (0 redundant)
[0009.68] Log: 80156 objects as part of root set at end of initial load.
[0009.68] Log: 0 out of 0 bytes used by permanent object pool.
[0009.68] Log: Initializing Engine...
[0009.78] Log: Wwise(R) SDK Version 2013.2.8 Build 4865. Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Audiokinetic Inc. / All Rights Reserved.
[0013.27] DevOnline: Created named interface (RecentPlayersList) of type (Engine.OnlineRecentPlayersList)
[0013.27] Log: Initializing Steamworks
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam ID: [1:58258723] (76561198018524451)
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam universe: PUBLIC
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam appid: 200110
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam IsSubscribed: 1
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam IsLowViolence: 0
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam IsCybercafe: 0
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam IsVACBanned: 0
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam IP country: US
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam official server time: 1414678639
[0013.28] DevOnline: Steam Cloud quota: 0 / 0
[0013.28] Log: Logged in as 'Jarvz'
[0013.28] VoiceChat: The desired playback sample rate is 22000.
[0013.28] DevOnline: Using build Id: 1035787302 - 141028.95912
[0013.28] DevOnlineSuite: Current Language is: en
[0013.28] DevOnlineSuite: Current Version: 1.0
[0013.46] ScriptLog: Online Suite has been initialized!
[0013.84] Log: LoadMap: MPFrontEnd?Name=Player?Team=255
[0016.21] Log: Game class is 'GameInfo_Lobby_K'
[0017.03] Log: Primary PhysX scene will be in software.
[0017.03] Log: Creating Primary PhysX Scene.
[0017.26] Log: Bringing World mpfrontend.TheWorld up for play (0) at 2014.10.30-10.17.21
[0017.26] MPObject: CurrentPlaylistId:0
[0017.26] DevOnlineSuite: Metrics unable to initialize, not signed into Online Suite
[0017.26] DevOnlineSuite: Metrics failed to initialize!
[0017.26] DevOnlineSuite: Retrieved Steam async task manager
[0017.26] Log: Bringing up level for play took: 1.044372
[0017.26] DevOnline: RegisterRemoteTalker(0x011000010378F523) returned 0x00000000
[0017.26] DevOnline: StartRemoteVoiceProcessing(0x011000010378F523) returned 0x00000000
[0017.26] ScriptLog: PlayerController_Lobby_K_0logged in with options ?Name=Jarvz?Team=255
[0017.26] Log: AddPlayerMotionDevice: [0] LocalPlayer_K_0
[0017.26] Log: LocalPlayer 0 - Multiple UberPostProcessEffects present...
[0017.26] Log: LocalPlayer 0 - Multiple UberPostProcessEffects present...
[0017.27] Error: Failed to read file '..\..\BCMPGame\Config\BCMPSaveData.sav' error ()
[0017.38] DevOnline: Logged in as 'Jarvz'
[0017.38] DevOnline: Remote talker is being re-registered
[0017.38] DevOnline: StartRemoteVoiceProcessing(0x011000010378F523) returned 0x00000000
[0017.38] Beacon: Player Added To Party: 76561198018524451
[0017.38] Beacon: NetId: 76561198018524451
[0017.38] Beacon: PlayerName: Jarvz
[0017.38] Beacon: Banner: 0
[0017.38] Beacon: BoosterId: 0
[0017.38] Beacon: XpLevel: 1
[0017.38] Beacon: TeamNum: 255
[0017.38] Beacon: bSplitScreenPlayer: False
[0017.38] Beacon: bFromInvite: False
[0017.38] Beacon: bReadyToStart: False
[0017.38] MPObject: Player count: 1 / 10
[0017.38] MPObject: Average Rank: 1
[0017.39] DevBeacon: Created party beacon [Host] on port [10455].
[0017.39] DevBeacon: Attempting to send packet object: PacketObject_Authentication_K_0
[0017.39] DevOnline: Steam server wants VAC: 1
[0017.39] DevOnline: Creating lobby of type 2 with a maximum of 10 members
[0017.39] DevOnline: RegisterLocalTalker(0) returned 0x00000000
[0017.39] Restart: Jarvz CanRestartPlayer fail. CharacterArchetype is none
[0017.39] Restart: Jarvz CanRestartPlayer fail. CharacterArchetype is none
[0017.39] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 3.547457 seconds
[0017.39] Log: Initializing Engine Completed
[0017.73] DevOnline: UserStatsReceived: bIOFailure: 0, UID: 76561198018524451, Result: '1' k_EResultOK (success)
[0017.73] DevOnline: Async task 'FOnlineAsyncTaskSteamUserStatsReceived completed bWasSuccessful: 1, User: 76561198018524451, Result: '1' k_EResultOK (success)' completed in 0.369617 seconds with 1
[0017.73] Log: >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Initial startup: 17.73s <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[0017.77] DevOnline: Obtained steam user stats, user: 76561198018524451
[0017.77] DevOnline: SteamLobbyCreated: Result: '1' k_EResultOK (success), LobbyId: 109775241572697256
[0017.77] DevOnline: SteamLobbyEnterResponse: LobbyUID: 109775241572697256, EnterResult: 1, UserPermissions: 0, bInviteOnly: 1
[0017.77] DevOnline: LobbyMemberKeys does not have any values set, no lobby member settings retrieved
[0017.77] DevOnline: SteamLobbyDataUpdate: LobbyUID: 109775241572697256, MemberUID: 109775241572697256, bUpdateSuccess: 1
[0017.88] DevOnline: UserStatsReceived: bIOFailure: 0, UID: 76561198018524451, Result: '1' k_EResultOK (success)
[0017.88] DevOnline: Async task 'FOnlineAsyncTaskSteamUserStatsReceived completed bWasSuccessful: 1, User: 76561198018524451, Result: '1' k_EResultOK (success)' completed in 0.499604 seconds with 1
[0018.05] DevOnline: Obtained steam user stats, user: 76561198018524451
[0018.05] DevOnline: SteamLobbyDataUpdate: LobbyUID: 109775241572697256, MemberUID: 109775241572697256, bUpdateSuccess: 1
[0043.47] Log: All Windows Closed
[0043.47] Log: appRequestExit(0)
[0043.52] DevOnline: UnregisterLocalTalker(0) returned 0x00000000
[0043.56] Exit: Preparing to exit.
[0043.84] Exit: Game engine shut down
[0043.84] Exit: Windows client shut down
[0043.84] Exit: XAudio2 Device shut down.
[0043.85] Exit: AK Audio shut down.
[0043.92] Exit: Object subsystem successfully closed.
[0043.98] Exit: Exiting.
[0043.98] Log: Log file closed, 10/30/14 10:17:48

The final fix for my issue was a firewall. For anyone debugging, I recommend the above steps, and additionally, to make sure your firewall is ported for both Nosgoth.exe and Steam.exe. [RESOLVED]

lucinvampire
30th Oct 2014, 13:33
Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues…have you tried the suggestion in the unable to connect to server thread? (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=8272&page=13&p=108390#post108390)

I know it’s not exactly the same but no harm in trying as you’ve tried all the other main things to check/try - if this also doesn't work then please contact the SE Support Centre (https://support.nosgoth.com/system/templates/selfservice/nosgoth/#!portal/1001) so one of their advisors can assist.

lucinvampire
22nd Dec 2014, 20:41
Since the latest patch on the 19th Dec (?) First time I've loaded in since I'm "Unable to connect to online suite" when loads it's first sync after the Nosgth logo.

Tried starting computer several times, disabled firewall etc and still the same error.