PDA

View Full Version : Error: The profile could not be signed in to LIVE. There may be a network problem or

joseph9631
25th Sep 2009, 08:22
Today I purchased Batman: Arkham Asylum for PC and when I try to log into my account I get this message 'Error: The profile could not be signed in to LIVE. There may be a network problem or the Windows Live ID service may not available.' My Internet is directly connected through a wire and I have checked to see if I can log into Windows Live out of the game and I can. Last time this happened (with dawn of war 2) I was using wireless connection and when I switched to wired it was fixed now it is happening again.

I want this problem fixed NOW, and please Eidos dont be stupid and NEVER USE WINDOWS LIVE AGAIN, STICK WITH STEAM AND ONLY STEAM.

WalleO
25th Sep 2009, 17:09
Today I purchased Batman: Arkham Asylum for PC and when I try to log into my account I get this message 'Error: The profile could not be signed in to LIVE. There may be a network problem or the Windows Live ID service may not available.' My Internet is directly connected through a wire and I have checked to see if I can log into Windows Live out of the game and I can. Last time this happened (with dawn of war 2) I was using wireless connection and when I switched to wired it was fixed now it is happening again.

I want this problem fixed NOW, and please Eidos dont be stupid and NEVER USE WINDOWS LIVE AGAIN, STICK WITH STEAM AND ONLY STEAM.

I disagee. PLEASE use ONLY Live! for all your games. sooner or later everyone would be on board. these things take time. just give them time to work out the bugs. I bet you hated steam when it first rolled out, if you didnt, i know a lot of people did. its amazing how forgetfull we become.To discount all the nice things live does and implements over a few bugs which would be resolved in time is simply irresponsible

Gamegeekette
25th Sep 2009, 22:25
I disagee. PLEASE use ONLY Live! for all your games. sooner or later everyone would be on board. these things take time. just give them time to work out the bugs. I bet you hated steam when it first rolled out, if you didnt, i know a lot of people did. its amazing how forgetfull we become.To discount all the nice things live does and implements over a few bugs and would be resolved in time is simply irresponsible

personally i only try to get the gfwl games because i like the live system but ive bought serveral games through steam that have the live system but the live system is the best ive seen no issues with it but if i have net issues usually it means your modem may need to be refreshed cuz thats what i did when i had that issue and it worked fine but i do agree games for windows live should be in all games because when theirs achevements it makes you feel a little better when you reach that achevement