PDA

View Full Version : How do I get into the Samurai castle? Chapter 2

BMunchausen
24th Sep 2009, 20:41
Hi there,

I hope someone can help me. I've more or less just started the game and I'm stuck outside the castle with the moat around it. A Tengu tells me to "use the side platforms" to get inside the castle, but I can't seem to jump high enough or ninja-run to anyplace that gives me access to the upper level.

Does anyone know what I'm missing? Thanks so much in advance.

Kurosawa1972
27th Sep 2009, 09:40
You need to go to the right hand side of the castle, jump up the wall and then you have to jump over some gaps with swords coming down, if you do fall down the gap, you can bounce back up the walls. When you reach the other side, you have to go up and then left, you will find a samurai by a doorway, enter that doorway to get into the castle. Hope this helps.

NinjaInCanada
29th Sep 2009, 20:54
did you pass the blades?

Janus93
3rd Oct 2009, 10:39
Hmm yes Kurosawa's description is correct. To gain access to the row of side platforms, you must take a left in front of the main door of the main building. Simply said; walk in straight forward, cross the bridge, and then take a left around the corner. Initially there's nothing there but a corner and a wall, but you must run up on the east wall(chartwise), and you'll grasp the ledge, and when you pull up you'll see the platforms