PDA

View Full Version : BAA crashing at cutscenes and randomly

edhmelus
24th Sep 2009, 19:54
I bought BAA over steam this time after giving me regular back, YAY! The gordon crash didnt occur

BUT

.. It crashes now towards other cinematics or just randomly.

Just what the ****? Everything is smooth untill it crashes. I dont know what you :D wannabeprogrammes :D did with this game. But it's FULL of bugs. Rather release 1 year later along with a movie and have actually SUCCESS :mad2:

Nemesis296
24th Sep 2009, 20:16
I bought BAA over steam this time after giving me regular back, YAY! The gordon crash didnt occur

BUT

.. It crashes now towards other cinematics or just randomly.

Just what the ****? Everything is smooth untill it crashes. I dont know what you :D wannabeprogrammes :D did with this game. But it's FULL of bugs. Rather release 1 year later along with a movie and have actually SUCCESS :mad2:

Sorry your game isn't working. The next time that you waste your breath typing a complaint about the game not working, I would suggest that you give some specs about your computer and what you have tried thus far. You can't expect that someone will magically know how to fix your problem just because you said "My game crashed."

The game is not full of bugs. You just happen to be experiencing game crashes. I have managed to play it flawlessly. :)

edhmelus
24th Sep 2009, 20:50
Sorry your game isn't working. The next time that you waste your breath typing a complaint about the game not working, I would suggest that you give some specs about your computer and what you have tried thus far. You can't expect that someone will magically know how to fix your problem just because you said "My game crashed."

The game is not full of bugs. You just happen to be experiencing game crashes. I have managed to play it flawlessly. :)

Congratulations to you - I'll post it later on. And this is by far the only game that crashes.

Speccs:
Windows XP Professional
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS V. 1.10 1.4.1
Intel Core 2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40 GHz (2CPUs)
2 GB RAM
DirectX 9.0
NVIDIA GeForce GTX260 with 900MB ram
Monitor resolution: 1280 X 768 32BIT 60Hz

Hope that helps.

And when I am defeated as batman, that'S a cutscene - I crash for example.

Freakguy
24th Sep 2009, 21:35
I dont know what you :D wannabeprogrammes :D did with this game. But it's FULL of bugs. Rather release 1 year later along with a movie and have actually SUCCESS :mad2:

You don't need to be a flat out jerk.
I've had absolutely no bugs with this game, and I'm 99% done with just 1 challenge left.

edhmelus
25th Sep 2009, 12:10
Still no help ~.~ Eidos is sooo good.

pcfarrar
25th Sep 2009, 12:14
Seems to be that many of the people with crashes on cutscenes have Nvidia graphic cards.

jaywalker2309
25th Sep 2009, 13:08
Do you have physx enabled? disabled?, which driver version? what sound card?

edhmelus
25th Sep 2009, 16:58
Do you have physx enabled? disabled?, which driver version? what sound card?

Newest driver available from NVIDIA homepage for GTX 260. PhysX IS enabled and I WANT it to be enabled...... Why? Because its simply OSUM D:

Smashman
25th Sep 2009, 17:05
Is your My Documents folder somewhere other than the default location?

edhmelus
25th Sep 2009, 17:22
Is your My Documents folder somewhere other than the default location?

Nope.

edhmelus
25th Sep 2009, 18:25
I dont really want to hear that its because of NVIDIA cards.. This game is promoted by nvidia x_x 1#... And 2#.. It would be sad to have to turn off the AWESOME PhysX elements..

MtlRacer
25th Sep 2009, 20:42
I used to have problem with any game using Bink video for the cut scenes until I turned OFF hardware acceleration on my sound card. Same videos played fine with a standalone Bink player, but from within the games, they were choppy and sometimes froze completely.

run dxdiag
select Sound tab
set Hardware Sound Acceleration Level to Basic or lower

Hope this helps.

edhmelus
26th Sep 2009, 04:19
That actually fixes the cutscene crashes! GREAT! Thanks a bunch! But - I still have some graphic errors that either force me to restart the game (skin errors) or whole game freezes (did at Poison Ivy fight in second phase at ~60% HP)