PDA

View Full Version : Alternative entrance to the Botanical Gardens?

jobiwonkinosi
24th Sep 2009, 09:15
Hi there,
I can't seem to get into the Botanical Gardens to confront Poison Ivy. I can get inside the door, but then there seems to be an invisible wall. No idea what's going on. I have the proper game (i.e. I bought it), and I was wondering if anyone could help me get past this bit, or if there is another way into that area?
Thanks a lot!

Inzane
24th Sep 2009, 17:40
:( post your GFWL account ID with some achievements. As proof of ownership and than we will help you.

tenth8sphere
24th Sep 2009, 17:59
:( post your GFWL account ID with some achievements. As proof of ownership and than we will help you.

*Sigh*

To the OP, check directly to the left when you walk in. The path should be blocked in front of you, but a path you took out earlier should be there hidden by some scenery.

Inzane
24th Sep 2009, 18:06
*Sigh*

To the OP, check directly to the left when you walk in. The path should be blocked in front of you, but a path you took out earlier should be there hidden by some scenery.

that way is blocked for him also.:lmao: he has the invisible wall.:lmao:

tenth8sphere
24th Sep 2009, 18:08
that way is blocked for him also.:lmao: he has the invisible wall.:lmao:

All he said is that there was an invisible wall. I'm hoping he's just trying to get past the plant unsuccessfully. It does look like you can get by it in places.

If he wasn't using a legit copy he'd already have a fixed crack anyways. So why don't you stop posting in threads with the sole purpose of being a jerk?

Inzane
24th Sep 2009, 18:28
Stop being a troll. If he is a legit user he will have no problem posting his GFWL id, so we can check it out. We all want to help. But not those who have dled the illegal version. If that bug is happening on a legit copy thats not good. And it is not fair to the devs to send them on wild goose chases to fix crack related bugs. Wasting time and resources that could be used to fix legit bugs and maybe make some more DLC. And you just want to help them all right out. lmao. I think posting your GFWL id when asking for help should be standard. Many games won't even let you post on their boards without an active CDKEY. Unless your scared of something? I think Edios should implement that. SOE does, Paradox Gaming does. and many others.

tenth8sphere
24th Sep 2009, 18:35
Stop being a troll. If he is a legit user he will have no problem posting his GFWL id, so we can check it out. We all want to help. But not those who have dled the illegal version. If that bug is happening on a legit copy thats not good. And it is not fair to the devs to send them on wild goose chases to fix crack related bugs. Wasting time and resources that could be used to fix legit bugs and maybe make some more DLC. And you just want to help them all right out. lmao. I think posting your GFWL id when asking for help should be standard. Many games won't even let you post on their boards without an active CDKEY. Unless your scared of something? I think Edios should implement that. SOE does, Paradox Gaming does. and many others.

If a dev wants proof of ownership then let them ask. Or let them require a key to use the boards. You sir, are obviously a weenie that lacks capacity to offer help in the first place. So having you run around different threads demanding proof of ownership (of which I can think of several reasons to not want to provide to the entire board) doesn't help anyone.

Your post history doesn't suggest you have the slightest clue how to help anyone. Which makes the entire thing doubly ridiculous. Even on sites that require your key you're obviously not obligated to post it to the entire forum. Let the devs handle this is private if that's their worry.

You're not the Eidos police. And you're not qualified to help anyways.

Inzane
24th Sep 2009, 18:52
If a dev wants proof of ownership then let them ask. Or let them require a key to use the boards. You sir, are obviously a weenie that lacks capacity to offer help in the first place. So having you run around different threads demanding proof of ownership (of which I can think of several reasons to not want to provide to the entire board) doesn't help anyone.

Your post history doesn't suggest you have the slightest clue how to help anyone. Which makes the entire thing doubly ridiculous. Even on sites that require your key you're obviously not obligated to post it to the entire forum. Let the devs handle this is private if that's their worry.

Free Speech buddie get over it. And at the same time your not obligated to post your replys. but you choose to post your weenie ideas. And your full of **** you did not look at all my posts. Being helpful is also being honest and not candy coating things in fear of hurting feelings. there are far worse things that could be said and done. And the lack of response from jobiwonkinosi will be all the proof I needed. And than you would have be aruging with me on behalf of a pirate. how does that make you feel.

tenth8sphere
24th Sep 2009, 19:04
Free Speech buddie get over it. And at the same time your not obligated to post your replys. but you choose to post your weenie ideas. And your full of **** you did not look at all my posts. Being helpful is also being honest and not candy coating things in fear of hurting feelings. there are far worse things that could be said and done. And the lack of response from jobiwonkinosi will be all the proof I needed. And than you would have be aruging with me on behalf of a pirate. how does that make you feel.

1. You don't understand the first thing about free speech. Free speech doesn't apply to private individuals. And even in application to state actors I'd be shocked if you could muster a competent summary. As a private actor I'm entitled to ignore/suppress speech I don't agree with. Regardless, it's hardly the issue.

2. Basic logic notes that even if being honest CAN be being helpful, it does not necessarily follow that being honest is always being helpful. Your posts illustrate that well.

3. The OP posted about 12 hours before we did. His lack of response means nothing. Jumping to conclusions is the act of the ignorant. The OP could have fixed the problem, found the entrance, or simply not be at the computer.

4. You're right, I don't need to reply to you further, first helpful thing you've said.

nemezote
24th Sep 2009, 19:07

Free Speech is one thing, being a total 455h0l3 is another. Read the forum rules, or have the mods deal with you.

Nemesis296
24th Sep 2009, 20:18
For the love of Pete stop fighting you guys. Get back on topic please.

And...nemezote,
Free Speech is one thing, being a total ***** is another. Read the forum rules, or have the mods deal with you.

Your post violated the Eidos Community Terms of Use (http://forums.eidosgames.com/announcement.php?f=72&a=29) (check Rule #3)...so don't tell someone to go read the rules, when you don't follow them yourself ;)

rifq_is
24th Sep 2009, 20:33

okay.. what is ur serial number? write here now! don`t just bla2 we all need u had a proff that u had legit game :) right guys??

rifq_is
24th Sep 2009, 20:45
Hi there,
I can't seem to get into the Botanical Gardens to confront Poison Ivy. I can get inside the door, but then there seems to be an invisible wall. No idea what's going on. I have the proper game (i.e. I bought it), and I was wondering if anyone could help me get past this bit, or if there is another way into that area?
Thanks a lot!

Hi too
I will try answer ur question but I can`t guarantee 100% work but there nothing to losse to try right :)

U can try disable window live and start load the game from the last time u saved. or.... just go to http://m0007.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_batman_arkham_asylum.shtml start the game, alt tab and run the trainer. download the most suitable trainer and click on disable windows live button in trainer. and let see if that wall still there. ( For all troll who said used legal game, I had a legal game and had a same problem too guys so don`t judge the book from the cover TROLL!!)

Inzane
24th Sep 2009, 20:49
My GFWL ID is Inzanex1 look me up, btw not your serial your ID, it shows that you been playing a legal copy.

Wheres your ID?

Inzane
24th Sep 2009, 21:28
look I will make it easy for ya Gamer search (http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/invalid.aspx)

andydepr
25th Sep 2009, 08:11

1. You don't understand the first thing about free speech. Free speech doesn't apply to private individuals. And even in application to state actors I'd be shocked if you could muster a competent summary. As a private actor I'm entitled to ignore/suppress speech I don't agree with. Regardless, it's hardly the issue.

2. Basic logic notes that even if being honest CAN be being helpful, it does not necessarily follow that being honest is always being helpful. Your posts illustrate that well.

3. The OP posted about 12 hours before we did. His lack of response means nothing. Jumping to conclusions is the act of the ignorant. The OP could have fixed the problem, found the entrance, or simply not be at the computer.

4. You're right, I don't need to reply to you further, first helpful thing you've said.

@insane -owned! hopefuly you learn from this one and stop acting like a teachers pet... LOL:wave:
You are a disgrace. sorry had to tell it to you like it is,you know,not candy coating it.:lmao::wave:

Nemesis296
25th Sep 2009, 12:08
@insane -owned! hopefuly you learn from this one and stop acting like a teachers pet... LOL:wave:
You are a disgrace. sorry had to tell it to you like it is,you know,not candy coating it.:lmao::wave:

What was the point of all that? Are you trying to spark another war?
/facepalm

Inzane
25th Sep 2009, 17:22
What was the point of all that? Are you trying to spark another war?
/facepalm

I won't fall for his bait, But it is hitting a nerve with them. And they don't like it.:D I do find it funny its always people with a low post count talking smak. Still none of them posted their GFWL IDs. to prove me wrong. Still waiting.

Mike_B
25th Sep 2009, 18:58
While there have in the past been a lot of pirates wanting support that's not a reason to start a witch hunt now.. It's not necessary for people to post their live id to get support.